21.

Prince charming

Next week musical practices are set to start. Sehun is sad because of it as the childish person he is.

"Lu" he whines. "Why can't I come watch you?" he pouts cutely hoping his aegyo will do.

"Sehun-ah, we talked about this already" Luhan shakes his head disaprovingly.

"But I'm going to miss you" he scoothes closer his boyfriend. "And I can't exist Lu-deprived" he declares causing the older to chuckle.

"You can come over after I finish, okay?" he offers. "I can't focus with you close, you know."

"You can't?" Sehun wiggles his eyebrows suggestively. Luhan rolls his eyes and turns the boy around.

"Yes, I can't so will you leave now?" he pushes his boyfriend gently forward.

"You're sending me away without goodbye?" Sehun frowns. The older can't control the urge to kiss the pout away so he doesn't. "I d-didn't mean that!" the younger blushes beetroot. Luhan smirks.

"Don't try to fool me, sweetie" he winks at poor boy then cups his face and brushes his cheek lovingly marvelling at his beauty. He can feel a wave of goosebumps going on Sehun's skin. It makes him quite proud of himself but also melts his insides, his boyfriend is still such a delicate being.

"Hyung" the younger murmurs looking away. He's too intimidated to call him Lu. Luhan gets from the trance Sehun's handsome face got him in. He leans in and kisses younger's cheek.

"Really, Sehun-ah, you have to go now. I promise to meet you later, okay?"

Sehun nods absent-mindedly. "B-bye, hyung, good luck" and he almost runs away. Luhan glances after him smiling. His boyfriend is still so akward when it comes to showing affection in public. Even when it's so innocent.


 

Baekhyun walks fastly to the class where the music practice is to be held. He on purpose started going now, when the corridors are empty and all of the students are probably inside. Just safety measure, not to meet Kyungsoo nor Chanyeol. He isn't ready for it. He wonders if he'll ever be.

When he finally reaches the classroom, he takes a deep breath, puts on a smile and enters. It is fully packed and so noisy with the students talking excitedly. He sighs with relief, the practice hasn't started yet and he managed to come in unnoticed.

Few clasps can be heard. "Students!" the teacher quieten the teenagers. "Now that we're all here I would firstly congratulate you all on this achievement for being here and being able to practice for the biggest event in our school" she smiles cheeckily, Baekhyun can hear "bull" coming from some random student at his right, he chuckles feeling a bit more relaxed.

"But remember it means a really hard work if you want to perform" the teacher continues scanning the crowd. "The fact that you got casted doesn't mean you'll perform, I'm more willing to change whole show instead of putting an unprepared actor on a stage, so keep in mind." A murmur goes through the crowd. "Shsh" she shushes the students "now please get in a line and I'm going to give out the script and explain you the role one by one."

The students start queueing so does Baekhyun. He goes to the front waitning for his turn.

"Baek!" he hears someone calling him out, oh no, he knows who's that. He plasters fake smile and turns around. Oh no, how comes there are both of them?

"Hi, boys" he smiles though he feels unpleasant crunch in his stomach. He wonders if Chanyeol feel that too. He hopes so. He should be eaten by regret by now.

Kyungsoo smiles in response waving at him. "We thought we'll go together to the practice, where were you?"

"Oh, sorry" Baekhyun scratches his neck sheepishly. "I had something to do and I've just arrived" he smiles again avoiding looking at Chanyeol, Kyungsoo unluckly notices it.

The shortest of all glances at his boyfriend and at Baekhyun and back at his boyfriend. "Did something happen? Did you guys fight?" He asks concerned. Baekhyun opens his mouth to speak but Chanyeol is faster.

"It's nothing, Soo-ya" he hugs small boy from the side. "Don't worry" he adds staring at Baekhyun. "That teacher's really strict, isn't she?" he changes the topic swiftly.

 

When the scripts are given and everyone is instructed on they roles, the teacher dismisses them to go home after reminding them to sleep well because from tomorrow the real practices will start.

"Lu-ge!" Sehun shouts out running to his boyfriend.

"Ge?" the older smirks. "Where did you get it from?" he asks chuckling. He's so happy to see dear boy again but something different catches his attention.

"I've just watched ab episode of Chinese drama while waiting for you, do you like it? Lu-ge?" he sing-songs the pet name proud of himself. "Lu? Luhan hyung?" he asks when the older doesn't react, he waves a hand in front of his face.

"Sorry, Hun" he says still in some kind of trance looking somewhere. He puts hands on Sehun's shoulders and turns him around. "Look."

The boys are now witnessing a suspicious scene. Baekhyun dragging Chanyeol somewhere with pure rage on face. They hide in corner and clearly argue over something. And Kyungsoo is nowhere to be found.

Sehun faces Luhan and asks him "what was that?"

"Good question, but I guess nothing good. What could they be fighting over?"

"And why isn't Baekhyun hyung avoiding Chanyeol hyung anymore?" The boys stare at each other worried. What the hell are their friends doing?

 

Baekhyun notices a moment when Kyungsoo leaves his boyfriend's side for a while and aproaches him. He's furrious by now. Is he ever planning to tell Kyungsoo? How could he lie to such an angelic boy?

Baekhyun wordlessly drags Chanyeol to a corner where noone could see or hear them. Or at least he thinks so. The gigant squeaks in shock but lets Baekhyun lead him. He looks too furrious to say no to him.

"When the are you going to tell him?!" Baekhyun whispers but his tone is totally intimidating. "How can you lie to your boyfriend? Don't you love him? Do you want me to tell him?"

"No, Baek, calm down" Chanyeol manages. "It's not that easy. I'm still confused" he pities himself.

"I don't care. I can't live like this deceiving my friend. What is there to be confused of?" Baekhyun doesn't give up.

"I don't know what my feelings for Soo are now" he stares at the ground fidgeting. "But I know I have some for you too, Baek" he looks at the shorter one. "If I break up with Soo, can't you give me a chance? I think I love you" he confesses hurt and longing in eyes.

Baekhyun's stomach falls and his heart skips a beat. "How could I? Kyungsoo's my friend and what happened between us was a huge mistake" Chanyeol almost looks as if he was about to cry. Baekhyun feels kind of bad too but he can't let it go. "I want you to tell him so he would be hurt less than if I told him. He would be broken if he knew his own boyfriend hides something like that and confesses to his friend" Baekhyun takes in a deep breath. "Don't you care for him?" he looks at Chanyeol. "Then leave him alone but be fair, don't hurt him anymore. Don't be a corward. And remember there's no way for us to be together." Baekhyun's voice is cold and cuts like knife.

There's a moment of slience betwen them. "Okay," Baekhyun's eyes shoot wide. "I'll do anything you want but please," he stares at Baekhyun's beautiful eyes broken "don't think of me badly. I can't stand the thought of it."

The shorter one nods slightly. "Bye Chanyeol" he turns around and leaves him alone. The gigant sighs and crunches his fists. It's time to be a man. He turns around and scans the crowd looking for Kyungsoo.