24.

Prince charming

"Jongdae!" Sehun and Luhan shout simultaneously as they run into a bit taken aback boy. Jongdae stops in his tracks and waits for them to join him.

"What do you want?" he asks bluntly. He must have spent too much time with Baekhyun. He's become so rude.

"Who's that hottie?" Luhan bursts into giggles earning whine from Sehun.

"What the hell, Lu, I though you prefer me" Sehun pouts and Luhan plants a haste kiss on his lips to cheer him up.

"I do, I do" he waves his boyfriend away. Sehun's still a bit whiny but the kiss pacified him a bit. "Jongdae who was that one in front of the school?!"

Jongdae blushes a little. "Omg! You've got on his hook! Totally!" Sehun's now the person attacking poor boy. "You're even blushing now!" Sehun high-fives his boyfriend.

Jongdae facepalms. "Get lost" he turns around and walks away to hide his akward giggle. Honestly he hopes he could meet that university boy again.


 

Sehun and Luhan look as the boy is leaving but decide to let him go.

"Wow, it seems to be something real. I hope it works out, coz Jongdae looks kind of lonely lastly" Luhan wiggles his eyebrows. Sehun smiles at him.

"Yeah, but" Sehun hesitates and starts playing with his fingers. "Do you really find him hot? Maybe you prefer that kind of older boys to..." he almost whispers "me?"

Luhan's taken aback now. He reaches out to hold both of Sehun's palms and massages them gently. "Sehunnie," he tells concerned. "You're the one I love, don't ever forget it" he brings one of hands up to lips and plants few gentle pecks on it. Sehun takes his hands away.

"Hyuung" he whines blushing. "It's embarrassing, I'm not a girl."

Luhan circles his arms around Sehun's neck and looks him in eyes winking "I know that, baby, I'm sure you'll show me IT soon" Sehun's jaw drop and Luhan simply pecks his cheek as if nothing has happened and lets go.

"Come or you'll be late" he takes Sehun's hand in his and pulls astonished boy to his classroom.


 

Jongdae walks to classroom but decides to visit toilet before. He's got like 2 minutes until lesson but who cares, the chemistry teacher's always late anyways. He takes care of his bussines and walks to classroom through empty corridor. He doesn't even knock on the door and enters the classroom. It's oddly quiet inside. Oops.

As he opens the door he's stunned. His jaw drops and the classmates start to chuckle. The reason of Jongdae's shock is that his old boring chemistry teacher isn't inside. It seems like there's a new intern and he will be teaching his class for time being. Damn hot intern to be exact. Junmyeon to be more exact.

"Good morning, please take a seat and don't be late next time." Junmyeon says beaming. Jongdae hopes his cheeks won't burst. The student murmurs some apologies and eyes on floor goes straight to his desk.

The lesson goes on and Jongdae decides to ignore the intern totally. He keeps his eyes fixed on his notebook and takes neat notes. As neat as they could ever be. Meanwhile, Junmyeon stays so composed, Jongdae is almost offended. Hasn't he just a day before said that he's cute and his type? Doesn't he feel akward now as his teacher? He shouldn't pick up his own students. He could even get fired for this.

"You see, it's easy, isn't it?" Junmyeon asks as he has finished explaining a particular chemical equation. "We should check if you've understood it" he smiles at the class while the students whine.

"Any volunteer?" Junmyeon scans the class hopefully.

"The one that's late" someone suggests. Jongdae sends a glance that could kill that person.

"You shouldn't behave this way, it isn't so nice" Junmyeon scolds the student and asks him to come and solve the equation with a hint of anger in eyes. "Don't worry, I won't give you any grade for solving" the hint doesn't disappear, Jongdae notices. Junmyeon catches his stare and his mouth corners lift a bit. Jongdae quickly drops his gaze to notebook and Junmyeon turns his attention back to the equation on blackboard.




 

When the lesson finishes, Jongdae quickly packs his books and leaves. Even though Junmyeon wants to stop him he can't because it would be too suspicious. He smiles to himself anyways.




 

Jongdae practically runs out the class and stops when he's out of breath. He's kind of scared but his heart beats fast, probably not only from running. Junmyeon behaved really cooly. Maybe he could get good grades at least.




 

Baekhyun stands at Kyungsoo's home door. He breathes in and out few times and gives himself a moment to gather courage. Finally he knocks on a door. After a moment that seems like years to him, the door open. It's Kyungsoo's mother. She greets him and lets in.

"Go up and meet him, he's in his room, sweetie" she smiles motherly. Baekhyun guessed she doesn't know anything. Maybe Kyungsoo also doesn't? Maybe Chanyeol hasn't told him? He goes up and knocks at the door.

"Come in" a weak voice eventually answers. Baekhyun opens the door slowly. Kyungsoo's eyes widen. He doesn't look so well. He must know by now. "Baekhyun..."

"Hi, Soo..." Baekhyun gulps. "I came to see how are you... coz... I guess you know now"

Kyungsoo nods barely visable and says nothing.

"I'm sorry, Soo" Baekhyun starts carefully "I should have done something more. I can't stop thinking what have I done to you." He looks at his feet.

"He" Kyungsoo tells weakly "he's told me he'd taken you by surprise. I don't blame you. It was his fault." He stops for a while and stares into the blank space. "But I'm still angry and disappointed, even though it's unfair to you."

"It's fine, I deserve it. I just don't want us to stop being friends," Baekhyun looks at Kyungsoo hopefully. "I want you know  that I'm always there for you and that I never tried to seduce Chanyeol."

