12.

Prince charming

Jongdae leaves the school fastly but as soon as he exits the door he lowers the pace. He isn't sure where to go. It's weekend now, he should have fun now but apparently he doesn't have anyone to have fun with. Kyungsoo and Chanyeol obviously are spending time together now. Same for newly found lovebirds Tao and Baekhyun. He only wonders what is going on with Sehun. Are the things with Luhan getting real? Jongdae would be left the last single in the group. Great.

He is usually sarcastic and jokes about his friends' romances saying it's gross but honestly, deep in his heart he does feel lonely. There's long way before he'll be able to admit it in front of the friends but he slowly names the feeling.

He doesn't want to come back home and just sit all the evening in his room like a looser so he settles with just walking around the streets for some time. He thinks it's less lame. He takes out his phone and plugs in headphones. As he put them on his head, sweet mellow tones reach his ears. He feels even worse now. Screw all these love songs. He skips them and settles with something more tough, some rock music that contrast with lovely spring weather that surround him. He goes straight to the front not caring it'll be difficult to come back home as he walks in totally opposite direction. He has time, doesn't he? It's not like he has other plans for today.

"Kim Jongdae, it's time for you to also find the one" he thinks to himself. God, he'd became so cheesy.





 

"What happened to Jongdae? Suddenly need to meet someone? I wonder who" Baekhyun asks confused.

"Actually he's your best friend. You can ask him later" Tao answers simply.

"You're just so good in reading through people's minds. That's why I ask" Baekhyun still feels kind of speechless. It's weird for Jongdae to behave this way, letting go the occasion to celebrate.

"Well" the taller one begins his cheeks getting slightly pink. "He probably wanted to leave us alone" Baekhyun's eyes widen. He blushes badly.

"He thinks that you and I" he looks at the other boy. Tao shrugs. Akward slience surrounds them for a moment. Baekhyun looks down and scratches back of his neck.

"So what are we going to do?" Tao asks finally. "We are left alone so lets use up the time. We have to celebrate" he winks at Baekhyun. The latter rolls his eyes.

"I've told you there's nothing to celebrate."

"Yet" Tao doesn't give up. He reaches to put his hands on both of Baekhyun's shoulders and lowers himself a bit to look the shorter straight in eyes. He simply stare like that for a moment until Baekhyun breaks the contact looking to the side.

"What's with you now?" he mutters softly embarrassed.

Tao lets the other go. "Nothing at all. Okay come on now, I've got plans for us" he reaches to hold Baekhyun's hand. The latter is a bit startled by the gesture at first but he has to admit that their palms fit each other perfectly. Suddenly he can feel Tao lacing their fingers together. His heart skips a beat and he can feel his face warming up but the feeling overall is pleasant. Before he can think about what is happening now, Tao disturbs him.

"Why are you so quiet today?" he asks sending affectionate glance at Baekhyun.

"I don't know. I've been just thinking about stuff."

"What kind of stuff?" Tao eyes him curiously. Baekhyun blushes. How could he tell that to the other.

"Just... stuff" he smiles cutely, Tao chuckles.

"Okay, you don't have to tell me. It's probably something embarassing" he shows his tounge teasingly. Baekhyun's eyes widen in shock.

"It's not!" Tao laughs at the other's cutness. Baekhyun sends him glare. "I hate you" he manages. Tao chuckles again.

"Sorry but it's totally a lie. You're so bad at lying."

"How could you know?" Baekhyun asks, voice challenging. Tao looks at him and pulls their linked hands up to show the shorter one.

"That's how I know" he teases. Baekhyun pulls his hand out of the grasp embarrassed and looks to the side.

Tao comes closer to him and circles his waist with his arm pulling the shorter one closer. "Come on, Baek. I like you, don't push me away" Baekhyun doesn't answer so Tao goes to the front to face him. "Don't be sad, please" he asks doing aegyo. Baekhyun chuckles and Tao knows he has already won. He pulls the boy into tight hug, not caring that they are on a quite busy street. Baekhyun gives into the hug humming contently. He hides his face in the crook of Tao's neck. He can't point out the moment since when they've become so close. It feels so comfortable when he's with Tao.

They part after a while not wanting any more people to stare at them and continue their way avoiding akward glances.

They take turn into the first corner.

