31.

Prince charming

Baekhyun walks all the way with Kyungsoo to his home. He doesn't want to leave him for a second. He wishes to cheer him up, make him finally happy after all that ruckus.

"How's Tao?" Kyungsoo pretends to be fine and starts random talk.

"Bruised a bit, but he'll be fine" Baekhyun smiles at Kyungsoo. "I scolded him already for being stupid anyway."

"I hope you didn't go to harsh on him, he's adorable and loves you so much, it shows everyday."

"I went too gentle" Baekhyun chuckles. "He's my weak point, you know."

"Tell me, how did you guys get finally together?" Kyungsoo asks curiously.

Baekhyun hesitates. "Should I tell? Won't you feel bad with me braging?"

"No way, I don't have love life now, so I have to live off yours" he shows his tounge and chuckles. Assured Baekhyun tells Kyungsoo the story of their first kiss and how it went by from that moment. "I'm so glad for you two, you look good together."

"But Soo," Baekhyun starts "maybe you should get yourself someone?" Kyungsoo stares at him unbelieving. "That guy from canteen for the example?" Baekhyun offers wiggling his eyebrows.

"I have enough of boys for now" Kyungsoo clarifies. "It's enough I have you" he smiles cheesily.

After the boys reach Kyungsoo's house, Baekhyun is told to leave. He worries about his friend but he assures he's fine but wants to spend some time alone. Baekhyun agrees finally, hugs him good bye and leaves. He has a plan to do.



 

Soon Baekhyun is in front of Chanyeol's house and buzzes the door bell. Soon someone opens.

"Goo-" Chanyeol stares at his guest. "Oh, Baekhyun."

"Hi, I have to talk to you, can I come in?" Chanyeol lets him and invites him to sit at the sofa in salon.

"Good thing you came, I honestly wanted to talk to you today but your boyfriend didn't let me" Chanyeol scratches his nape sheepishly. Baekhyun looks at him curiously. "About Soo..."

"Me too. You first" Baekhyun asks boldly not asking about why his boyfriend didn't let him talk to him. Is that the real reason of the fight? He'll clarify it with Tao later, Kyungsoo is more important now.

Chanyeol blushes and stares down at his feet. "I want him back."

"Why?" the taller boy shivers at straightforward question. He feels like a suspect.

"Because I love him" he dares to look up at Baekhyun, guest can see the determination in his eyes. He believes him. "I know it sounds riddiculus after what I've done, how I've treated him but" his voice brokes. "I just realised it a while ago, way too late and I regret so much."

"And what do I have to do with that? Why did you want to talk to me?" Baekhyun feels that Chanyeol's words are sincere. He hopes for happy ending.

"I just wanted to clear air between us. For Soo. I'm sorry for what happened. I used the fact you were drunk and that you had feelings for me" Baekhyun clears his throat akwardly. "I'm happy that you found someone who really cares about you and wish you and Tao all best but" Chanyeol hesitates. "Could you help me? You know Kyungsoo well, do I have chances to get him back? What should I do? How to apologize and make up for all this?" he gives Baekhyun hopeful look.

"How can I be sure you won't hurt him anymore?" the shorter asks coldly.

"I love him so ing much it hurts" Chanyeol confesses. "I promise to take a good care of him and never disappoint him or hurt intentionally. Please, help me if there's any chance" he begs.

"Do you know he cried today again? After your stupid fight." Chanyeol's face looks miserable. "Did you guys talk after that?"

"We did, he didn't want to see me and told me to get lost" Chanyeol almost whispers ashamed.

"Do you know what he told me when I found him crying?" Baekhyun can't stand two broken-hearted people who technically love each other but can't just get together. Chanyeol shakes his head. "When I hugged him, he asked me to pretend that I was you" Chanyeol's eyes widen. "He wished it were you running around and looking for him, apologizing him and begging to be forgiven. Finally, hugging him and promising that everything will be okay. He's so hurt that you've told him you don't know if you love him."

"I know, it was the worst thing I could have done. But now he doesn't want to hear me out" Chanyeol pouts.

"He wants to, he just wishes you could show any effort. Do it. Don't leave, don't give up. Just go and tell him all you've told me, try and never give up." Baekhyun advices. "You've created a gigantic mess, do something today. Time isn't your alliance now." Baekhyun checks the time. "I should be going now, good luck." He stands up ready to leave.

"Baekhyun" said boy stops and turns around. "Thank you, I'm going to put everything on one card. And I'm sorry for all the past." Baekhyun nods and smiles weakly.

