Chapter 8

A Wife's Love

"Mom, why is daddy not home again?" asked Jae Yeol while Sulli was driving him to school.

"Baby Bear, Papa Bear had a schedule so he left before you woke up. But that's okay, he'll be picking you up from school today." explained Sulli.

"Yay! I feel like I haven't seen him in awhile Mama Bear." said Jae Yeol.

"Aigoo! Uri Jae Yeol is missing his daddy." said Sulli as she ruffled Jae Yeol's hair.

They reached Jae Yeol's school and Sulli hugged Jae Yeol before sending him off. She went back in the car and decided to call Minho. The phone rang and a groggy Minho answered the phone.

"Minho, are you okay? You must be tired, sorry for waking you up. I'll just call you again later." said Sulli,

"N-no, it's fine. So, what did you call me for?" asked Minho.

"I just wanted to remind you that you're the one picking up Jae Yeol later. If you can't call Ommonim, I already told her that I'm doing double jobs so I can't really pick up Jae Yeol." said Sulli.

"Sure. Don't worry, I can pick him up later." said Minho.

"Thanks my love." replied Sulli.

"No problem. I gotta go, I have rehearsal in one hour." answered Minho.

"Bye, I-"

Sulli was cut off by the beeping sound which meant that the call was over. Sulli felt hurt, Minho never did that to her before. He used to be the first one to sat I love you to her before ending the call. She wondered what was going on with him, once again she told herself that it was because of the stress he's been getting from work.

......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

"Why did you do that?" asked Minho after Yoona took his phone and ended the call.

"You were too loud. You woke me up." said Yoona.

"Listen, Ms.Im, we can't keep on doing this. I have work to do because I'm in SHINee." explained Minho.

"Come on Minho-ssi. You're so focused on work. Why don't you have some fun. This will be our little secret, if you want it." tempted Yoona.

Minho thought about it, she was right in a way. He's been too busy balancing work and his family that he never did anything for himself anymore.

"But Yoona-ssi, I'm already married. I even have a child." confessed Minho.

Yoona made a disappointed face but smiled again after thinking for awhile.

"That's okay. They don't have to know either. It will be our little secret." said Yoona.

"This won't be easy." replied Minho.

"I know, it's not but we can make this work." answered Yoona.

She noticed that Minho was in deep thought and she decided to kiss him to remind him of how good it feels to be free. 

......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

"Good Morning Ma'am. May I ask what you are here for?" asked the lady in the lobby of SM.

"Hello, you must be new here. My name is Choi Sulli. I'm the daughter of Mr.Choi Siwon." answered Sulli.

"Oh, I'm so sorry Ma'am. Let me you to Mr.Choi's office. My name is Dasom."

"Nice to meet you Dasom. You don't have to me to my father, I know where his office is. Here, have some fresh-baked cookies, share it with your friends too." said Sulli.

"Thank you so much. Let me press the elevator button for you Ma'am." said Dasom.

Sulli walked into the opened elevator and thanked Dasom for helping her.

"Ah, there's my princess." said Mr.Choi as Sulli walked into his office.

"Appa, that's embarassing." said Sulli.

"What is wrong with that Ssul? You will always be our little princess." said Heechul as he walked in from behind Sulli and patted her head.

"Aigoo! Oppa, chincharo!" said Sulli as she fixed her hair.

Sull then ran to her brother to give him a hug.

"Oppa, bogoshipda." said Sulli while hugging her brother.

"Aigoo! It's just like the older days again. I missed seeing the two of you like this." said Mr.Choi.

Sulli and Heechul smiled at each other as they ran to form a group hug with their father.

"If only, mom was here." said Sulli.

"She'll be back tomorrow Ssul. Her flight back from Thailand is tonight." replied Heechul.

"Alright you two. As much as I want us to stay in this hug all day,we have a board meeting in one hour."

Sulli and Heechul pulled away at the information they received from their father.

"Appa, what are you planning on making me do, now that I'm back here." said Sulli.

"Well, what are you planning Mrs. Choi. We wanted your ideas because ours weren't working anymore." replied Mr.Choi.

"I was thinking that it's time for us to debut a new group, a fresh group. Isn't there a group of trainee girls who are ready to debut?" suggested Sulli.

"You mean Red Velvet?" replied Heechul.

"Yes. Wendy, Seulgi, Irene and Joy are ready to debut. They've been training for a really long time now." said Sulli.

Mr. Choi was about to say something when his secretary walked in.

"Mr.Choi, I am sorry for interrupting but Mr. Ok has arrived." said his secretary.

"Oh good, let him in." replied Mr.Choi.

Sulli cringed as she saw the person who walked in. It was Ok Taecyeon, the guy who played with her best friends heart.

"Sulli, come here. Taecyeon, this is my daughter Choi Sulli. The two of you will be working together in her plan for the company." explained Mr. Choi.

"Chamkaman. Appa, isn't he a kpop idol from the other company? How does he have anything to do with my project?" asked Sulli.

"He is no longer an idol Sulli. He quit 2 years ago, and he is now the CEO of Ok Cat and he is also a master of advertising which is why we need him here. You said so yourself, you want to debut Red Velvet, this means that we need someone who is good at promotions." explained Mr.Choi.

"Well, I guess I should say, welcome to the team Mr. Ok." said Sulli as she offered her hand to Taecyeon.

Taecyeon smiled at her and shook her hand.

"Wow, it's great to see that my best friend and my sister are getting along." said Heechul.

"YOU'RE BEST FRIENDS?!?" asked Sulli.

"Of course. This is gunna be great." said Heechul

 

A/N: Ooooh Minho and Yooona are pushing it. What will Taecyeon do now that he's in Sulli's life? I hope you guys enjoyed this update. Kisses! xoxo 💕💕💕