28.

Prince charming

The next day Jongdae and Baekhyun meet before classes after the latter has made up a random excuse to confused Tao and left him alone.

"Do you think it's a good idea?" Baekhyun hesitates for nth time.

"I've told you already" Jongdae rolls his eyes. "It's freaking gay and stupid but do you have any other idea?" Baekhyun shakes his head.

"What's gay and stupid?" both of boys are startled by voice.

"Soo!" Baekhyun throws himself at the other and hugs him tightly, Jongdae joins them. "Good to see you back at school!" Kyungsoo beams at the boys.

"Yay! We're gonna roll this boring place!" Jongdae exclaims excited to see friend.

"Jongdae, I'd rather not take part in your crazy antics" Kyungsoo teases. "And tell me now, what were you talking about?" Jongdae and Baekhyun exchange stares. "It seems extremely stupid now. Tell me straight away." Kyungsoo asks in threating tone. The boys become akward. Baekhyun shuffles his feet slightly.

"It's nothing" he murmurs. Jongdae nods in agreement. Kyungsoo gives both of them a judging look.

"You wouldn't be like this if it was nothing" the boy pouts. "You don't trust me?" he decides to change his tactic.

"We do!" the boys exclaim in unition.

"So?" Kyungsoo celebrates his winning inwardly.

"It's just so stupid and you will totally say we're insane" Baekhyun explains kicking his leg sheepishly.

"Then you SHOULD politely tell me" what are they thinking about?

The boys give up and tell the story of Tao not being a and Jongdae's new boyfriend. Kyungsoo is a bit surprised but doesn't let it show.

"Okay, but I still don't understand what stupid are you going to do?" Kyungsoo's eyes shot wide. "You're not going to lose ity to each other to be even with your boyfriends?!"

"GROSS!" boys shout out and Kyungsoo calms down a bit. They wouldn't go as far.

"Then? What?"

"We don't want to be so inexperienced in front of them so" Baekhyun starts.

"We agreed to watch some together to learn" Jongdae finishes.

Kyungsoo looks at them as if they've just said they're going into space then bursts out with laughter noticing they're not joking. The boys give him hurt expression.

"You didn't have to be so mean" Baekhyun whines crossing his arms in front of chest.

"Did you hear yourselves? It's simply riddiculus! Someone has to be your brain as you seem to have none" Kyungsoo goes straight to point.

"And what's so bad about the idea?" Jongdae asks "it's a source of knowledge after all!"

Kyungsoo shakes his head disbelieving. "Okay, okay, guys, listen" he inhales. "Firstly, both of you have been dating for less than a day!"

"Jongdae said he lusted on Junmyeon's booty" Baekhyun points out and the other hushes him.

"I don't believe you would be so brave in front of him" Kyungsoo cuts down. "Secondly, isn't valuable source, if you want to know the reality ask your boyfriends."

"No way, are you insane?" Jongdae asks.

"See, you're not even ready to talk, don't mention doing it" Baekhyun and Jongdae pout. They have to agree with Kyungsoo.

"But now I'm curious" Baekhyun whines. "So for science?" Kyungsoo chuckles.

"For science, you can ask me" Baekhyun's and Jongdae's eyes widen.

"You've done it?!"

"NO" Kyungsoo shakes his head. "But I'm not as stupid as you, I've figured it out."

"Pff, so you know as much as we do" Jongdae claims and walks away.

"I want to know, I'll come later okay?" Baekhyun whispers and as he gets nod from Kyungsoo he waves at him and runs after Jongdae.




 

"Hyung" Sehun calls out his boyfriend approaching him. He smiles at him and pecks his cheek.

"Morning, Hunnie" Luhan answers groggily. "Did you sleep well?"

Sehun nods in reply. "And you didn't as I see?" he worries as Luhan yawns again.

"I was thinking about Kyungsoo" the older explains. "But my dark circles aren't showing, are they?" he leans closer to Sehun to give him occasion to check it for him.

"I don't know," the taller one shrugs his shoulders. Luhan pouts, doesn't his boyfriend notice changes in his face even though they see each other everyday? "Don't pout, I simply don't even know what dark circles look like" Sehun clarifies. "And you look gorgeous as always. But you should definitely sleep more, even if it doesn't show, it's unhealthy." Luhan is now pacified with lovely words and he gives his boyfriend a tiny smile which melts Sehun's heart.

"I've found a candidate for Kyungsoo though" the Chinese claims proudly.

"Who's that?" Sehun asks curiously.

"If everything works out, you'll notice at lunch break so brace yourself" he smiles. "Now I have to go to the classroom" he looks around if someone's there and notices the corridor is empty then plants a gentle kiss on Sehun's lips. "Bye baby" he whispers and leaves the other slightly light headed.

"Bye, Luhan hyung!" Sehun shouts after him.





 

On the first break Baekhyun quickly runs to his boyfriend to cheer him up because he's still confused after he left him alone. They were inseparable after all. And now as they are a couple, it should be showing even more instead of less.

