Chapter 12

A Wife's Love

It was earky in the morning and Sulli was in her office planning the way promotions were going to happen for Red Velvet. She remembered that Yoona was having a fashion show the following month and it would be beneficial if Red Velvet were the models. She reached for her phone and called Yoona.

"Hey Yoon!" said Sulli after Yoona answered the phone.

"What's up Ssul?" asked Yoona.

"I just had an idea. If it's okay with you, I was wondering if you could use Red Velvet as the models for your fashion show next month." requested Sulli.

"Oh, the new group that you're debuting. That's a great idea, it's an easy way to get them fans right away. I do need fresh faces to advertise my clothing line." replied Yoona.

"Awesome! So, why don't we do a photo shoot first and then we can rehearse for the fashion show." suggested Sulli.

"Sure! Just let me know so that I can work it in with my schedule. This is really good Ssul, I thought I would have to do a scout for more models." said Yoona.

"No problem Yoon. Glad that we can help each other out. Although, there is one thing that might disturb you about this thing."

"What is it?"

"Taecyeon was kind of hired by my father to be in charge of advertising like covering events that Red Velvet has to go to."

"Oh. Well, that's okay Ssul. As long as he doesn't talk to me. I mean, I'll say hi to him and that's it. Besides, everything is just purely business." explained Yoona.

"That's wonderful. Thanks Yoon. I'm glad that we can work on something we love together. I'll call you soon as I get more details planned out." said Sulli.

"Don't mention it. Bye Ssul."

Yoona stared at her phone when the call ended and she looked at Minho who was asleep next to her.

"I'm so sorry Ssul. This favor doesn't even come close to the wrong I've comitted against you." whispered Yoona as she lied back down and hugged Minho.

......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

It was Sulli's lunch break and instead of eating lunch she went to the jewelry store to get her bracelet fixed. She walked in the shop and smiled at the girl at the counter.

"Welcome Ma'am. How may I help you today?" asked the girl.

"Hi. I just wanted to ask if there's a way you can repair my bracelet for me. My husband bought it for me as a gift and I don't have the receipt with me." answered Sulli.

"Yes you can ma'am. I just need the name of your husband so that I can search his name up on our computer and get a copy of his transaction in our store." explained the girl.

"Great. His name is Choi Minho." replied Sulli.

The girl typed his name and after a few minutes, she was able to pull up the record on the day the Minho bought the bracelet.

"Ah yes. Here he is, Mr. Choi. He bought the set called the "Heart of Eve", it's a set with a bracelet and a necklace." said the girl.

"Wait a minute! Did you just say a bracelet AND a necklace?" asked a surprised Sulli.

"Yes ma'am. Haven't you seen the necklace?" asked the girl.

"Do you mind if I see the picture of that necklace? My husband told me that he bought it for my mother in law for her birthday so I didn't get to see it." lied Sulli.

The girl went to the back to get the necklace and when she came back, Sulli felt anger inside of her at the sight of the necklace.

"Wow. It is beautiful. I'm sure my mother in law loves it. Anyway, do you want me to just leave my bracelet here and come back tomorrow?" asked Sulli.

"Yes ma'am. Since it's a minor repair, it will be ready by tomorrow." explained the girl.

"Thank you. Have a nice day." said Sulli as she walked out of the shop and towards her car.

She got in her car and just sat there for awhile, she was thinking about Minho getting a necklace and not telling her about it.

"Relax Sulli. You trust Minho. He wouldn't cheat on you. He loves you too much. That's right! Ommonim probably has it." said Sulli to herself as she drove back to work.

......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Sulli was able to get out of work early and she went to her mother-in-law's place to pick up Jae Yeol. Minho has also been busy with his schedules these past few days so Sulli feels bad because Jae Yeol hasn't been able to spend time with the two of them.

"Omma!" said Jae Yeol excitingly as he saw his mom walk in the front door.

"Baby Bear!" said Sulli as she brought him into her arms.

"Aigoo! He's been wanting to see you all day Ssul." said Mrs.Choi.

"Me too Ommoni. I brought food for you and Yoogeunie. I also have some left over cookies that I baked." said Sulli as she gave a plastic bag to Minho's mom.

"Did I hear that Noona brought food?" said Yoogeun as he came out of his room.

"You only come out of your room for food. Jinjaro." complained Mrs.Choi.

"Sorry Omma. I'm a starving college student." replied Yoogeun.

"Aigoo! You're just as silly as your Hyung." said Sulli while ruffling his hair.

"Where is your silly husband Sulli?" asked Mrs.Choi.

"I think he's preparing for a comeback Ommoni. He's been pretty busy these past few days." explained Sulli.

"The two of you work so hard. You need to make time for Baby Bear." replied Mrs.Choi.

"De Ommoni. Oh, Ommoni I've been wanting to ask you if Minho has given you a necklace." said Sulli.

"No. Minho knows that I don't really have a thing for jewelry. Is there something going on Ssul?" asked Mrs.Choi.

"No Ommoni. I was going to ask him what I should get you as a gift for your birthday and I thought of getting you a necklace but now I know that you don't really like to wear jewelry.

As Sulli was driving home, she couldn't help but cry. She looked at her sleeping son through the rearview mirror and she was hoping that Minho wasn't doing what she thought he was doing.

 

A/N: New update! I hope you guys liked it. I would also like to say that school starts next week for me so I might slow down on the updates. Kisses! xoxo ♥♥♥