36.

Prince charming

Next morning brings a really nice view to Luhan. He opens his eyes and immediately looks to the side to stare at his boyfriend sleeping peacefully. He is so delicate now with fluffy hair (now dyed light blonde, almost white) accenting his face. Luhan turns to face him and simply stares marvelling at his perfect features. He's tempted to touch him but decides not to as he's probably tired after so much emotions yesterday.

Luhan wants Sehun to wake next to him, so he decides not to leave bed and settles on reading a book to keep himself occupied.

Just before noon Sehun starts stirring. Luhan puts book away and faces Sehun. He caresses side of his face gently.

"Sehun-ah," said boy opens his eyes slowly and blinks sleepily.

"Gmorning" he says in raspy voice. Luhan's going to keep that view in his mind for a long time.

"Good morning baby" the older plants a kiss on Sehun's forehead, then temples, eyelids, cheeks, nose but never on puckered lips.

"Don't tease me like that in the morning" Sehun warns and pulls Luhan down to kiss him good morning. "Perfect day" he smiles cheeckily. "But I somehow regret not waking up before you"

"Why?" Corners of Luhan's lips raise as he waits to hear something cheesy from Sehun.

"I couldn't see you asleep" Sehun blushes. "There will be other chance, right?"

Luhan giggles. "Surely. Now you can still enjoy watching me in morning glory" he sticks his tounge out.

"I enjoy it very much. You're freaking perfect, you know?" Sehun's eyes trace boyfriend's face with admiration.

"Kiss me" Luhan asks in hushed tone and Sehun obeys. The life can be really awesome sometimes. A dreamy morning with his lovely boyfriend is the best prove. They part and look at each other with love. Suddenly, their romantic moment is spoiled by Luhan's growling stomach. Sehun smiles.

"Hungry?"

Luhan nods. "I didn't want to get up until you woke and it's noon now" he explains and Sehun's eyes widen.

"You should have woken me up!"

"I couldn't, I'm sure you needed rest after yesterday" Luhan wiggles his eyebrows. "If it was half as intense for you as for me... it's quite a lot for a ." Sehun blushes.

"But Lu," he hesitates. "I am a still, right?" Luhan chuckles.

"Sure you are, I haven't even got a glimpse of your thing!" he explains and Sehun sighs with relief. "But I'm not an expert, ask someone else, does it even matter?" another growl from Luhan's stomach. "Lets eat!"

 

 

 

"How was the sleepover?" Tao asks his boyfriend as they stroll along Han river, hands linked, looking for a spot to sit down. The Chinese prepared a sweet surprise for Baekhyun today, picking him up before noon to spend whole day together. It's the first thing at the to do list. A picnic.

Baekhyun excitedly tells Tao about all the fuss with Jongdae and Junmyeon and how Sehun sneaked out for a date leaving them. He tactically ommits main subject of their conversation. Boys, love and... other things.

"I felt kind of jelly when Sehun left us because I missed you as he missed Luhan" Baekhyun's cheeks change color to subtle pink. "We couldn't spend as much time together as I wanted this week, so I'm really happy to be with you today" Tao's heart melt at Baekhyun's cute eye smile.

"So am I, babe" Tao squeezes his hand tightly. He points at a spot and offers to stop there. Boys spread a blanket, then eat delicious food that Tao begged his mum to prepare. After they're done, Chinese scoothes closer. "Honesty, there's something I've always wanted to try" Baekhyun eyes him curiously.

"What is it?" Tao lies down with head on Baekhyun's lap and humms contently causing the other to chuckle. Baekhyun starts playing with boyfriend's hair. Suddenly Tao catches one of his hands and starts pressing butterfly kisses to it.

"Your hands are really pretty" Tao reaches one of his hands up. "Lets measure our hands together" Baekhyun puts his hand on Tao's much bigger and harsher. "Your hands are so small and soft. Adorable and lovely" he grins and Baekhyun rolls his eyes. Tao's such a cheese ball. "As their owner whole. You're so beautiful, really, Baek" the latter leans down to shut Tao up with his lips.

"You're such a sweet talker, Tao, where did you learn all that from? Cheesy romances?" Baekhyun teases.

