Chapter 10

A Wife's Love

It's been a few days since the incident and Minho has been doing everything he could to make it up to Sulli and Jae Yeol. Yoona calls him but he doesn't answer, he was ignoring her for awhile because he needed to focus on his family so that he doesn't get caught.

Sulli noticed that he's been trying his best and has slowly been forgiving him. Even though he made a mistake, at the end of the day he is still her husband and Jae Yeol's father. She didn't want an incident like Minho forgetting to pick up Jae Yeol, to ruin her trust in him. Specially at a time where their anniversary is just around the corner.

Sulli was working on her plan for Red Velvet in her office at home, when she got a phone call from an unknown number.

"Yoboseyo?" asked Sulli.

"Ssul, this is Yoona. I'm around your area and I was wondering if I could drop by to see you and meet your family." said Yoona.

"Sure Yoon. That'd be great. How did you know my address?" asked Sulli.

"I saw Heechul-oppa in a cafe, a few days ago and I asked him for your address so that I can visit you and meet my nephew." explained Yoona.

"Great! Come on over. I'll make some dinner while you're here, we can cook together like old times." said Sulli.

"Awesome. I'll be there in 10 minutes." replied Yoona.

Sulli went downstairs to tell Minho about the good news. She found him playing with Jae Yeol in the living room, they were building his new robot.

"Boys, you guys will have to stop what you're doing for now." said Sulli.

"Why Mama Bear? We're almost done." whined Jae Yeol.

"Baby Bear, mommy's best friend is coming over and I want you to be proper when you meet her." explained Sulli.

"Come on, Baby Bear. Listen to Mama Bear." said Minho as he started to clean up.

"Thank you Papa Bear." said Sulli as she gave Minho a kiss on the cheek.

"Ewwwe Mama Bear." said Jae Yeol.

Sulli made a sneaky face at Jae Yeol and kissed him on the cheek too.

"Mama Bear!" whine Jae Yeol as he wiped his cheek.

Sulli and Minho laughed at their silly child.

A few minutes later the doorbell rang. Sulli came out of the kitchen, wearing an apron, while Minho and Jae Yeol stood behind her to see who arrived. Minho felt very anxious, he didn't know why but fear covered him at the sound of the door bell.

When the girl walked in, Minho's eyes widened and his whole body froze.

"Wow. This is a great place Ssul." said Yoona as she walked in.

"Thank you Yoon. By the way, I'd like you to meet my husband Minho and our son Jae Yeol. Minho this is my best friend/sister Yoona and Jae Yeol, you can call her Auntie Yoona."

Yoona froze at the man that her best friend just introduced to her as her husband. She suddenly felt pain and guilt, now that she knew she's been having an affair with her best friend's husband.

Sulli looked at the two and felt an awkward atmosphere between them. Suddenly, Minho spoke up.

"It's nice to see you again Ms. Yoon."

"You guys know each other?" asked Sulli.

"Y-Yeah. I worked with SHINee for my photo shoot." explained Yoona.

"That's great! Come with me to the kitchen Yoon, I'm almost done cooking." said Sulli.

After cooking, they gathered in the dining room to eat dinner. Sulli was happy to see that Minho and Yoona got along, they talked throughout the dinner and caught up with each other's lives. Jae Yeol was also able to warm up to Yoona.

It was finally time for Yoona to leave and Sulli decided to walk her to her car.

"Thanks for the dinner Ssul." said Yoona.

"You're welcome. By the way Yoon, I need your help. Tomorrow is my anniversary with Minho. Where do you think I should take him?" asked Sulli.

Yoona felt a pang of strong pain inside of her at Sulli's mention of her anniversary with her husband.

"Um, why don't you take him to that fancy hotel near JYP. You guys can get one of the couple suites and celebrate there." said Yoona.

"That's a great idea! Thanks Yoon. Don't hesitate to visit us again when you're around our area." said Sulli.

Yoona nodded her head and waved goodbye to Sulli as she drove away. When she was out of Sulli's sight, she stopped the car and cried her heart out.

"I'm so sorry Sulli. But, I love your husband." said Yoona as she cried.

......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Sulli was smiling all day at work, excited for her plans for the night with Minho. It was a good thing, that Minho's mother was able to take care of Jae Yeol on their special day. Taecyeon noticed how overjoyed she was and decided to take a picture of her. Sulli heard the click of the camera and frowned.

"Hey. Why did you stop smiling? You actually looked human." teased Taecyeon.

"I'm just going to ignore your remark because I do not want any negative energy in my life today." replied Sulli.

"And why do you have to be so positive today?" asked Taecyeon.

"Because it's my anniversary with Minho." explained Sulli.

"I guess you guys are okay now. That's too bad."

"Why?" asked Sulli.

"I was going to steal you from him." replied Taecyeon.

Sulli stared at Taecyeon and her eyes widened at his answer. After a few minutes, Taecyeon started to laugh.

"I'm just kidding. But you should've seen your face." said a laughing Taecyeon.

"Very funny." said Sulli as she slapped him on the arm.

......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Sulli and Minho got to their hotel room and they felt so happy at the sight of the candlelit dinner and the rose petals in a heart shape on the bed.

"Wow. They really gave this place a romantic atmosphere." said Sulli.

"Ssul." said Minho after he closed the door.

Sulli faced him and Minho took her hand, then he placed a rectangular box on her hand. She opened the box and teared up at the sight of the beautiful bracelet.

 
"It's beautiful. Thank you Minho." said Sulli.
 
She wrapped her arms around Minho's neck and started to kiss him passionately, a few minutes later clothes were off and they were both showing their love for each other.
 
 
 
 
A/N: New update! Did you guys like it? Yoona finally found out the truth but do you think she'll stop? Kisses! xoxo ♥♥♥