"But you were or are attracted to him" Kyungsoo claims peacefully.

"I... that's true." Baekhyun blushes. "But our friendship is more important. I care for you more and I think you and Chanyeol are a great couple... he's just been lost. He loves you, I can see it."

"We kind of broke up. He'd told me he's confused and needs time" Kyungsoo says lifelessly. "What should I do, Baek?"

"You still love him, don't you?" Baekhyun asks and his heart breaks at Kyungsoo's pain.

"I ing do" Kyungsoo breaks in tears, Baekhyun approaches him and pats his back shyly.

"Cry it out, Soo. I might not be the best person from your perspective to give a hand but I'm your friend. I'll always be there for you."

Kyungsoo leans into Baekhyun's arms and sobs ugly. "I love him so much and he says he needs time! He ing needs time!" he exclaims between sobs. "He should beg me on knees to forgive him! And I ing would! But I guess he doesn't even love me! He says he's confused!" Baekhyun hugs him harder to calm him down. "He's confused and I'm heartbroken. It hurts so bad" Kyungsoo lets tears fall down and Baekhyun listens to all of his feelings. He feels even worse being kind of a reason of his friend's pain.

"Kyungsoo, I know it's hard but you should give him some time. You're such a great couple" Baekhyun claims. "I'm sure he'll understand everything soon and you will come out of this fuss only stronger."

"Maybe. I don't know."

"If he would ask you for forgiveness, would accept it now?"

"I would" Kyungsoo answers brokenly. "Because I've never loved anyone in my life so much."

"My poor baby" Baekhyun pats Kyungsoo's back. "You're too good person to go through all of this. I'm sure everything will be fine"

That night Baekhyun stays at Kyungsoo's and they spend time bonding and talking about old times. Kyungsoo's finally relaxes and even breaks a little smile thanks to Baekhyun. Strangely, the boys become even closer than before.



 

Chanyeol lays in his bed this night rolling all over it. There's been only one particular thought on his mind since he confessed Kyungsoo what he'd done. He feels even more confused now. And heartbroken even. But why? Wasn't Baekhyun the one he loved? If not then why did he cheat on his precious boyfriend with him. Kyungsoo and Chanyeol had a good relationship before, didn't they? They had a lot of common topics to talk, they enjoyed spending time together, they would call each other at night just to say "I love you, sleep well". Chanyeol also thought that Kyungsoo was really cute adorable but well... also y as hell. Everyone knew about they relationship. Everyone envied them. What happened to that?

Chanyeol turns around again. Why did Baekhyun complicate his life so much. Why did he mess up his mind? Why did Chanyeol fall for Kyungsoo's freaking friend? That's so lame. That's so bad. Chanyeol thought his life seems like cheap soap opera and he can't still come to any conclusion. Should do some tests now? He doesn't have anything to lose, does he?

No way, Baekhyun wouldn't let him and Kyungsoo probably won't even talk to him.

Chanyeol grabs his phone. Even though it's late he decides to call his brother.

"Chanyeol" a dead like voice answers the phone eventually. "Do you know what time is it?"

"I know hyung but" he hesitates for a while. "I have a problem and I need your help" the voice whines. "Hyuuung, you have to help your little brother" he tries out aegyo.

"Jerk. Okay, tell me" brother gives up and Chanyeol explains him his situation.

"Gosh, you're my younger brother and have such problems, wtf" Kris sighs. "I thought you were so innocent, kids grow up so fast" he sighs.

"Hyuuung!"

"Okay, okay. I'll help you" he gives up. "So you're confused which of them are you in love with." Chanyeol murmurs in agreement. "When you think about Kyungsoo, what do you feel? Any flutters? What do you feel when you see them or think about them? What do you want to do with them?"

"I don't know. I feel like I'm Kyungsoo's possesion, well I was and I like the feel. He makes me feel warm and comfortable but... as I see Baekhyun..." he gulps. "I... simply want him. Or at least I did in the forest."

"Do you want him now?"

"I'm a teenager with boiling hormones, I guess I wouldn't chase him out of bed if you mean that." Chanyeol admits shamefully but he decides he has to be honest if he wants help and advice.

"But you did it with Kyungsoo, you chased him out literally" Kris points out.

"Don't remind me of it. I'm so ed up. But what was I suppoused to do? I didn't want to use him"

"Because he's precious to you. He's important, you care about him"

"You think I love him?"

"I don't know. You should figure it out yourself. Noone can do it for you" Chanyeol sighs. That's not much of help. "I think you should stop seeing both of them for some time. Don't seek for them in school, avoid them, don't stare longingly, meet other of your friends. Cut the contact for a week or so and see what you feel" Kris advices.

"You think so?" Chanyeol wavers. "Well, they both hate me now so it shouldn't be so difficult" he mutters.

"Head up, you'll figure out your feelings and everything will be fine, your great brother says so" Chanyeol chuckles a bit. What else can he do? He could try it out as well. Anything's good now. He thanks his brother and hungs up. After rolling in bed few more times, he finally falls asleep.

A/N: Sorry for a long hiatus ._. I was out of ideas and it was difficult to write, I didn't have much of time too because of uni, so even though I have some further parts written from like december the story hasn't come to that point yet. I hope I'll be able to finish this story without more long breaks and that someone has stayed with me till now :P And big thanks to people who hasn't unsubscribed meanwhile :) and also to new subscribers :) I've seen a new subscriber just today and I decided that if someone gives faith into this story still, I can't be so lazy and I have to finish the story. And as I stopped being lazy, it was really fun to write. Thanks again, hope you enjoyed the chapter :) Love~