Tao gets up and sits just next to Baekhyun. "You give me inspiration" he sticks out his tounge and the other laugh. "Oh, you bad boy, not believing me?" Tao beams and starts tickling Baekhyun until he falls down and surrenders totally. He looks so adorable and defenseless Tao can't hold himself and kisses him. Baekhyun immediately stops wiggling around and humms with relief getting into kiss.

"Tao, really, no more tickling" Baekhyun begs breathlessly as they part.

"Only if you kiss me once more" Baekhyun rolls his eyes but immediately pulls Tao down to join their lips in playful kiss.

"I guess we should get going to some safer place... it's kind of busy there and people might get annoyed of our behavior and I'm really hungry for you now" Tao whispers last words to Baekhyun's ear and the boy shivers but nods fervently.

"My house?" Tao grins in response and they get going.

 

 

 

"What's up, Jongdae?" Junmyeon answers the phone while wiping the dishes holding it akwardly between his shoulder and ear.

"Hi. It's nothing, but I'm just bored and" he hesitates. "I've been wondering if I could come faster?" he hits adorable tone.

"But I've still got stuff to prepare as I promised you home made dinner..."

"I'll help you!" Jongdae answers eagerly.

"But it's really boring like doing shopping, cooking and I have to get my car washed..." Junmyeon explains.

"Car washed? Like in car wash?!" Jongdae excites.

"Yes, where else?" Junmyeon chuckles.

"But automatic one?"

"Yeah," Junmyeon answers. "Is it such a big deal?" he asks amused.

"Because hyung..." Jongdae starts. "But you can't laugh, okay?"

"It could be hard, you sound really weird, baby" Junmyeon teases.

"Hyung! Promise" Jongdae tries aegyo out and the older surrenders.

"Okay, okay, I promise, now tell me?" Jongdae clears his throat.

"It's been my dream. Going to automatic car wash and staying inside while cleaning" he confesses with dreamy voice. Junmyeon beams.

"Really? You want to go that much?" the older finds it weird but doesn't oppose. "Okay then, I'll pick you up soon so get ready. And on our way back we'll go for some groceries, is that fine?"

"Yay, thanks!" Jongdae hungs up to look for suitable clothing for a car wash date.
 

 

 

 

When Sehun comes back home the next day, he immediately calls Kyungsoo.

"Yes?" the boy answers a bit surprised. He wasn't as close with Sehun as Jongdae and Baekhyun.

"Hyung" Sehun hesitates. "Something happened yesterday and I'm confused..."

Kyungsoo worries. "What was it? Tell me and maybe I will be able to help you" he encourages the younger.

"Coz... me and hyung... like we did it but we also did not" Sehun mutters. Kyungsoo blinks few times.

"What do you mean you did it but not did it?" Is it possible to do it halfway through?

Sehun explains the whole situation. "Does it count as losing ity?" Kyungsoo focuses. Does it? "As you know, I'm not the one to get something inside me so it isn't so clear." Kyungsoo opens his laptop and checks in google.

"Hm, I don't know, Wikipedia says you're not" Sehun winces.

"But Luhan said I am" he pouts. He's lost his ity just like that? "As we didn't even undress... if I'm not now, I could have at least checked him out..."

"What?" Kyungsoo's confused. "How can you do it without undressing? Did you even get to touch him or him to touch you directly?"

"Well" Sehun humms. "I didn't. He was just shirtless and I was fully dressed" The older tries not to laugh.

"So don't worry, you have a whole way ahead before getting to real " he lets out a chuckle but Sehun doesn't notice as he's contented.

"So I'm a ?" Kyungsoo humms in response. "Yay! Thank you, hyung!" he hungs up leaving Kyungsoo speechless. Did it really happen? And since when has he became a guru?





 

"Tao actually..." Baekhyun starts as they're in his room. "Because Kyungsoo told us something yesterday" Tao sits next to Baekhyun and listens. "About... you know."

"I don't know?"

Baekhyun sighs. "You do know, that things between two people who love each other" he blushes.

"Ah, you mean love making? What about it?"

