6.

Prince charming

This night there's one person who can't sleep. Jongdae stirs at his place in the pile of blankets. He can't stop thinking about Baekhyun and Tao. The latter seems to know so much about his best friend. He knows, what he feels, he has the abillity to cheer him up. Jongdae feels so bad about all of this. He's happy that the dearest person in his life has someone to lean on but at the otherside he's sad and, deep in his heart, disappointed that it isn't him. He also can't understand how could he be so oblivious to friend's problems.

Jongdae sits up and looks at the boy sleeping. He looks so delicate now, eyes with long lashes closed, lips slightly open as he is murmuring something in sleep. Jongdae smiles. He must become a better friend for this frail creature. 

Suddenly he sees some movements happening at Baekhyun's side. It's Tao, he starts snuggling to the other in sleep murmuring something in Chinese. Jongdae chuckles and lays back wishing to drift to sleep.

 

 

 

Finally, at half past one the boys wake up.

"What time is it?" sleepy voice asks.

"Let me sleep" another person winces putting his head under the pillow to block the sounds from comming to his still numb mind.

"Guys, guys!" Kyungsoo adresses sleeping bodies. His voice isn't so loud, but to the boys it sounds like someone opened a window in apartment next to a busy street. "It's already half past one! Wake up already. I'm booored" he winces pouting.

"Soo, just five minutes moreee" his boyfriend tries aegyo on him.

"Okay, if you don't want to eat, you don't have to" Kyungs shrugs and approaches the kitchen door to open them and let delicious smell fill the room.

"I surrender" Chanyeol strugles out of the blankets to join his boyfriend in the kitchen. "You'd better wake up guys, you must try his cooking."

"Yyhymhy" something like murmuring of weird forest creature comes out from the blankets.

"Your loss. I don't care." And he leaves closing the door behind him.

"Hi, hun~" he streaches reaching out to Kyungsoo. The other hits him and moves away. "Don't you remember what had happened yesterday?" Chanyeol pouts but takes away his hands.

"Show me what you've prepared then" he's still kind of sad that he misses the occasion to get morning kiss. Kyungsoo opens the lid of the pot and points at the table full of side dishes. Chanyeol sorrowful expression is replaced by pure bliss. "Whaaa" he shouts out impressed. "You've prepared all of this by yourself? Even the side dishes?"

Kyungsoo nods in response smiling. "Such a good material for lovely hubby~" Chanyeol sing songs teasing, the shorter one blushes.

"Stop already!" he moves away to lay the plates at the kitchen table. Chanyeol humms amused "Scootch over closer dear and I will nibble your ear~!" Kyungsoo is even more flushed now. His favourite song and... that part. Screw you Park Chanyeol! He tries hard not to look at him. The other clicks his tounge happy that his boyfriend is flushed because of him.

He approaches him. "You're so adorable, Soo" he whispers straight to his ear then turns aroud and leaves to wake up the boys. Just as the door closes, Kyungsoo lets out a sigh and smiles blushing even more. He loves him so so so much.

 

 

 

The boys eat meal prepared by Kyungsoo and chatter happily over it praising his cooking skills. After it's finished they help to do the dishes and throw away empty packages of snacks and leave before Jongdae's parents are back. "See you at school! Bye!" they say their farewells and exit, Kyungsoo and Chanyeol going right, Baekhyun, Tao and Sehun taking the road in the left.

When the second group reaches first traffic lights Sehun urges that he have to come back home fast to practice his mandarin. He said he has some test in Monday.

"Maybe you need some help?" Tao offers, mischievous smile on face.

"No, no, thank you, I'm good" Sehun looks kind of flushed. "So see you on Monday guys!"

Baekhyun finds maknae's enthusiasm for mandarin at least suspicious but says nothing, so they part they ways.

"Heh, the youngsteers" Tao chuckles as they see Sehun almost running down the street.

"What? Did you notice what could it be about?" Baekhyun asks curiously.

"Didn't he say that he's now being tutored by that senior, Luhan, in mandarin?" the shorter one eyes him.

"You are the best in finding about people's secrets! I'm lucky I'm being friends with you! It could be dangerous if I wasn't" Baekhyun teases.

"Yes, indeed, you're lucky" Baekhyun makes a sad face. "Stop pouting, cutie. I'm lucky too" Tao's now the one teasing. They start laughing together.

