Chapter 16

A Wife's Love

Sulli had no idea where to go, she didn't want to be near Minho and she didn't want Jae Yeol to see her in this state. There was only one person she could go to at the time and it was Taecyeon. She decided to call him.

"Sulli." said Taecyeon as he answered the phone.

"Are you busy? I really need someone right now." said Sulli through her cries.

"No, not at all. Meet me at the club near SM." said Taecyeon.

"I'll see you there." said Sulli as she ended the call.

Sulli got to the club and walked over to Taecyeon when she saw him. But he wasn't alone, there was a familiar man with him. Sulli walked closer and the man appeared to be Heechul, instead of being surprised Sulli ran to him and crashed on the couch next to him.

"Ssul, what happened?" asked a surprised Heechul.

"Oppa! Oppa!" said Sulli. The music muted her cires so no one else noticed her.

"What is it Sulli? Who hurt you?" asked Heechul with more worry.

Sulli didn't answer him and kept on crying, Heechul then looked at Taecyeon with an expression asking what he knows.

"It's best if she tells you." replied Taecyeon.

Sulli stopped crying and got herself ready to tell her brother everything. She took a quick shot of beer and wiped .

"Oppa. Mi-Minho and Yo-Yoona, they're having an affair behind my back. Oppa." said Sulli as she started to cry again.

"How dare he! Where is that jerk?" asked an angered Heechul as he stood up.

"I don't know. I don't wanna see him right now and I don't want Jae Yeol to see me like this." replied Sulli.

"Stay at our house tonight Ssul. Mom and Dad are home, they can really help you out." explained Heechul.

Sulli nodded her head and followed Heechul, Taecyeon came with them since he needed a place to stay at because his house was getting renovated.

......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

"Mom! Dad!" yelled Heechul as he went inside their house.

"Kim Heechul! I said no yelling in my house." said Mrs.Choi as she came down the stairs.

Sulli heard her mom and she ran to her to hug her. Once again, she felt her eyes fill up with tears.

"What is going on here?" asked Mr. Choi as he appeared from behind his wife.

"Sulli go ahead and tell them." said Heechul.

Sulli shook her head, she didn't want to worry her parents about her situation.

"If you don't tell them, I will." said Heechul.

"Oppa, please." pleaded Sulli.

"Minho has an affair going on with Yoona." told Heechul.

Sulli crashed on the ground along with her mom after Heechul revealed the news.

"Heechul get your mom out of here, I'm going to talk to Sulli. Taecyeon stay with us." said Mr. Choi.

Heechul nodded his head and helped his mom stand up then took her to her bedroom.

"Honey." said Mr. Choi as he crouched down next to Sulli.

"Go ahead Appa. Tell me, I told you so. That, you were right all along. That, I should've listened to you."

"Honey, I love you. My daughter, I know this is hard but me and your Omma are right here. Your Oppa is here for you too. My poor baby." said Mr.Choi as he hugged Sulli.

"Mr.Choi, I'll be outside. I think it's best if you have your own space to talk." said Taecyeon.

Mr.Choi nodded his head and Taecyeon made his way to the backyard.

"Appa, they played with me. Appa, it hurts. This hurts." said Sulli as she slapped her chest.

"Honey, I know it does but it won't go away. All we can do now is help you heal. Think of Jae Yeol, he needs you to stay strong for him." said Mr.Choi.

"Appa, shouldn't you be the one who's the most angry in all of this?" asked Sulli.

"I am Honey. I'm just containing myself. If I act on this anger, I could commit a crime, I could be put in jail for murder and I can't do that."

"Appa, why are you making jokes?" said Sulli while wiping her tears away.

"Honey, I wanted to see you smile. But honestly, I'm not joking either. I can't let that bastard hurt my precious daughter." said Mr. Choi as he kissed Sulli on the forehead.

Sulli smiled and thanked her dad. Suddenly, Heechul ran down the stairs.

"Where's Taecyeon?" asked Heechul.

"Right here." said Taecyeon as he closed the door to the backyard.

"Let's go. I found him. He's on his way to pick up Jae Yeol, I got the info from Onew. Get your car, I'm bringing my own car." said Heechul.

"He is not touching my son." said Sulli as she followed Heechul and Taecyeon outside.

......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Heechul arrived at the same time as Minho and he hurriedly took his seatbelt off and ran out. He immediately punched Minho in the face and Taecyeon came rushing in to stop him. Sulli was behind them.

"Why did you do it you bastard! How dare you cheat on my sister! She loves you! She was willing to give up everything for you! She gave you her all! How could you do this to her!" yelled Heechul still being held back by Taecyeon.

"What's going on here?" said Minho's mom as she came out with Yoogeun and Jae Yeol.

"Hyung!" said Yoogeun as he saw the blood on Minho's face.

"Sulli, why did your brother punch Minho?" asked Mrs. Choi.

"No Sulli. Let this bastard tell them what he did to you!" said Heechul sternly.

They all looked at Minho and waited for his answer. When it looked like he wasn't going to say anything, Sulli decided to get Jae Yeol out of the trouble.

"Omma." said Jae Yeol as he cried.

"Shh. It's okay honey." said Sulli.

"Taecyeon, get my sister and my nephew out of here." said Heechul.

Taecyeon nodded his head and went to Sulli and Jae Yeol.

"Hey buddy! Do you wanna get ice cream today again?" asked Taecyeon.

"Will my Appa get hurt again?" asked Jae Yeol.

"Appa will be alright. Let's go Baby Bear." cut in Sulli.

Jae Yeol nodded his head and listened to his Mom but he decided to hug Minho before following Sulli to the car.

"Appa, we'll see you at home k?" said Jae Yeol.

Minho forced a smile and nodded his head at Jae Yeol. After they left, Heechul forced Minho to speak up.

"I needed Jae Yeol out of here because I don't want him to hear your crap." said Heechul.

"Minho, you didn't." said Mrs. Choi as she realized what happened between her son and Sulli.

Minho nodded his head and cried. Heechul realized that he was done and left.

Mrs. Choi was about to fall on the ground when Yoogeun held onto her.

"Choi Minho, Sulli is the nicest lady in the world. I can't forgive you right now. Don't come over for awhile. I'm ashamed." said Mrs.Choi as she walked back inside her house with Yoogeun closing the door behind them.

Minho went in his car and cried out loud. He felt his whole world crash before his eyes.

 

A/N: I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Don't hate me for this guys but I'm kind of feeling done with Sulli's issues now. I was okay with it for awhile but I kept on thinking and I just feel disappointed. If she didn't have any issues right now then there would still be f(x) promotions, I heard they were planning a repackaged album too. Just a thought but please don't hate me. I still love our MinSul and I will keep on writing fanfics about them. Kisses! xoxo 💞💞💞