"He told that if you're sure of your partner, you won't be afraid that he'll hurt you" Baekhyun continues.

"Are you afraid I would?" Tao's smile drop.

"No, I just wanted to ask you how is it as I'm inexperienced and stuff."

"Well, I never bottomed but" Tao looks at Baekhyun seriously. "As far as I know it does hurt a bit at beginning but then the sensation repays it all, it must be even better than topping."

"You want to try it sometime?" Tao doesn't understand at beginning. "Bottoming, I mean."

"Well, if you want, I don't have a problem with it, just..." Tao hesitates. "I wish to take responsibility of you for our first time, take care of you... of coure if you agree. You understand what I mean?" Baekhyun nods.

"Honesty, it seems kind of scary to top for me, I'd rather not. Too much responsibilities, I would freak out" Baekhyun admits.

"So it's good we have it clarified" Tao smiles. "But now..." he looks at Baekhyun intensively. The latter clutches to Tao.

"Kiss me?" the Chinese doesn't need to be told twice.




 

"Yeol, you won't believe!" Kyungsoo states after entering Chanyeol's room and greeting him with haste peck.

"Tell me" Chanyeol grabs a carton of juice. "Want some?"

"Yes, please" the taller pours him a glass and passes it to him. Kyungsoo gladly accepts and sips. "But do you know what happened today earlier?" Chanyeol shakes his head. "Sehun called me."

"So what? You're friends, aren't you?" Chanyeol sips on his juice as a kid. It doesn't suit his posture.

Kyungsoo tells the story from earlier and Chanyeol laughs out loud.

"He called to ask if he was still a ?" he makes a weird derpy faces while laughing and claps his hands like seal. Kyungsoo joins in.

"What's wrong with that boy. That was cute though" Kyungsoo grins. "But you can't tell it anyone, ok?" Chanyeol pretends to zip his lips.

"Sure thing. But Soo, since when are you a expert for all of your friends?" Chanyeol teases.

"Just, you know, they are all s and I'm not so they made up a whole story behind and treat me like one" Kyungsoo chuckles.

"And thanks to who are you that expert?" Chanyeol hits into smug tone putting away his glass and nightstand and doing the same thing with Kyungsoo's.

"I was born this way" the shorter enters the game. Chanyeol chuckles.

"Oh, yes, you were," the taller leans down to nuzzle Kyungsoo's neck with his nose. "Wanna show me?" Kyungsoo smiles against Chanyeol's shoulder.

"Should I?" He sneaks finger under hem of Chanyeol's shirt. He can feels goosebumps on boyfriend's body.

"Good enough" Chanyeol doesn't wait anymore and gets closer, lips just millimetres away. Kyungsoo puckers his lips and closes his eyes but all he get is Chanyeol's breath against his lips. "You look so y when I deprive you of that" the taller smirks.

"Kiss me finally or I'll deprive you from something else forever" Chanyeol chuckles at Kyungsoo's warning tone and joins their lips. He sticks out his tounge to run it against Kyungsoo's lip. He can feel a hint of juice. Kyungsoo melts into kiss opening his lips to let Chanyeol in and start sensual fight of tounges, running them over each other, massaging and gently. Kyungsoo's hands run down Chanyeol's chest, past his stomach and dangerously close to fly. The taller pushes him away gently.

"My parents might be there anytime" he looks with apologizing stare. Kyungsoo leans to kiss Chanyeol's junction between shoulder and neck purring like a kitten it doesn't make it any easier for the latter to stop him. "Kyungsoo" said boy's hand runs back down to Chanyeol's fly and gently squeezes what it contains through fabric. The taller lets out a gasp but with leftover will pushes Kyungsoo away. "We really can't."

"What about a quickie?" the boy doesn't give up. Chanyeol's really tempted.

"What if my parents come in?"

"Why should they enter your room? I promise to be quiet. And they aren't even home yet" Kyungsoo purrs and Chanyeol's senses become hazed. He grabs Kyungsoo by waist and lies him down, immediately resuming kissing.

"You are going to explain in front of my parents if they catch us."

