15.

Prince charming

Musical rehearsals start following week so till that time the cast can relax and focus on the science lab trip. It is planned for Friday so the students are especially intensively looking forward weekend this week.

The boys are assigned to work in pairs to look for some plant samples and check them with microscope on place to give detailed description of each plant. Baekhyun who is really bad at science is worried that he'll be left alone to work. But at least he will go on a trip. Think positive.

"Baek!" dark haired boy shouts running to him. "Do you have a pair already?" Baekhyun's eyes widen.

"Of course I don't, I at science, haven't you noticed?" Tao laughs at the statement.

"Come on, you're not that bad when you try" he smiles at the other. "Do you want to work with me?"

"Well, I'd love to, but are you sure?" he asks hesitantly. "You can back out now, I won't blame you" Tao bursts with laughter.

"You're cute and I'll take the risk. Remember I have already taken the science course? I'm repeating it only because it's end of year and I have enough to catch up on other classes" he brags. "I'm pro at science" he praises himself winking at Baekhyun.

"So modest" the latter mutters laughing at Tao. "Thank you anyways" they smile at each other brightly.



 

"Sehun-ah, save your afternoon for me today" Luhan orders his boyfriend when they meet the next morning.

"Okay, but why? Did you plan something?" Sehun asks curiously pecking his boyfriend because he'd learnt a day which starts without a kiss is lost day.

"You can call it like that" Luhan answers misteriously making Sehun a bit worried.




 

So they sit in Luhan's room at four sharp with variety of science textbooks in front of them.

"Hyuuung" Sehun winces hoping his aegyo will melt the older's heart. "Stop joking."

"I'm not joking at all, my dear" he smiles as if nothing happened. "We are going to learn now. If you want to be my pair for the research, you have to at least catch up with the basics" Sehun lets out something like a growl.

"But you're awesome and I so together we are average, isn't it enough?" he tries to convince Luhan.

"We can't be just average. Be happy I'm willing to help you" he jokes.

Sehun gives up and takes a random book "lets get through it fastly" he adds sadly.

Luhan ruffles his hair. "Don't be so sad, cutie, after we are done you'll get a reward" Sehun's eyes start glittering.

"What kind of reward?" he asks excited. Luhan thinks he still has a lot from child.

"It's for you to choose, I'm all yours" he winks at the younger.

"Pft" Sehun pouts. "What a lame reward, you're telling me I have to learn to get ekhm" he clears his throat akwardly to Luhan's utter joy. He's so adorable. "Something from you" he puts an accent on the first word.

Luhan nods innocently. "That's exactly what I'm saying" he leans over to get closer to Sehun and gently cups one of his cheeks, the younger gulps. "Or..." he leans even closer "are you going to claim it yourself?" Sehun closes his eyes expectantly but gets nothing as Luhan pulls back. He opens his eyes and blinks few times disbelieving.

"What the hell?" he manages finally, Luhan only shows him his tounge.

"So can we start our lesson?" Sehun simply laughs.

"Depending what you mean as a lesson" he smirks at older boy and pins him to he headboard of the bed. Luhan's eyes widen at the action. Sehun leans in and kisses Luhan a bit harshly and for sure eagerly. Luhan feels a tingle going up his spine and immediately gives up responding to the kiss. But then Sehun pulls away rapidly.

"What the hell?" now Luhan is the one asking, Sehun shrugs doing an innocent expression even though his lips are noticably swollen. "Screw you Oh Sehun" he still feels dizzy from the passionate kiss but decides not to show this. His pride wouldn't let him. "Will we finally start that damn lesson?"

Sehun bursts out with laughter but nods hugging Luhan's frame from the side tightly. "Lets get on with the lesson, princess."




 

Baekhyun keep walking around Tao's room nervously. "Was it a good idea to enroll myself into that trip?" he messes his hair cutely. "What was I thinking? I literally at science."

"Stop worrying, you have me. We'll do well, I'm going to help you" Tao comforts him.

"Yes, you will do well but I don't want to make you do everything" he pouts.

"So just do what I order you to and it'll be fine" he pats the spot next to him signalling Baekhyun to sit. The boy does so.

"Tao-ya" he says after a moment. Said boy looks at him. "Thank you" Baekhyun smiles looking at his feet in cute striped socks.

Tao eyes him curiously. "What for?"

Baekhyun clears his throat. "Just for... stuff" he gulps lightly. "Because you're always there for me even though we know each other for few weeks." Tao smiles at him. "I can't imagine how I've been living before you appeared" he ends akwardly.

"Thank you too. For making my moving schools easier and being cute friend, making my days brighter" Tao turns around to face Baekhyun, the latter looks so adorable now with curious expression. He studies the shorter's face for a moment. "Baek,"

"Mmm?"

"How are your feelings doing?" Tao asks concerned about his friend. The latter smiles reassuringly.

