16.

Prince charming

This night Tao can't fall asleep fighting with thoughts. This all came to far and he doesn't know anymore how to deal with his feelings.

Particular short boy is stuck in his mind all the time, he's the first one he thinks about when he opens his eyes and the last one when he falls asleep. It kind of became Tao's obsession. He even catches himself on making up embarrassing scenarios with a lot of what ifs. He partly puts them into reality because Baekhyun has already bacame accustomed to hugging and holding hands and he sometimes himself makes skinship with Tao leaving the poor boy pleasantly breathless. Tao wonders if the other notices something or just treats him like only a friend because, well, their relationship is quite special to be called like this.

Tao wants to confess and he would but the situation with Chanyeol makes it difficult. He feels like it would make Baekhyun even worse and cause them to drift apart. It's definitely too early to do something. Tao sighs. His biggest dream now is to hold and kiss Baekhyun, to tell him he loves him and that he's the most important person for him. To show him how much he cherishes him. But for now he can only wait. If it's for his loved one good, he's going to do it.

God, it's so difficult, he thinks and drifts to sleep slowly.



 

On Friday morning all of the students that are going on a trip gather in front of school and wait for rented bus to come. It's seldom occasion to see all of class mates in casual clothes, Baekhyun is almost unable to recognize some of them.

"Hey" he whispers hitting Jongdae lightly to get his attention. The boy turns to Baekhyun with grimace. "Who's that girl" he points at the one standing in the crowd. "Can you see her? The one next to class president" Jongdae focuses and thinks.

"Gosh, I don't know, do she attend to any classes with us?" he wonders. "I don't think so."

"I don't remember her to, maybe it's the case of uniform. Or rather that she isn't wearing one now" the problem seems to be the most important thing in the world for the boys now. It causes Tao standing nearby to chuckle. "You're good with imagination. Imagine her in uniform and tell me who's that. I'm literally dying to know" Baekhyun orders Jongdae.

"Okay but, by the way, why do you want to know? Do you like her?" Jongdae wiggles his eyebrows suggestively. The boys doesn't notice Tao's pout. Luckily for him, he thinks as he finds it himself. He immediately puts on a random smile, hopefully not to fake. Jongdae leans to Baekhyun "but I thought you were ga-" the latter puts hand on his mouth.

"Don't be so obvious" he scolds him. Jongdae rolls his eyes. Is it a big deal? The most popular couple in the school is gay. "And of course, I am." Tao's heart gets lighter inside even though he of course knew it. It's really obvious. But he's happy there's no other person for Baekhyun. Only Chanyeol. Sigh.




 

Soon the students are packed in the bus. Jongdae flews away to sit with someone and to leave Baekhyun to sit with Tao. His secret plan is to get them together. He decides the trip is the best occasion, if not now then when? He aims to make them couple before return.

"Sehun-ah!" he exclaims taking a spot next to said boy and not letting Luhan take it.

"Go away! It's Lulu's spot" he answers pushing Jongdae away.

"God" the older wines. "It's about your friend's relationship. And his happiness" he overreacts. "I guess Luhan hyung won't mind right? He can't be happy when people around him aren't, right?" he looks at the oldest of all expectantly.

"Well," Luhan starts shyly but Jongdae ignores him already.

"I have a plan. We have to get Baekhyun and Tao together" he says excited. "Can you see how good they look together?" he asks matter-of-factly pointing at the boys sitting and chatting cheerfully.

"Maybe I see, maybe I don't but I still don't see why are you sitting here at Lu's spot" Sehun answers looking at Luhan taking other place which is definitely too far for Sehun's liking, even if it's in front of him.

"I need your help" Jongdae says a bit too eagerly. "You have to spend all the time with Luhan, being lovey-dovey and almost ignore him so he'll become jealous" he explains his plan as if it was the biggest discover since ever, Sehun rolls his eyes.

"You don't let me act lovey-dovey with Luhan and I would love to" he points out. "And I'm not going to ignore Baekhyun, he's my friend."

Luhan shakes his head. "You don't understand, Sehunnie, it's not ignoring just 'like ignoring' it means giving them their time, right Jongdae?" he adresses the boy.

"Bingo!" said boy agrees. "I'm glad I have a companion at you" he winks at Luhan and the boy winks back playfully. "You're not like my lame friend" the oldest laughs at the statement.

"Hey, stop flirting with my boyfriend" Sehun warns causing Luhan to laugh. The younger seizes him. "And you stop responding to it."

"I think I should start to" Luhan chuckles causing Sehun to stare at him. "Don't be mad, I've just noticed you're just so cute when jealous" the younger blushes slightly and Luhan blows him a kiss. "Don't worry, you're the only."

Jongdae forgotten pretends to be gagging. "It's too much for me, I pass" he stands up and leaves but not before adding "keep doing that, in front of Baek, not me." Sehun blushes even more and Luhan takes Jongdae's spot and pecks embarrassed boy on cheek.

"You're also cute when you're embarrassed" he says and Sehun scowls.




 

"Whaa" Tao exclaims impressed. "It's so pretty. Look, Baek!" he pulls at the shorter's sleeve. The boy looks up from his comic book. He smiles but not the view behind thd window is the reason, it's because Tao seems to be so happy. Baekhyun's heart starts to beat a slighter bit faster. The Chinese is so adorable. "You're not looking" Tao accuses him pouting.

Baekhyun shakes his head to get out of daze Tao's put him in. "I'm sorry" he says sheepishly. "Just you behave like a happy child and it's cute, you're distracting me" he laughs softly and Tao turns his head to hide his flush. It's not often when your crush says you're cute. "It's pretty, right? The korean nature" Tao nods at Baekhyun's statement. "You'll see even more of it soon" the boy continues with grin.