"By the way, how are you feeling today?" Tao asks concerned.

Baekhyun smiles looking at him. "I'm better now. Thanks to you. I felt really lonely yesterday, that was why I..." he makes a short stop looking embarassed. "Well, that's why I cried" he's even more embarassed now. Tao pats his head "Don't be ashamed. It's okay. All will stay between us." Baekhyun looks up at the taller one and they exchange smiles once again. "But you don't feel lonely anymore, do you?"

"No, I don't"

"Good. And what will you do when you'll feel lonely?"

Baekhyun glances him puzzled. "What will I do?"

Tao chuckles. "I'm the one asking, dummy" Baekhyun pushes him slightly. "You were suppoused to answer that you'll call me and tell me about it. And then I'll be the one to take care of your loneliness" he smiles brightly. Too brightly for Baekhyun.

 

 

 

On Monday everyone in school is talking about one thing - the science lab trip. It is said that everyone who is taking or have taken the science course already can join the trip. Sehun looks so sad about it when the boys are eating lunch. "That really . Why didn't I take up that stupid course this year?" he picks at his food, appetite totally lost. It gets even worse when he sees Luhan approaching his table. Said boy notices him and smiles at him brightly turnning to stop and chat with him for a moment.

"How was your mandarin test, Sehunnie?" He asks smiling adorably. The rest of boys look away to give the two their time and start chattering about something else in slightly shushed tones, but still sending inquisitive glances every now and then.

"Oh, hyung" the younger blushes noticably. "I guess I did well, it's all your contribution." Sehun scratches his neck sheepishly and his face gets even redder, it's more like crimson by now.

"You're so red, are you feeling unwell?" Luhan reaches his hand to check Sehun's temperature placing it on his forehead. Jongdae can't hold it in anymore and chuckles gaining kick on shin from Baekhyun "I'm going to kill you, Kim Jongdae, if you won't stay quiet" Baekhyun whispers sending him morderous glance.

"NO, no, I'm fine" Sehun says a bit too fastly moving away.

Luhan takes away his hand. "Okay, if you say so" he eyes him concerned. "But take care, I don't want you to get sick, Sehunnie" he smiles affecionately.

"Yes, hyung" Sehun murmurs. Luhan smiles again and leaves waving. When he's far enough Jongdae starts laughing so loudly. "Sehunnie! He called you Sehunnie!" he almost falls off the chair.

"You also call him like that" Baekhyun points out. "Let him leave or I'll never talk to you" he threats, face serious.

 

 

 

Lessons pass by, Baekhyun notices Sehun's still sad because of the trip. Well, who wouldn't, everyone but him is going. Even Tao, because he's already taken the course at his old school.

Baekhyun approaches maknae after last lesson. "Hey, couldn't you ask Luhan to do something about that trip? He's in science lab and stuff, maybe he can talk to the teacher and appoint you some task to do so you could go?"

Sehun looks at him. "Thanks, hyung, but I don't think I could ask him" he drains his head. "Well, you've seen how I act around him, if I ask it will be too obvious. And he's already helping me in a lot of things. I can't" he smiles weakly. "Don't worry about me and have fun."

"Eh, that poor little thing" Baekhyun sighs.

"Maybe we could ask Luhan to do something?" Tao offers when Sehun leaves. "You've seen how he's looking at Sehun, he'd do anything to make him go on that trip I suppose"

"That's not bad idea, lets try" Baekhyun's face beams. "Maybe we could even catch him somewhere now! Lets look around."

 

 

 

Two boys part their ways to find Luhan faster, Baekhyun looks through the second and third floor, Tao takes the first floor and basement. They meet again after 20 minutes in the main hall.

"I haven't found him" Baekhyun pouts. "Have you?"

Tao smiles widely "Yes, I caught him as he was leaving. He told he'll do what he can. He blamed himself that he hadn't have thought about it earlier." Tao chuckles. "He's quite cute and also a good person. Good for our Sehunnie" he laughs.

"You're just as Jongdae" Baekhyun scolds him. Tao pretends remorse. "Let them take care of their cases themselves."

"Okay, okay."

 

 

 

The next morning Sehun wakes up extra early. He can't sleep because of the meeting he has before lessons in library. Well, that isn't the case, the main problem is the person that he is meeting - Luhan hyung. How will he be able to talk to him today, focus at that stupid mardain when he's still so flushed when he remembers that soft hand touching his forehead? "Get your together Oh Sehun" he tells himself hitting his face from both sides. He feels so so stupid.

