34.

Prince charming

After the end of lessons, Chanyeol comes to pick Kyungsoo up. The boy immediately lights up as he sees his boyfriend.

"Yeol!" He runs to him and links their hands interwining their fingers.

"Lets go!" Chanyeol pecks his forehead and pulls him outside.

"Okay" Kyungsoo agrees cheerfully. "But, Yeol, where are we going?" he asks confused even if he has already agreed.

"On date of course" the taller one grins. "We have to catch up on things like that."

"You mean romantic walk, dinner and cinema?" Kyungsoo chuckles.

"Exactly, you know me well, honey" Chanyeol sticks out his tounge and they walk out of school area. "I really reserved two tickets to cinema to be honest."

"I thought we would do... other things but it's fine, we'll do it later" Kyungsoo admits shamelessly.

"My y Soo" Chanyeol teases. "I guess we can wait two hours in cinema, the movie is said to be good" he explains and they head in cinema's direction.





 

"Soo" Chanyeol whispers in boyfriend's ear. The boy looks at him annoyed. He's really into movie. "I'm bored already" Chanyeol nags.

"You chose the movie. It's good by the way" Kyungsoo looks back at the screen. Chanyeol changes his tactic. He sneaks finger into Kyungsoo's collar and pulls it to reveal some of milky skin at his neck. "Yeol" the boy warns but Chanyeol doesn't care and kisses his neck as no one is paying attention to them. Kyungsoo tries to move away but the taller doesn't let him. He at his skin instead and starts gently on it. Kyungsoo pushes him away. "You're not going to give me a hickey in cinema."

"But your neck is so tempting" Chanyeol pouts and Kyungsoo hides skin under collar.

"Now let me watch." Chanyeol sighs and gives up but not for long. Soon he changes his strategy once more and his hand lands on Kyungsoo's knee. The boy gives him questioning look and then ignores him letting him do as he wishes. Chanyeol's hand travel up Kyungsoo's leg. When there's no way up, he slides it to the inner part of his thigh. Kyungsoo slaps his hand away. "Are you trying to make me... ekhm... hard inside cinema?" he looks at Chanyeol and the boy nods grinning. "You're insane, leave me alone" Kyungsoo rolls his eyes and fights smile. Chanyeol notices his struggles and he knows he has won already. He grabs Kyungsoo's hand and pulls him out of freaking cinema.

Kyungsoo nags it's waste of money and he wants to watch the movie but shuts up when Chanyeol pulls him into empty alley as they leave the building and throws him on wall, then attacks his lips hungrily.

"Never again stupid cinemas. I don't know how we could bear it before" Chanyeol says when they part. "Are your parents home?" Kyungsoo checks his watch.

"We have three hours."

"Brilliant." Chanyeol winks and pulls Kyungsoo to closest bus stop.




 

Baekhyun comes back home alone today as Tao has a wushu practice and he told him not to wait. He wanted to but he has to focus on preparations to musical. He hasn't been practising as diligently as he wanted to lastly. Even though, it feels weird to be alone and not with Tao next to him.

He's a big boy, he shouldn't miss him as they have seen each other few hours ago. Maybe he isn't satisfied of what happened or rather didn't happen? He throws him away of his mind and tries to focus on the songs he's been asigned to sing. He feels mostly comfortable with all but one so he spends whole afternoon singing it over and over again.

After he's satisfied, he takes out his textbooks to do all the homework and learn for upcoming test. He ignores his phone all the time as it's on silent. He doesn't want to be disturbed plus, he feels a bit left out as Soo and Jongdae are on dates and Tao is on training. He wants to appear as a busy person. Soon he totally forgets about the phone and as he's done, he goes down to living room to play video games.




 

Tao tries to focus on wushu. He is professionalist after all, he can't show bad side of himself just because he misses Baekhyun. It's not first or last time they're apart. It they had some mixed up classes today and haven't seen each other so much. Tao decides to call Baekhyun just after he finishes and concentrates on wushu for time being.

As the practice ends, the teacher praises Tao for good skills and dismisses whole group to go home. Tao takes a fast shower and checks his phone expecting cute message from his boyfriend but finds nothing. He pouts and sends one himself. He's sure Baekhyun will reply in less than minute but gets disappointed as he doesn't.

He worries a bit but decides that Baekhyun may be still busy with singing and gives up. He goes back home and lies down to read a book he's read few times already. Everything is boring without Baekhyun.



 

Someone rings at Baekhyun's door. He sadly leaves game to open. It's evening already, who may it be?

"Baekkie" it's Tao, he's panting.

"Did he run all the way there?" Baekhyun eyes him surprised.

"Is everything okay?" Tao asks with worry ignoring question.

"Yes, why?" Baekhyun doesn't understand whole situation.

"You weren't answering my texts and calls, I was worried" Tao blushes. "You aren't mad or something?"

"Tao, why should I be mad?" he breaks in the cutest smile and Tao's heart skip a beat.

"Come with me" he grabs his hand. Baekhyun looks at him amused but follows him after telling parents he's going out.

"Where are we going?"