"I'm sure we brought some happiness into these people's lifes" Tao jokes.

"Probably" Baekhyun laughs. "Anyways, where are you bringing me? This street looks kinda creepy" he points around to shabby buildings and empty cafes. "You don't have anything weird in mind, do you?" he pushes him lightly.

Tao pretends to be gawking. "I thought you were innocent!" he accuses Baekhyun jokingly. "I haven't known that side of you" he adds with pure expression on face.

"You're dreaming" the shorter one hits him lightly. "I am innocent. It's you bringing us there. And will you finally tell me where are we going? I thought you don't know Seul" he eyes Tao curiously.

"We'll get there soon, patience please. It's some kind of shortcut" he answers.

"Some kind of?" Baekhyun looks at the other. "Don't tell me we've got lost" Tao just smiles in answer. "Did we?" Baekhyun urges.

"Calm down and trust me, I'll find the way soon" Tao responds carefreely. Baekhyun sends him terrified glance.

"So we did. Oh my god" he facepalms. The taller pouts at him.

"Will you give me a chance?" Baekhyun decides not to tell anything more about the situation but can't keep himself from rolling eyes. Tao smiles and reaches for his hand. When the other doesn't move away, he's happy. They walk like this for about 15 minutes, not hurrying too much and simply holding hands not even talking.

Tao stops for a moment and not letting go of the other's hand rummages trough his backpack. It's quite uncomfortable this way but he doesn't care.

"If you let my hand go, it'll be more convenient" Baekhyun suggests. Tao glares at him.

"No."

Finally he finds the headphones in the backpack. He plugs them into his phone and gives one to Baekhyun.

"Wear it" the shorter obeys. Tao puts the other into his own ear and plays the music. Baekhyun smiles at him when first soft chords can be heard. They continue walking and seem to forget that they're lost, exchanging the opinions about currently playing song.

"I wouldn't expect this kind of song at your playlist" Baekhyun laughs when some kind of chinese kids' song reaches his ears. "I'm going to blackmail you with it forever."

"Don't you dare, Byun Baekhyun" Tao urges. "And it's good song. It brings a lot of memories, you don't understand" he continues. Baekhyun can't stop laughing anyway.

Tao pouts. "So mean..." he mutters.

"Sorry, man. It just totally doesn't suit your image" the shorter one offers.

"What kind of image?"

Baekhyun blushes slightly. "You know, the wushu manly one."

"Manly one, you say?" now Tao is the one teasing as he sees how flushed the other is.

"..." the latter can't find his words. "Oh, let me live! Lets listen to something else" Tao chuckles and skips the song.




 

After next ten minutes, they finally reach their destination.

"Tadah!" Tao says, showing the place with theatrical gesture.

"Chinatown?" Baekhyun smiles warmly. "I should have expected it."

"I wanted to visit it since I've came to Seul first" Tao explains. "I have to check if it's really chinese. Plus, you've said you liked the food I've fed to you last time."

"True. So are we going to eat something?" Baekhyun's eyes twinkle. "I'm hungry!"

The boys enter a neat looking restaurant and take their time enjoying delicious chinese cuisine. After they leave, it's already dark.

"Thanks, it was awesome" Baekhyun says massaging his tummy gladly. "I'm so full now. Are we heading home now? It's dark already" he continues looking at the sky.

"We could, if you want, but" Tao answers. "I don't want to yet. Can we just stroll, it feels nice like that" he smiles saying honesty.

So they walk slowly, leaving the noisy chinatown. "Tao."

"Huh?"

"What are you thinking about?"

Tao hesitates for a moment. "About China and my arrival there."

"Do you regret coming there?"

The Chinese is quiet for a moment. "No" he answers honesty. "I miss China and my friends back there, but I don't regret. I'm quite happy now, I think."

"What makes you happy?" Baekhyun asks as they sit on a bench in some random park. The chilly wind blows around and messes their hair.

"That's weird question. I don't know what to answer."

Baekhyun looks at him unbelieving. "Come on, it's really easy question."

"Is it?" Tao wonders. "So tell me what makes you happy."

"Singing, wasting time, being successful, my family and friends, nice weather, pretty nights like that one. Should I continue?" he answers smiling widely.

"Go ahead" Tao seems amused by Baekhyun's straightforwardness.