"Okay, you're forgiven. But I'm not doing it because of you only because of Soo. Bye." He leaves and Chanyeol immediately runs up to his room to prepare his apologize event for Kyungsoo.



 

All the school is now talking about the fight and gossiping about Chanyeol and Kyungsoo's relationship and it's chances. Some students make bets on the results. The school prince's love life is again the hottest topic. However, there are people who didn't even hear about the fight being close with Kyungsoo.

Jongdae got a message from Junmyeon just before long break, telling him to sneak into chemistry class, he does so and misses all the news.

The boy feels rush of adrenaline as he opens the door. He sees his boyfriend smiling at him and approaching him.

"Hi baby" Jongdae beams at the pet name.

"Hi, hyung." He looks around the class. "Did you call me there for a specific reason?"

"Yes" Jongdae gives him questioning glance. Junmyeon reaches out and grabs his hand. He pulls him inside the room that Jongdae has never been before. It's full of chemical stuff like a lot of different glass and other things. He knows what's going on and trembles gently excited as Junmyeon closes the door behind. "I wanted to give you private lesson."

"You know I hate chemistry" Jongdae jokes and Junmyeon pushes the younger to sit on a table and sits on his lap.

"I'll make you like it." The older grins leaning down to capture Jongdae's lips in sweet gentle kiss. The younger doesn't have enough patience and quickly tries to get his tounge into Junmyeon's hot cavern. The older pushes him gently. "Eager aren't we?" he teases. "But slow down if you don't want to lose something on that table" he chuckles and locks lips with Jongdae before he can answer.

The boys share loving moments forgetting about the rest of the world enjoying being together. Suddenly they hear a weird noise. Junmyeon stands up rapidly. He runs to the door to check if they are closed well.

"Someone's trying to get here" he whispers to shocked Jongdae. Junmyeon looks around to find a place for them to hide. He grabs Jongdae and pulls him into huge closet standing by the wall. "Hush" he orders before Jongdae can say anything and closes the door. It's really dark inside and the smell is weird. Jongdae tries to stop himself from sneezing. Sound of cracking door can be heard as someone enters the classroom. "God, please don't let them find us, I would be so dead" Junmyeon prays.

"Hope that they won't stay here for too long, I have classes you know" Jongdae worries.

"I'll reward you for this, just be quoted and stay still."

"But hyung," Jongdae moans. "There's something next to my nose, it smells bad."

Junmyeon chuckles. "Bear with it, you're not a kid anymore."

"I am" Jongdae argues. Junmyeon rolls his eyes even though the other can't see it.

"What you've shown me before isn't a behavior of kid" Junmyeon whispers.

"I remember nothing, could you remind me?" Junmyeon's amused.

"Are you always that ?"

"Not always, but when I'm closed with a hottie in the closet on a very small space, it's sometimes hard not, sorry."

"Even though the smell?" Junmyeon holds in a laugh.

"I don't feel it anymore!" Jongdae clears then he reaches out his hand and starts feeling Junmyeon's body to find his face.

"Why are you grabing me?" Junmyeon does the same, tracing Jongdae's back. "That's pretty exciting" he murmurs into boyfriend's ear then kisses it gently as Jongdae circles hands around him.

When the person leaves the classroom they don't hear and stay inside the closet for few more minutes engrossed in each other, then quickly sneak out parting as if they didn't know each other.



 

Chanyeol is standing in front of Kyungsoo's house holding his guitar. He looks straight on his ex boyfriend's room's window and luckily finds it's open. He exhales and inhales few times to calm himself down and shouts out.

"Kyungsoo!" he can see the curtains moving slightly then opening a bit showing boy's face. He seems startled when notices who is calling him out. "I'm sorry! Please, forgive me!" Chanyeol doesn't waste time worrying that Kyungsoo could hide and close the window anytime. He takes his guitar and plungs the strings unhesitatingly.

After short intro Chanyeol starts singing a cheesy ballad confessing his love. He hopes it would somehow melt Kyungsoo's heart at least a bit. Chanyeol puts all of his feelings into this and hopes it will sound sincere. He's proud as Kyungsoo stays in open window all the time but suddenly, when the song ends, he hides inside.

Chanyeol waits a bit hoping he would join him outside but it doesn't seem like he would after ten minutes waiting. Chanyeol takes out a paper plane with message written on it and throws it into the window before leaving. Even though he couldn't talk to Kyungsoo he's satisfied and hopeful.

 

//AN: New chapter! I probably won't be able to update the next week as it's going to be hetic, but I will surely update at beginning of June(omg, it's end of May already!) Meanwhile I wrote a short angsty-fluff one shot. If you wish, please give it a try