"Yes" Kyungsoo would agree on everything just to make Chanyeol kiss him. Their lips connect in another heated experience. Then Chanyeol goes lower and Kyungsoo trembles when the taller's lips attach to his adam's apple, around it. "Chanyeol-ah, quickly" he pants. The movements are rushed and needy as they seek completion. Luckily they manage finish before parents are back.



 

"Glad to have new experience to brag in front of your friends?" Chanyeol teases caressing Kyungsoo's head.

"It was good" the smaller humms contently. "But" he puts one of his legs on Chanyeol's waist and moves closer. "Second round?" the taller chuckles.

"You're impossible, Soo, my parents will comeback soon, lets better get cleaned" Kyungsoo pouts.

"Okay" he agrees regretfully.
 

 



 

Jongdae notices Junmyeon's car in front of his house so he runs down to him. The older opens door from inside to let him in. Jongdae jumps in excited and shuts the door.

"It's really dirty, hyung, you should clean it more often. It doesn't suit your spotless image" Jongdae teases. Junmyeon rolls his eyes and fastens Jongdae's seatbelt.

"Be nice, you're hurting its feelings. And I don't have that spotless image thanks to you" Jongdae laughs and Junmyeon pats his own cheek with index finger. "Here." The younger pecks his cheek giggling. "Lets go!"

The day is really pretty. The sunlight streams into Junmyeon's car and he has to put on his shades to drive safely. The boys joke around and listen to random music from radio. Jongdae opens window to feel air in hair, then reaches a hand out.

"I'm always having so much fun with you" he smiles at the older and Junmyeon messes his hair playfully.

"Same there. I'm happy that I've met you" Junmyeon starts singing along radio. Jongdae joins in and soon they have fun showing off. Soon they arrive in car wash. Junmyeon pays and they drive in with amused glances of workers as Jongdae goes a bit crazy.

"Look at this! It is so pretty" he smiles tracing raindrops on glass with his finger. Big brushes approach the car and start rubbing it. "Whaa, Junmyeon, I have to start working here!" the older chuckles. The brushes leave Jongdae's side and show on Junmyeon's. The younger leans to the window at opposite side over Junmyeon's lap to stare. The older pats Jongdae's back playfully.

"You're such a kid" he jokes.

Jongdae pouts and crosses his arms in front of his chest.

"Jongdae," Junmyeon rolls his eyes.

"Should I show you how adult I am?"  he smirks. Junmyeon calls him with finger and Jongdae gets closer slowly playing with older's resistance.

"You're driving me crazy" Junmyeon tries to pull Jongdae into his lap, but the younger catches his hands and blocks them above boy's head. The younger looks at him smirking. His hand goes up and down Junmyeon's torso teasingly. Then, his fingers sneak under the fabric of Junmyeon's shirt through holes between buttons.

"No way! Your chest is hairy?!" Jongdae stops his game immediately letting Junmyeon's hands go. He opens few first buttons of older's shirt. "Like an animal!" Junmyeon rolls his eyes.

"I was hoping for some action and you're amused by hair on my chest. You're impossible, Jongdae" he chuckles. "You're getting aroused and back to normal way too fast."

Jongdae sits back on his seat. "But it's so weird, you're really hairy! I've never seen someone so hairy!"

"I'm not that hairy, it's just few hairs" Junmyeon shows off his chest. "See, barely anything" he starts buttoning the shirt back. "I guess I'll hide it if you don't like it." Jongdae's hand lands on Junmyeon's. He looks the older straight in eyes.

"I've never said I don't like it."

"Okay, baby, okay" Junmyeon pecks Jongdae and the latter tries to prolong the kiss. "The cleaning will be soon over and I don't want to be kicked out of there" Junmyeon winks.

"Over?! Noooo" Jongdae sticks himself to the window. "It's your fault! I haven't seen anything at all" he pouts agaist glass and Junmyeon chuckles.

Soon they leave the car wash and head away. Jongdae finally forgets his sadness and disappointment babbling about random stuff. It's enough they're together.
 

//AN: Cute dates of every couple for the ending :) There'll be just one more episode of this fic - epilogue. I've written it already, it takes place few years later. I will probably add it at the birthday of the fic. Thanks for reading the story :)