Baekhyun spots Tao walking around outside as the weather was really nice. He sneaks to him and covers his eyes from behind.

"Guess who's that" he asks in the weirdest tone he could manage but he isn't really good at it. Tao chuckles and turns around in Baekhyun's arms bringing him close immediately then kisses top of his head lovingly just to smell his lime shampoo. It makes him calm. He smiles like fool. "You didn't even guess, do you do this to every random person Zitao?" Baekhyun jokes around.

"No way, sir. My heart told me who that little gnome clinging to me was" he giggles into Baekhyun's hair.

"Gnome?" Baekhyun asks disbelieving. "You called me gnome?"

"Very handsome and y gnome" Tao whispers.

"You're so weird" Baekhyun blushes at the compliment and burries his face further into boyfriend's chest.

"Do you want to see what else I do only to special gnomes?" Baekhyun shivers a bit. Tao always make the most stupid things exciting.

"Show me" he whispers and Tao cups his cheeks and leans down halting his movements just before their lips are touching. There's only milimeters apart them. Baekhyun puckers his lips but gets nothing. Tao chuckles then closes his eyes and joins their lips feeling electricity when it finally happens. They mold into each other's lips loving the feeling. Unfortunately for Baekhyun, Tao stops before it gets heated.

"It's our second day dating and we're again doing things that put as on edge of getting at least punishment of cleaning all the classrooms." Tao laughs as he grabs Baekhyun's hand and interwines their fingers. Baekhyun blushes a bit and laughs akwardly.

"Yes, I guess we shouldn't do it at school" he claims. "But it's not my fault you're so tempting in the morning with freshly shaved chin" he explains akwardly.

Tao runs fingers over his own chin. "You like it?" Baekhyun nods. "I get to know new things about you everyday" he beams and the other blushes lightly. Tao glances at him as they walk back to the school. "Don't be shy, there's a weird thing it's like about you too."

"What is it?" Baekhyun blinks at Tao curiously.

"I like to smell your hair" he chuckles. Baekhyun looks at him weirdly and tries to pull a strand of his hair to smell them but fails as they're too short. "You have to believe me by my words, you smell awesome" both of boys giggle.





 

Kyungsoo walks to the canteen slowly. He's afraid because he's surely going to meet Chanyeol and he'd rather not. But he has to eat and can't be a coward, so he decides not to skip the lunch.

He enters the canteen and immediately walks to their usual table not looking around at all.

"Ugh" he runs into someone holding his tray and person's soup lands on the stranger's shirt. It's tomato soup what makes it even worse. Kyungsoo panics.

"I'm so sorry!" he takes napkins from the closest table and starts wiping the boy's shirt. "I haven't seen you, I'm sorry!"

The stranger smiles warmly and starts talking in velvety tone. "No problem, it's nothing" he grabs Kyungsoo's hands to stop him. "It's really nothing, I should have been more careful" he assures.

"But your shirt is totally ruined!" Kyungsoo worries. "Let me wash it at least" he offers. The boy hesitates. "Please, let me" Kyungsoo doesn't give up so both of them walk out to the bathroom. Friends at the table gawk in shock.

"Wow, that was unexpected" Baekhyun states.

"I couldn't even introduce my friend to him yet" Luhan claims. "I guess it's unnecessary now. Look at Chanyeol by the way" the boys want to look at him secretly but it's not needed as everyone is literally staring at him.

"Oops" Sehun smirks.




 

Chanyeol's cheerfully talking with his team mates when Kyungsoo enters the canteen. He pretends to be uninterested but casts him glance every now and then. The boy looks so small, he makes everything not to attract any attention. Chanyeol's smile drops, he looks so miserable. He wants to cheer him up right now.

Then it happens, Kyungsoo runs into some boy. And starts wiping his chest. He's touching someone's chest right now. Almost chest as everything is visable under thin wet material. Chanyeol's burning inside. His teammates cast him afraid glances but he sees nothing, only Kyungsoo's fingers on stranger's chest.

Chanyeol wants to stand up run to them and stop it. He can't watch it anymore. It's his Kyungsoo! Why is that guy picking him up. He should be shown his place. Chanyeol's hands turn into fists. The boys stand up and exit the canteen. Chanyeol's jaw drops.

"Where are they going?" he stops pretending not to watch, everyone has noticed anyway.

"It's nothing much, he just probably offered washing his shirt" someone answers and Chanyeol sends a deadly glare at the door.

"Wash it on him?!"

"Calm down, he's probably going to take it off" Chanyeol looks even more enraged.

"What?! He's going to destroy my baby's innocence?!" he stands up but teammates bring him back down.

"He's not your baby anymore. Let it go if you want to ever get him back" this words hurt Chanyeol even more as they're truth. He calms down a bit and hides his face in hands. He's been so stupid. He may let it go now but he's never giving up on Kyungsoo. And he'll show that jerk what you get for messing with his boyfriend. Well, ex-boyfriend but it doesn't matter.

 

/AN: There were so many comments under the last chapter! Thank you! And sorry if it was too controversial for someone. Thank you for reading! Love~!