Chapter 11

A Wife's Love

Sulli was waiting for her lunch at a nearby restaurant when she saw Yoona walk in.

"Yoona!" she called out to her.

Yoona walked over to her and decided to sit with her.

"What are you doing here today Sulli?" asked Yoona.

"Just grabbing some lunch. I didn't get to pack lunch today since I woke up late." explained Sulli.

"Well, that's a first. The Jinri I know is never late." said Yoona while laughing.

"Yesterday was me and Minho's anniversary. We celebrated which is why I woke up late. This is probably the only time I'll ever be late. Look, he got me a bracelet. Isn't it pretty?" replied Sulli.

Yoona felt bitterness inside of her, bitterness towards Sulli and Minho. She felt bitter at Sulli because she should be the one in her place, she should be the one married to Minho. She felt bitterness towards Minho because she remembered the gift he gave to her yesterday before going to Sulli, he gave her a necklace which she realized was a pair to the bracelet that Sulli was wearing.

"Y-yeah. It is, just like you." replied Yoona.

They were about to talk more when a couple started yelling at each other.

"How could you? How could you cheat on me?" yelled the woman.

"Will you keep it down? There are other people here." replied the guy.

"Why?!? You don't want them to see how much of a pig you are?!?" answered the woman.

"Let's talk somewhere else." said the man as he pulled the woman out of the restaurant.

"Wow. Well, that was intense." said Sulli to Yoona.

"Yeah. But Ssul, what if your husband does it?" asked Yoona with her eyes not looking straight at Sulli but at the table.

"What do you mean Yoon?" asked Sulli.

"What if he cheats on you Ssul? What will you do?" replied Yoona.

"I know he won't. There's no way he would cheat on me, I trust him with all my heart. He promised that I'm the only girl he would ever love and I believe in that." answered Sulli.

"You must really trust him. Well, that's a good thing. That must be why you guys are lasting for such a long time." commented Yoona.

Sulli smiled at her and they ate for the rest of the time since their food was served. Yoona saw how happy Sulli was and instead of feeling guilty, she felt more envious of her.

......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

It was already late at night and Sulli was still typing for her plan. She was revising her rough draft, she reached for a pen when her bracelet hit the edge of her pen holder and broke the lock.

"Aigoo! I'll just go to the jewelry store tomorrow to get this fixed." said Sulli as she placed the bracelet in her purse.

After awhile, there was a knock on her door.

"Come in." she said.

Taecyeon walked in and took a picture of Sulli while she was typing.

"Do you really need to take pictures of me?" asked Sulli.

"Of course. I have to see the different expressions you make so that I can easily know what type of person you are." explained Taecyeon.

"That's just weird. It's already late, why are you still here?" asked Sulli.

"I had some work to finish. You should go home now too Ssul. Just finish that stuff tomorrow. Let me take you home." said Taecyeon.

"No thanks. I don't want to owe you." said Sulli.

"Come on. Just to think it as me feeling sorry for always teasing you. It's a peace offering." answered Taecyeon.

Sulli thought about it for awhile and finally accepted Taecyeon's offer. She was too tired to drive herself home anyway.

......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Minho was in the living room waiting for Sulli to come home. He stood up to open the door when he saw a car pull in in their driveway. He smiled at the sight of Sulli but frowned at the sight of the person that brought him home.

"Thank you Taecyeon." said Sulli as she waved good bye to Taecyeon. Taecyeon waved back before driving away.

Minho felt himself boil with anger at what he just saw. He didn't like seeing his wife being brought home by another man. Then again, he had no right to be jealous since he was having an affair with her best friend.

Sulli was surprised to see Minho at the door when she walked towards their house.

"Did you wait long for me? I'm sorry, I had extra stuff to do at work." said Sulli as she kissed Minho on the cheek.

"That's okay. Let's go to bed now." replied Minho.

Minho lied in bed with his eyes open, he was worrying about what Taecyeon feels about Sulli. The way he looks at her seems like his interested in her. He's cheating on Sulli but she is still the only woman he will ever love.

He closed his eyes and hugged Sulli, making her move and cuddle into his chest.

 

A/N: Two updates in one day. I really have no life. I hope you guys liked this chapter. Although, it is a little short and boring. I'll try to make the next update much better. Kisses! xoxo ❤❤❤