Chapter 14

A Wife's Love

"Are you sure you don't wanna tell them that we're going to be there now instead of tomorrow morning?" asked Taecyeon as he was driving.

"Yeah. I want to surprise the two of them." said Sulli happily.

Taecyeon nodded his head and focused on driving.

Meanwhile, Minho and Yoona are at the location of the fashion show which was a nearby beach. They finished work early and they were able to spend some time and go on a swim. They were on their way to get some dinner when they saw Sulli with Taecyeon and they let go of each other's hands right away.

"Mama Bear." said a surprised Minho.

"Surprise!" said Sulli as she hugged Minho.

Yoona made an uncomfortable face, she was jealous by the fact that Sulli hugged Minho.

"I thought you guys were coming tomorrow." said Yoona.

"We decided to come tonight so that we don't waste time since Red Velvet's stuff has to be ready by the time they get here tomorrow." explained Taecyeon.

Yoona made a snarky face at him and looked away.

"So, where's your room Minho?" asked Sulli.

Luckily, Minho and Yoona had been doing it in Yoona's room because Minho knew that he needed a room for two people since Sulli is his wife.

"Follow me. I'll show it to you. Taecyeon, the check in counter is on the way there too so just follow us. Here, let me take Sulli's luggage." offered Minho as he took Sulli's bag.

"Let's go Yoon." said Sulli and Yoona nodded her head as she followed behind them.

Taecyeon walked next to Yoona and none of them said anything since they were irritated by each other.

Sulli decided to wait for Taecyeon as he checked in she decided to hug Minho. Minho looked at Yoona who rolled her eyes and looked away.

"Woah. What is this Ssul? You've been hugging me so much today." said Minho.

"What? I can't hug my husband? I missed you so much silly. You've been so busy with work. Jae Yeol always asks for you." answered Sulli.

Yoona cringed at the fact that Sulli mentioned Minho being her husband and their child. She really didn't need to feel that she has no chance of getting married to Minho.

Minho smiled at Sulli and gave her a quick peck on the kiss as he hugged her tightly.

"Let's go. I got the key." said Taecyeon. Which is actually one good thing that Yoona found in him.

Minho and Sulli pulled apart as they started to make their way to their rooms again. After everything was settled in their rooms, Minho and Sulli's clothes were off and they were in bed. Sulli fell asleep but Minho was still awake. Suddenly, he got a text from Yoona telling him to meet her outside.

Outside, Taecyeon couldn't sleeo so he decided to go by the beach and take a picture of the different kinds of people there.

"Excuse me, is it okay if I take a picture of you guys?" said Taecyeon to a couple.

They nodded their heads and Taecyeon thanked them after taking the picture. He looked through the different shots he took of the couple and he was about to delete the bad one when he noticed two familiar faces behind the couple.

"Wait a minute. This is Yoona and Minho. Does Sulli know this?" said Taecyeon. Taecyeon walked up to where he saw Yoona and Minho in the picture and found Yoona there by herself.

"Are you really this desperate, that you decide to become the mistress of your best friend's husband?" said Taecyeon.

Yoona was surprised when she saw Taecyeon.

"How did you find us here?" asked Yoona.

"Seems like this camera was a good buy since it caught two cheaters kissing. But don't worry, I deleted the picture. I'm going to wait until Sulli finds out for herself." said Taecyeon.

"This is none of your business Taecyeon. Don't meddle in this situation." replied Yoona.

"I won't but once you hurt my friend then I will." said Taecyeon as he walked away from Yoona.

......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Sulli was walking around the beach when she saw a familiar shiny necklace on the sand. She picked it up and saw if anyone around would have dropped it but there was barely any people in the area of the beach she was walking at. There was only one conclusion she made and that was that Minho's other woman was in the beach with them.

Sulli decided to see if it was anyone in their crew so when she went back to the area where the fashion show stage was, she stood on the stage and decided to ask.

"Excuse me. I'm sorry you guys. Someone just wanted to ask, is this anyone's necklace?" asked Sulli.

Yoona looked up at Sulli and was surprised to seee that Sulli was holding the necklace she's been looking for since morning. She must've dropped it last night when she talked to Minho.

"Best. That's-that's my necklace." claimed Yoona. Minho made a face at Yoona that showed that she shouldn't have said anything.

"Best. Are you sure this is yours?" asked a shock Sulli.

Yoona nodded her head and Sulli gave her the necklace as she told everyone that she was just going to go to the restroom. Minho then texted Yoona to meet him somewhere to talk without anyone around.

"Why did you tell Sulli that the necklace was yours? I'm pretty sure that she was suspecting." said a panicked Minho.

"Because this is my necklace. And besides, if Sulli really was suspecting then she would have ripped my hair off while we were out there. Just relax, okay? I won't wear the necklace anymore so that you odn't worry." assured Yoona as she hugged Minho.

On the other hand, Sulli locked herself in the bathroom and stared at herself in the mirror until a tear fell out. It all made sense to her now, why Minho and Yoona got along so quickly and why the girl that he was kissing looked familiar to her.

"Ah!" she screamed as she cried. Sulli was on her breaking point but she knew she had to contain herself for the sake of the fashion show.

 

A/N: Wow! Now, that was intense. Poor Sulli! What do you guys think will happen now that she knows who Minho's girl is? What will happen between her and Yoona? What about Taecyeon? Kisses! xoxo ♥♥♥