Chapter 5

A Wife's Love

"Mama Bear! Wake up!" said Jae Yeol as he shook his mom.'

Sulli opened her eyes and it turns out that she fell asleep on the couch in their loft while waiting for Minho all night. She was waiting for him so that she could tell him about what her father wanted her to do. She didn't want to make any decisions without consulting him.

"Is Papa Bear home?" asked Sulli.

"No mommy. When I woke up today, I went to your room to wake you up but no one was there. I only found you." explained Jae Yeol.

Sulli sighed and looked at the time, she was already late for work and there was no one to bring Jae Yeol to school. She decided that it was a sign for her to take a break, she called her boss and explained what happened. Luckily, her boss was minful of the hard work she's put in and allowed her to take not only the day off but the whole weekend.

She took a shower and quickly made food for Jae Yeol. While eating, Jae Yeol looked at her.

"Mama Bear, why is Papa Bear not home? Did something happen between you two?" asked Jae Yeol.

"No. No. No, Baby Bear. Don't think like that, just eat your food. Papa Bear is probably with your Uncles." explained Sulli.

Behind Sulli's answer was a strong feeling of worry, Minho would normally call her when he's hanging out with the guys but this time is different.

"Mommy, I'm done eating." said Jae Yeol.

"Good. Go brush your teeth, mommy will wash the dishes and then I'll take you to school." said Sulli.

She went to the kitchen and washed dishes, at the same time she saw the cookies she made last night. She put them into Jae Yeol's lunch bag, she was suppose to give them to the other nurses but since she didn't have work today, it would be better for Jae Yeol to just give them to his friends.

..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Sulli just came back home from dropping off Jae Yeol when she saw that Minho still wasn't home. She decided to call him.

"Hello?"

She felt relief when someone familiar answered his phone.

"Taeminnie." said Sulli.

"Noona." replied Taemin.

"Did your hyung sleep in the dorm last night?" asked Sulli.

"Yes Noona. Do you want to talk to him?" replied Taemin.

"Oh no. Let him rest. Just tell him that there's something important I need to talk about with him later when he gets home." said Sulli.

"De." said Taemin.

"Thank you Taeminnie. It's nice to talk to you again. Take care of your hyung, make sure he eats." said Sulli.

"De Noona. Good bye Noona." said Taemin as he ended the call.

"What did she say?" asked Minho who just finished showering an was now combing his wet hair.

"Hyung, you! Jinja, pabo-yah! How could you cheat on Noona! She seemed really worried about you." yelled Taemin.

"Yah! Stop yelling. I still have a hang over. And she doesn't have to know about this okay. I was drunk, I didn't know what I was doing." said Minho.

"But hyung you love her. How could you lose control?" asked Taemin.

"I don't know okay. Stop asking questions." said Minho.

"You better not do this again. Noona, is too good for you." replied Taemin.

Minho sighed a lied down on the couch. As he closed his eyes, he felt the guilt sink in. He didn't mean for it to happen, he loves Sulli but something just came over him when he saw Yoona. Maybe it was the fact that he and Sulli were always working so they don't get to see each other as much. But he still messed up and now it will just stay as a mistake in the back of his head, a secret he will carry into his death.

..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Since Sulli was bored at home, she decided to go out and go shopping. She hasn't gone shopping for her family in a long time so she wanted to make it up to them. As she was walking out of a store, she noticed someone familiar walk past her.

"Yoona?!" she yelled.

The girl turned around and Sulli smiled at the sight of her best friend's face.

"Sulli?" said Yoona as Sulli walked over to her.

"Wow. You look great." said Sulli

"You do too. We should catch up some time." said Yoona.

"Actually, I'm free today. Are you?" asked Sulli.

"Yes, I am. Do you wanna go grab some coffee?" asked Yoona.

"Sure." said Sulli.

They went to a nearby starbucks and ordered their favorite coffee which was still a caramel frappe.

"So, when did you get back?" asked Sulli.

"Last week. I'm actually launching a male clothing line here in Seoul and I did a photo shoot." replied Yoona.

"That's great. I'm so happy that you're finally doing something you love." said Sulli.

"Thanks Ssul. What about you? I heard from someone that you have a family now." said Yoona.

"Yeah I do. My son is almost 6 years old." said Sulli.

"Wow. He must be so cute, your husband is a smart guy. He knows that my best friend is the perfect wife." replied Yoona.

"Thank you for the compliment. But I actually think I'm the lucky one, my father was hard on my husband but my husband still stuck up for me." explained Sulli.

"He's still much more lucky. He married the nicest person I know in this world." said Yoona.

"You're still so funny. What about you Yoon, is there anyone that dared to warm that cold heart of yours?" asked Sulli.

"Actually yes. You know after Taecyeon, I thought I'd never fall in love again but I actually did. I met him at the photo shoot last week and he's really cute." said Yoona.

"Well, I am very happy for you. You've been so busy with work, it's about time that you think about your love life again." said Sulli.

They were about to talk some more when Yoona's phone rang.

"Ssul, I'm sorry but I have to go. I need to prepare some stuff for my fashion show next month. You should come by my studio some time." said Yoona while picking up her stuff.

"That's great and of course, I'll come by to visit you. I have to go too, I need to pick up my son from school. It's nice talking to you again Yoon. Here, I wrote my number down for you. Call me when you can." said Sullias they walked outside.

A car stopped inf ront of them to pick up Yoona and she waited until Yoona left before going to her own car and leaving to pick up Jae Yeol. She was really happy to see Yoona again, she needed her best friend at this time. A time where she needs someone to tak to about her father.

 

Author's Note: Hello everyone! I hope you all liked this chapter! I am trying to update as much as I can now. Kisses! xoxo♥♥♥