Anyways, he doesn't have any chances to drift back to sleep so he decides to get out the bed and use up the extra time to prepare himself mentally for the meeting. Well, maybe not really. He could spend this time doing his hair. And he does so. He combs back his hair and puts some gel on it to keep it in place. Perfect.

He eats the breakfast, brushes his teeth and leaves to school.

When he enters the library he spots Luhan sitting in the corner. The smaller boy seems to be a bit dozing off, he has his head leaning on his hand. Sehun feels weird feeling in his stomach. He looks at the clock. It's 10 minutes before appointed time. He approaches the table slowly.

"Hyung?" he calls out softly. "Luhan hyung?" he reaches to touch boy and wake him up but stops and abandons the idea. Instead, he sits across him and takes his time marveling at his baby like features. "He's so pretty" he thinks "Almost like a doll."

He spends some more time looking at the boy. Later, when more people enter the library, he decides to take care of his homework because it was kind of creepy to just stare at the older boy like that. He stills can't fight the urge to send a glance every now and then at sleeping beauty, so he does.

After about half an hour, the older boy starts to stir. Suddenly he opens his eyes, as if he has just remembered something. He straightens himself immediately. He notices Sehun sitting in front of him.

"Aish" he winces. "It seems like I dozed off a bit" he rubs his eyes softly. "I'm so sorry. First I was late and now I'm sleeping at our class" he scratches back of his neck sheepishly. Sehun just smiles at him.

"It's okay, hyung. You seemed drained so I didn't want to wake you."

Luhan looks at the clock. "WHAT?!" he shouts out gaining attention of almost everyone in the library, he apologizes bowing slightly. "It's already that late? You should've waken me up!"

Sehuns smiles ashamed "I couldn't, you looked so... innocent sleeping like that. I just couldn't get myself to disturb it. Anyways it's okay, as I said" he points at his homework. "I'm almost done. If you could just take look at it and check the answers."

Luhan reaches out to take the sheet and checks it throughtfully. He points out some mistakes and correts them explaining why he can't use that world in such situation. When he's done he hands the sheet back. "You're not bad, Sehunnie" he smiles. "Maybe you don't even need my help?" Sehun is utterly shocked.

"NO, no! I need hyung's help!" he answers hotly. "It was just... an easy homework" he explains himself. "Anyways I wouldn't do well with that composition if you hadn't helped me" he looks at the floor slightly embarassed.

"It's okay, it's okay" Luhan chuckles. "I'm just joking. I will still help you. Basicaly I even hadn't started. With that sleeping thing" he laughs embarassed. "By the way, I've heard you wanted to go on the science trip?"

"You've heard? From who?" Sehun asks slightly suprised.

"Doesn't matter" he cuts him off. "Anyways, I called science teacher yesterday to ask him about it. He told it could be possible but only if you'll sign in science lab now." Sehun eyes him, now really shocked.

"Me and science? I don't know..."

"Come on! It's only till the end of this school year" Luhan convinces. "And I've heard you have basically good grades. You'll do well in science I'm sure. And it's more about doing some experiments that learning by heart" Sehun still hesitates. "I don't know..."

"I'll take care of you, it will be fun, you'll see!" Luhan utters. "Pretty please?" he gives him puppy look.

"Uhm" Sehun starts. "If you want me to, I should do what hyung wants me to..."

Luhan clasps his hands. "So it's settled! Come on Wednesday after lessons to science lab" he beams. "Oh, it's almost time for lessons to start. I'll leave now. See you next time!" he takes his stuff and leaves.

When the door closes after him Sehun shouts out "Assa!" he doesn't care about the people around looking at him as if he was retarded. He's now the happiest boy in the world!.

 

 

 

~~~~~~

A/N: So there's the next chapter. I try to update as fast as I can now because next week my job hopefully starts. I've been on few interviews now and I'm waiting for respondense now. So probably I will have less time now and will update more seldom. But let's not worry about it now ^^.

Remember to tell me how do you feel about the chapter and subscribe!

Btw, if someone wonder's what's the song Chanyeol was humming at the begging of the chapter, there's link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkHTsc9PU2A I've been writting listening to his songs and it just came out like this :P Love~