"Spring and summer, when I get praised, when it's finally weekend, when my effort gives result and... interactions with people, is it that hard?" he asks.

"What kind of interactions?" Baekhyun blushes a bit.

"Variety of them. For example sitting there with you and talking."

Tao scootches closer and hugs Baekhyun from the side. "Something like this too?"

Baekhyun's quiet for a moment. "Yes, something like this too" he feels embarrassed to admit but he likes the skinship with Tao a bit too much. He can feel his body getting all light and pleasantly warm everytime. He blushes at the thought.

Tao runs his fingers trough Baekhyun's hair and looks at him. He gets even closer and presses a soft peck on Korean's cheek. The latter's heart starts beating rapidly. He doesn't know what's that weird feeling in his chest. He panics a bit.

"We-we should get going" he stands up rapidly. Tao takes his hand.

"Okay. Lets head back" he decides it's already enough for today. There'll be another day.




 

"Sehunnie, wanna hang out at my place?" Luhan asks his new boyfriend as they leave the school.

Sehun is still quite dazed by everything that've happened. He freaks out hearing the question.

"You mean, spend time at y-your house?" he seems terrified. "J-just us two?"

Luhan looks at him serious. "That's exactly what I mean" Sehun blushes. "Come on! What are you thinking, I wanted to watch a movie. Not have !" Luhan jokes badly, Sehun almost jumps at the word starting with 's'.

Luhan rolls his eyes. "To your information, I'm not that easy, we've been dating for like 15 minutes, you know" Sehun eases a bit. He even chuckles akwardly. The older one takes his hand. "I'm sorry for lame jokes and mostly for shocking you from the beginning of our relationship" he says seriously. "I'm going to move really slow now, you don't have anything to worry, I'm not going to put any pressure on you" he squeezes Sehun's palm reassuringly. The latter nods. "Do you feel safe now?" another nod. "So lets watch that damn movie. I suggest thriller, do you like them?" and the nod answers him again. Luhan rolls his eyes at the boy's innocence and pulls him on the way.



 

When they arrive at Luhan's house, Sehun is finally able to handle a common talk. They ask each other a lot of random questions in order to get closer.

"What's your favourite food, hyung?"

"Hmm... cake" Sehun chuckles at the answer.

"Yeah, that was quite noticable today. I should have known."

Luhan makes a face at him. "Do you have a problem with it?" he asks challenging.

"With cakes?" Luhan nods. "Actually no, but with that ugly face you've just made I have. What if it's going to stay like that?" he teases getting hiss from his boyfriend.

"Yah! You're the worst boyfriend ever" he pretends to be angry. The word 'boyfriend' feels so nice in his mouth nevertheless.

Sehun is speechless for a moment. "You've used that word. It feels so foreign" he almost whispers.

"Sehunnie" Luhan tells with concern. "Maybe you want to come back to stage of just friends?" Sehun looks at him terrified.

"Hyung! How could you?" he looks as if he was about to cry. Luhan fastly approaches him.

"I'm sorry, I just didn't expect you to have no experience" Sehun sends him glare. "God, I'm just saying, you're gorgeous!"

"Is that so?" Sehun looks at him quite surprised. Luhan nods and sits next to him, keeping the distance, not wanting to scare the boy again. Now it's Sehun who scootches closer. The older seems really shocked as multicolor haired boy snuggles into him.

"Sehun?" he asks uncertain.

"Hyung" he answers cutely, hugging him tighter. "Don't be so shocked. I know a bit about hugging" it's too much for Luhan and he simply starts laughing. Sehun pulls away and frowns. "Do you really see me as a kid now?" he mutters sadly.

"No, of course I don't!" he assures trying hard not to laugh. "You're just so cute" he hugs Sehun who is now back facing him. He lays his head at the younger's shoulder. They stay like this for a moment. Luhan clearly hearing Sehun's rapid heartbeat.

"S-so what about the movie?" the latter asks.

"I guess it must wait" Luhan answers kissing his cheek. "We have to get you used to some things now or your heart is going to explode soon" Sehun blushes but decides not to say anything. After all it's impossible for Luhan not to hear his heart now. He can't hide anything now.

"Well... that's fine, I guess" Sehun says akwardly. He isn't stuttering at least, Luhan notices.