"Are you going to show me?" Tao asks shyly getting nod from the other. "The stars too?"

"Definitely, the stars are the most important" Baekhyun says seriously.

"Why?" Tao eyes him.

"They make your dreams come true" the boy explains smiling and with glittering eyes. Tao thinks he is the most beautiful creature that ever existed. He nods thinking that maybe his dream will also come true?





 

When the buses arrive at the destination, the students eat a fast meal and start collecting samples in pairs. It cames out not so difficult, so the boys stroll relaxed in the forest not caring too much about science.

"Yeol-ah," Kyungsoo exclaims joyfully reaching out to hold his boyfriend's hand and pulling him to follow.

"Where are we going?"

"To..." the shorter tries to keep the smile out of his face. "The forest of course, for samples" Chanyeol's eyes twitch, he gently pushes Kyungsoo.

"Well, yeah, I love forests" he wiggled his eyebrows getting hiss from the other. "What? You're mad I know about your bad intentions?"

"I don't have any" Kyungsoo denies.

"Okay, so lets go collect that damn samples" the taller answers letting go of Kyungsoo's hand.

They go straight on for a while in slience. When they are in the forest, out of everyone's eyes, Kyungsoo gives up. "Why?" he pouts.

Chanyeol turns around to see his sad boyfriend. "What why?"

"Why are you such a bad boyfriend?" Chanyeol's eyes widen.

"Am I?" he asks taken aback.

Kyungsoo nods cutely. "I always have to ask for everything. You haven't got a unce of romanticism" Chanyeol chuckles softly at the remark. He gets closer to the boy and circles his arms around his tiny body then takes him up then grins. "What are you doing?" Kyungsoo asks wiggling his limbs around to get away from embarassing bridal-style lift.

"I'm being romantic" Chanyeol responds simply. "Do you like it?" he beams.

"No! Let go of me" Kyungsoo pretends to be still mad but deep inside he enjoys it alot. Even more than alot.

Chanyeol ignores Kyungsoo's will and instead starts peppering his face with butterfly kisses, starting from his forehead, not missing the temples, then his lips linger at the smaller's cheeks and nose. He presses a playful kiss on its tip. The next place that he can't miss is the boy's jawline, he presses soft kisses along it hoping Kyungsoo would find it sensual but said boy starts laughing.

"Yeol! That tickles" he starts moving rapidly and it becames hard for Chanyeol to hold him so he stops the kisses and looks at him mischievously.

"It's what you get for calling me unromantic" the taller chuckles and nuzzles his nose against boyfriend's neck. The latter laughs even louder.

"No" he manages between bursts of laughter. "I take everything back" he promises laughing so loudly his stomach starts hurting. "I beg of you, let me live" Chanyeol looks down at him with pride stopping the torture.

"Should I put you down?" he asks after a moment, Kyungsoo nods. "Shamee" he winces but puts the shorter safely on the ground. They lock their eyes for a while.

"Still everything's the same" Kyungsoo sighs theatrically and shows his tounge. Chanyeol eyes him surprised. "You still need to be told what to do" he answers the question before asked making Chanyeol even more confused. Kyungsoo chuckles and links his hands behind Chanyeol's neck. "Kiss me now" he whispers, the taller would laugh at his cheesiness but his mind is too hazy because they are so close. He has nothing else to do, only follow the will.




 

After few afternoons spent in Luhan's room learning, Sehun has became quite a decent science student, at least he knows the basics, so it isn't hard to collect the samples, he doesn't even get distracted by Luhan just next to him and focuses at the task.

They are fastly done and become the first to hand the report in. Luhan praises Sehun for good job and ruffles his hair affectionally. He's proud to have a smart boyfriend.

As they are free now, they decide to sit somewhere on the grass, lay back and simply relax enjoying each other's companion. They lay next to each other and stare at the clouds above them.

"Hyung, do you think Jongdae is right? About Tao and Baekhyun?" Sehun asks out of the blue.

"It seems so. I hope, they would make a pretty couple" he answers. "Anyways, why did you call me unrespectivelly when you told Jongdae about me?" he teases.

"Did I?" Sehun gets up on one arm to face Luhan.

"You did. You always call me hyung and then you didn't" he points out.

"Sorry" Sehun apologizes sheepishly. Luhan beams at him.

"Come on, I'm joking" he hits the other playfully. "Honesty, I liked it. It sounded so..." he smiles and blushes a bit, "affectionate. And 'hyung' seems impersonal" he sums up.

A moment of slience appears. "Do you want me to call you like that?" Sehun asks hesitantly.

The older nods eagerly. "Try once."

"Lu~" Sehun sing-songs.

"Again" Luhan laughs.

"Luuu~" Sehun tries his aegyo causing the older to laugh even more. He loves the sight. He gets up again to tower over the lying boy. "Luuu~" he calls out again beaming. He reaches down and pecks him. "I like you so so much" he confesses.

Luhan pulls him down to lay next to him and cuddles to his side. "I like you too" he answers giving a contented sigh as he puts his head at Sehun's chest. "I'm so lucky you at Mandarin."

"Yeah" he agrees. "I'm lucky you're Chinese" he brushes Luhan's hair with fingers. "And that you're Luhan. My Lu" he smiles to himself looking up in the sky.

 

~~~~~~

A/N: Brace yourselves, the drama is coming ^^ I have a chapter that I have written in advance some time ago and can't wait to update it! Anyways I hope you enjoyed the 16th chapter. Please leave coments and subscribe to let me know :D And thanks to my all 'old' and 'new' subscribers! You give me motivation to write! :D Love~