"I don't know, just where legs will lead us," Tao smiles circling arm around Baekhyun's waist. The boy leans into him.

"You're so romantic" Baekhyun looks at him with eyes full of affection.

"Like high school girl's dream, isn't it?" Tao teases and Baekhyun hits him lightly.

"You're great in spoiling mood" he pouts.

"Sorry baby," he pecks Baekhyun's cheek. "I like romantic scenarios too. Especially when I'm with you. I enjoy boring classes when I can sit next to you and hold your hand when teacher doesn't see" Tao talks his heart out. Baekhyun listens quietly. "It may sound haste, but I feel like you're the love of my life" the shorter one shivers at the confession. "Do you know I missed you so much today when we separated? We didn't share as much lessons today too" Tao blushes. "You say nothing, I'm sorry I'm so stupid." Baekhyun turns around to face Tao. He looks straight into his eyes. He's so beautiful, the situation reminds Tao of their first kiss.

"I'm not good at words but I missed you today too. We're both such a fools" he grins. "What will we do in summer, when holiday comes? You will probably go to China, won't you?" Baekhyun's smile drops.

"Probably" Tao pouts. "Then come with me" he beams.

"You're crazy" Baekhyun blushes.

"No, why, you're a good student, your parents would reward you with a trip and it won't be that expensive as you can stay at my home" Tao makes up a plan. "Imagine that, we could wake up together every morning and I would be always next to you," he puts on a dreamy expression.

"I will talk with parents" Baekhyun smiles, he likes the possibility a lot.

The boys wander around streets talking over random stuff and simply enjoying each other's company. When it gets dark, Tao walks Baekhyun home.

"I had so much fun today" the Chinese beams. "We should explore further parts of Seoul soon." Baekhyun nods in agreement then they stare at each other for a while. "You should go in, it's cold already, you're trembling."

"Right," Baekhyun waves at Tao and slowly turns around but stops and comes back to his boyfriend. "You really aren't going to kiss me?" he blushes and plays with his fingers. "I told you I missed you, you just kissed me in the morning and that's all for today" Tao chuckles then gets closer, leans in and seals their lips together feeling sparks on his skin and in his heart and mind. Baekhyun works as alcohol on him. Suddenly the shorter one breaks the kiss. Tao looks at him confused, it wasn't even heated yet. "Someone's watching us" he sighs and points at rustling curtains at window. His parents must be having fun.

"You got me in mood and now leave me, you're cruel" Tao pouts. "I don't see anyone" he tries to lean in again but Baekhyun pushes him away gently.

"That's akward."

Tao pulls his hand. "Come, there's a hideout in front of my house" he takes off his sweater and puts it on Baekhyun.

"Thanks" Tao smiles at him and they go in front of his house.

"Can you see it?" The Chinese points at tree house. Baekhyun has never noticed before.

"You want me to climb up there?" Tao shrugs.

"You don't have to," he pushes Baekhyun at the tree and kisses him hungrily. It's really dark there, there's no way someone catch them. His hands roam on his body and Baekhyun also enjoys tracing Tao's chest and stomach.

"The worst idea ever" Tao pants as they part. He looks lustfully at Baekhyun's reddish lips.

"You don't enjoy kissing me?" the shorter one pouts.

"I enjoy it too much, I wish you could stay the night."

"It would be suspicious, parents won't let me" Tao sighs and pecks Baekhyun one last time then walks him back.

"Go in, baby, I'll call you" Baekhyun nods and waves at Tao then leaves.



 

"Junmyeon-ah" Jongdae calls his boyfriend as they enter the former's house.

"Going into informal tone? I like that" Junmyeon smiles and invites Jongdae to sit at sofa. "What is it?"

"I wanted to tell you something" Jongdae looks down at his own knees.

"Go ahead" Junmyeon eyes him curiously.

"Just... I'm a , you know?" Junmyeon stares at him. What's going on with this kind of confessions?

"Well, it's pretty noticeable. But what about it? Do you feel pressured? I'm sorry if you do, I will slow down" the older apologizes but Jongdae lays hand on his knee to stop him.

"It's not that" he blushes. "It's opposite to be honest" Junmyeon's jaw drops.

"What? You want to have ?" Jongdae look at him bashfully and nods. "No way." Now the younger is shocked.

"What? Why?" Junmyeon rolls his eyes.

"That would be haste, what if you notice I'm not the one soon? You will regret" he points out. "I know you are curious and and stuff, I was a teenager once, but believe me, it's not right time yet" he continues. "And lastly, you're my student for now, no way I'm going to deflorate my student."

"You simply think that I'm a kid!" Jongdae gets angry. "And I'm not!"

"You aren't a kid but also not an adult yet, Jongdae" Junmyeon clears and it hurts the other.

"It wasn't a problem when you were groping me in that damn closet!"

"You let me, what do you want?"

"Now I want nothing! Screw you, Kim Junmyeon!" Jongdae stands up to leave the flat. His pride is hurt "I'm going to find someone else who is willing to actually me! I don't need a sissy like you!"

"Go ahead! I don't care!" Junmyeon shouts after him as the door shut. He's going to regret it later but for now Jongdae made him furious.