Eventually, when he feels the younger getting more comfortable, he pulls away. "What's wrong?" Sehun looks at him inquisitively.

Luhan sits next to him face in his direction. "Now it's your turn."

"My turn for...?" Sehun asks confused.

"For whatever you want."

"Huh? Whatever I want of what?" he still can't get the idea.

"Of us" Luhan answers simply. "Now we will do what you wish. We can even watch the bloody movie" he helps with the idea. "Or we could do something else. It's up to you."

"Uh huh" Sehun feels quite shy to say his thoughts aloud. "So the movie?" he settles with the safe idea. Luhan ruffles his hair.

"Sure. Come, I'll show you my collection so you can choose from" and he leaves going to his room with Sehun following him closely.

They choose a thriller with a lot of fighting and bad murderers and play it in the tv room. Sehun sits at the couch as Luhan puts the record into the player. When he's done, he takes his place next to the younger, leaving the space between them however not to disturb the boy.

Sehun without looking scootches closer to Luhan, the latter is oblivious to the younger's plans. Sehun frowns a bit, sad that he's being ignored and not so accidentally bumps his shoulder with Luhan's. The latter still doesn't respond, so he mutters apology and moves away to think his plan over as the movie plays.

He feels quite bad, he hopes he didn't scare Luhan off. The last thing he can try now is direct attack. He imagines himself pulling Luhan close and hugging him. No, oh god, no, he will never ever do this. That's so frustrating.

Finally he gives up and simply scootches a bit to the other but not to close. Their bodies can't touch. He can't focus at the movie at all, because he's so stressed about the situation. He takes a deep breath and slowly reaches to touch Luhan's shoulder and squeeze it but the latter has other plans. First, he circles his arm around the younger and hugs him seeing his tension.

"Sehunnie" he whispers to his ear as he holds him tightly. The latter can feel his breath on his neck and shivers a bit at the sensation. Anyways, he finds the overall feeling really pleasant. After a while Luhan lets go and instead pats the place on his own thighs signalling Sehun to lay on it. The latter hesitantly does so and Luhan starts patting his head and brushing his hair with fingers.

"How did you choose such hair colour when you're so shy?" he mutters rather to himself. Sehun moves a bit to get more comfortable at his lap but doesn't answer.

They watch the movie silently after that with Luhan keep running fingers trough the other's hair getting soft humms in answer.

When the movie ends and the credits are displayed, Sehun slowly gets up. Luhan asks if he wants to eat something before he leaves. They prepare food fastly and eat talking about stuff, legs touching under the table from time to time.

After that it's time for Sehun to leave.

"Should I walk you back?" Luhan asks carefully as the other puts on his shoes.

"It's okay, hyung" he answers. "Let me be a man for at least a while" he jokes sheepishly. Luhan chuckles but agrees quietly. Sehun is now ready to go and they are both standing in front of the door.

"So..." Luhan starts but is interrupted by Sehun who gets closer and looks him straight in eyes. When they are mere inches away, he closes his eyes then without hesitance pecks him sweetly. Both of the boys can feel electricity between them and tingles going from the lips to whole body.

Suddenly the door opens. The boys jump away from each other as Luhan's mother enters. They akwardly look at each other.

"Oh" mother says trying to hide her smile. "I didn't know you have a guest" small chuckle leaves . Sehun looks as if he wanted to disappear.

Luhan coughes. "Well, it's Sehun" he points at the boy. "And that's my mom."

"Good evening" Sehun bows politely. The mother smiles at him warmly.

"Good evening. And Sehun is?" she continues teasing his son.

"Mom" he whines.

She laughs. "Okay, okay, I understand, you'll tell me when you're ready" she winks at poor Sehun. Luhan doesn't want to torture the boy anymore so he makes his mom leave and lets Sehun exit, not before stealing fast kiss on a cheek.

"Sorry for that. I'll call you, okay?" Sehun nods in response and leaves. When the door closes behind him, he can't believe all the situation. He's really Luhan's boyfriend, he thinks to himself and leaves smiling like an idiot on the way.

 

~~~~~~
A/N: Another fluffy chapter is there. Hope you enjoy :) And thanks for upvotes! I have just noticed there are two of them! Wowow I'm really thankful.