Chapter 3

A Wife's Love

After the shoot was over me and the members were all ready to just go home and get some sleep before our schedule. We made our way to our van and when I was about to go in, our manager stopped me.

"Why can't I go in Manager-oppa?" I asked.

"Your parents sent a car to fetch you, it's right there." said Manager-oppa.

"What do they want from me?"

"Not a clue. But you better get going, you have a schedule at Shim Shim Tapa in two hours." said Manager-oppa.

I said goodbye to him and the members, then made my way to the car my parents sent. While in the car, I got a text message from Minho.

From: Minho <3

You free for breakfast tomorrow?

As much as I wanted to have breakfast with him tomorrow, I couldn't because my schedule starts at 7 am. A few minutes later he sent me a reply.

From:Minho <3

Breakfast at midnight?

It wasn't a bad idea, I guess I could sacrifice the only time of sleep I could get just to see him. I agreed to his idea and we agreed to meet at a nearby park. Texting him, I didn't even notice that I was already at my house.

I walked out of the car and thanked the chauffer. I looked at the driveway and I saw that all the cars were there. I was surprised, that means that everyone is home even my mother.

I walked towards the front door and was met with my mother's secretary, Mrs. Jang.

"Follow me Ms. Jinri, your parents are waiting in the kitchen." said Mrs. Jang.

I followed her to kitchen and there I saw my family, seated in the way we usually sat when eating like in the past. I saw my mother and I smiled all the way up to my ears as I ran to hug her.

"I missed you to honey." she said to me.

I felt so happy in her arms, because I haven't seen her in awhile I forgot how comforting her hugs felt.

"Alright. Enough hugging, go take your seat next to your oppa."

I followed what she said and sat next to my mother.

"So, why did you guys want me to come home today? And why are we all here?" I asked.

"We'll talk about that later. Just eat for now." said my mother.

I nodded my head and smiled as I ate my food. I missed being with my family and I missed us being complete.

.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

"But Dad! I love Minho, I want to marry him because I actually have feelings for him."

After dinner, I found out that everyone was home to discuss my marriage matters. My father still wants me to marry Choiza for the benefit of the company. But I don't even want to breathe the same air as that stuck up old guy.

"Mom! Please, tell Dad to let me marry the person I love." I whined.

"Heechul, what do you think?" asked my mom.

"Well, I saw the guy and he seemed like he is the perfect match for our Sulli. But Dad, can't accept it." said my oppa.

"Siwon, maybe there's something else we can do to improve the company instead of making her marry Choiza." said my mother.

"That's right Dad. And you know I have skills so let me find you another business partner." I suggested.

"You know what, that actually sound like a great idea. Here's my condition Sulli, I'll allow your marriage with Minho if you stop being an idol and you come and work for the company as the CEO because your brother will be promoted to Vice President."

I didn't know what to say to my father's condition, was I really ready to leave my dream? That's when it dawned on me.

"No Dad. I will get married to Minho and I'm going to continue my job as an idol."  I protested.

"Then, I have no choice but to disown you as my daughter."

"But Si-"

"You don't have a say in this Gina. I gave her a chance but she didn't want to give up the job where she's just killing herself." said my dad.

I couldn't believe that he just said that he would disown me.

"Go ahead Appa. It wasn't my choice to be your daughter in the first place." I said as I turned around and ran out of the house.

There was only one person I could go to at the moment and thank goodness that person doesn't have a schedule right now.

.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

"Sulli, what are you doing here?" said Minho after opening the door to SHINee's dorm.

"I need to talk to you." I said.

"Ok. What do you want to tell me?" he asked.

"Let's get married."

"What? Are you sure?"

"I am. I have never been more sure in my entire life."?

"Then, let's do it. Let's get married. But before we do, there are some people that I want you to meet. Are you free for the rest of the night?" said Minho.

"No. But I'll just tell Manager-oppa that my parents want me to sleep at the house," I explained.

Minho took his jacket and led me to his car.

"Where are we going?" I asked as I put my seatbelt on.

"To my house." answered Minho.

I can't believe this, he's taking me to meet his family right now.

After 30 minutes of driving, we finally arrived at Minho's place. His house was an average korean home and by average, I mean whatever average is to a high class person.

He rang the doorbell and a boy who resembler him opened the door. I assumed he was Minho's little brother.

"Yoogeunnie." said Minho with a smile.

The little boy was obviously surprised because it took him awhile to process what he was seeing.

"Hyung. You're back. Omma! Hyung is here and he's with a pretty lady." said Yoogeun.

"Pabo. Are you kidding me why your brother come here at this time with a pretty la- Omo! Minho you're here with a pretty lady." said Minho's mother.

I smiled at her, and she just  stared at me. She was beautiful, she was the type of person that looked younger than her actual age.

"Um, Omma. Can we come in please? It's getting cold out here." said Minho.

"Of course. Come on in." said Minho's mother.

"Sulli just sit over there. I'm just going to go to the kitchen to drink some water."

I nodded my head and sat in of the couches in their living room. Minho's mother and Yoogeun sat with me in between them. I'm guessing that it's the first time that Minho has ever brought a girl home. I observed the living room and saw that there were baby pictures of Yoogeun and Minho everywhere. Their house was nice, it gave a warm and welcoming feel.

"Ommonim, your house is very nice."

"Thank you." said Minho's mother still observing.

"You guys, there is another couch. You're suffocating her." said Minho as he placed a glass of water in front of me.

Yoogeun and Minho's mother moved to the other couch as Minho sat beside me.

"So, why are the two of you here?" asked Minho's mother.

"We wanted to tell you that we're getting married." said Minho.

"Oh.You just wanted to tell us that you're- GETTING MARRIED?!?" said Minho's mother and Yoogeun at the same time.

A/N: Hello everyone! I hope you liked this chapter. I know that it's a little boring but please do keep on reading. I am now focused on writing this story so updates should be more often. I would also like to say that, I am disappointed about the fact that Sulli and Choiza are indeed dating but I'll be happy because that is what our Sulli wants. I would also like to say that I will not stop making MinSul fanfics because of this. As long as there is a MinSul fan out there, even if it is just one, I will not stop writing. Kisses! xoxo❤❤❤❤❤❤