"You mean Chanyeol?" a nod answers him. Baekhyun looks to the side for a moment as if he was choosing proper words. "I'm much better now, I don't spend the nights thinking what if anymore but" he drops his gaze to the floor "but it's still inside. I wonder if I'll ever get fully over" the soft dampness appear in his eyes to Tao's fright. The taller reaches out to hold Baekhyun's fingers. "Tao" the boy says. "..." the rest of words are stuck in Baekhyun's throat as he simply scootches closer and wordlessly asks the Chinese to hold him. The boy pulls him closely and embraces him hoping to take away even slightest bit of his sadness. He draws soothing patterns on his back saying sweet nothings directly into his ear.

"Soon someone surely will notice you are awesome person, Baekie" Tao whispers swinging them softly, as if he wanted to lull the other. "With your perfect personality, it's perfect that you are sassy and frivolous like that" he continues causing Baekhyun to giggle softly. "With the carefulness you treat your friends, with your trying hard but not being able to focus on science class for more than five minutes" the shorter one chuckles. Tao smiles at the mood change. "With your perfectly messed hair" he brushes his fingers through Baekhyun's strands and pulls away a little, just enough to be able to look at the other. "And with your cute ears" the Korean burst with laughter.

"Ears? Really?"

Tao nods in response. "I've noticed them at first. They are really prettily shaped" he traces them with fingers gently.

"What else?" Baekhyun asks amused.

"Your eyes are perfect too. They shine when you giggle like this" Baekhyun giggles even more flattered. "And your nose is perfectly pointy. It looks awesome from the side" he reaches to tap the nose playfully. Tao stops for a moment taking a glance at Baekhyun's lips. The latter uncounsciosly them. A shiver runs down Tao's spine, he clears his throat and hugs Baekhyun for the last time closely to hide his flush. "I'm sure someone will notice it very soon" he pats the shorter. "Or maybe already did" he adds almost unhearably. "Anyways, do you want to do something fun?" Baekhyun laughs at random change of topic but nods eagerly.



 

The boys go to the Hwangs' kitchen. It is a bright spotless place with light neat cabinets and huge double size fridge.

"Are we going to cook?" Baekhyun asks.

"Well, partly" Tao answers looking for something.

"Partly?" Baekhyun repeats.

"You are going to cook. I'm just ordering you around" the taller winks.

"Whaat?" the Korean asks shocked. "I'm your guest and you're making me cook?"

Tao nods. "That's exactly what I'm doing."

"But why?" Baekhyun decides to use the last straw. "You're awesome cook. And I badly."

"Because I can" he answers leaving the shorter speechless and takes out necessary utensils. "Here, you're baking muffins now" he tells handing Baekhyun a paper with recipe.

"You said it'll be fun" Baekhyun pouts.

"It'll be. Trust me" he puts his hands on Baekhyun's waist from behind and leads him to the kitchen counter. The shorter one sighs and starts preparations asking Tao about the ingredients from time to time.

As time passes, Baekhyun gets more skilled and isn't droping each ingredient or spilling it around. He starts to have fun too. Finally after about twenty minutes he puts the tray of muffins to the oven in order to bake them.

"Tadah!" he exclaims proudly, Tao claps wearing impressed expression. He finds joyful Baekhyun really attractive. He stands up to ruffle his hair. "Hey, you keep on treating me as if I was seven" the shorter one winces. "I'm waiting for you to say 'wow, Baekhyunnie, good boy!'" he teases.

"Wow, Baekhyunnie, good boy!" Tao says chuckling as he gets stare from the other. "Honestly it sounds more as if you were a dog."

"Ya!" Baekhyun throws a piece of cloth at him. Tao raises his hands in gesture of giving up and Baekhyun warns him with swinging index finger. "Better check the oven. I don't know when to turn it off."

Soon the muffins are baked so the boys start decorating them with colorful frostings. Tao puts his finger into red one and smears it on Baekhyun's cheek.

"You little!" Korean yells doing the same thing to Tao, even worse, and he smiles looking at his masterpiece. "That's what you get for messing with me" he teases.

The taller one gets closer. He feels weird urge to do... something. He leans in closer and uses his clean finger to get some of the frosting out of Baekhyun's face then he it of causing the latter to freak out a bit.

"Why did you...?" he asks hesitantly.

Tao's cheeks warm up. "Sorry, I just... wanted to taste it. It would be waste if I didn't" he excuses himself lamely smiling like a retard. "Go on and clean up yourself" he points at the bathroom door.

"Okay" Baekhyun does so looking at Tao suspiciously.

The door closes and Tao sits on a chair hidding his face in hands for a moment. He doesn't even care he's going to make it even more messy. "Huang Zitao, what are you the hell doing?" the Chinese asks himself. He needs to do something about this situation. Soon. For his own good.