Chapter 20

A Wife's Love

A/N: Waat? I didn't wait until the weekend to update and the author's note is at the top. Ahahaha. Hey everyone! So, I am fed up with all my school work and I decided to update this for now. I hope you guys like this chapter. Kisses! xoxo 💕💕💕

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Excuse me. My name is Choi Minho. My wife was brought in here, Choi Sulli." said a worried Minho as he arrived at the nurse's station.

"She was just transferred to a room Sir." said the nurse.

Minho thanked the nurse and ran quickly to where she was pointing. He knocked at the door and ran inside, ignoring the fact that Taecyeon was the one who opened the door. He walked right past him and hugged Sulli.

"I was worried about you. I got so scared when I got a call saying you go into a car accident." said Minho, showing that he is finally settled after seeing that Sulli was okay.

Sulli pulled away from Minho's hug and Taecyeon noticed the awkward atmosphere so he decided to speak up.

"She has some minor injuries but the doctor said that it's best if she stays here for the night because of her special condition."

"Taec!" yelled Sulli. She really didn't want to tell Minho the news.

"He needs to know Ssul. I'm going to step outside to buy you guys some food. I'll leave you guys since you need to do some talking." said Taecyeon as he stepped outside.

After he left, there was nothing but silence. Sulli laid back down and turned her body away from Minho. After a few minutes, Minho finally spoke up.

"So, Ssul. What do you have to tell me?" asked Minho.

Sulli scoffed and sat back up so that she could talk to him properly.

"Aren't you the one hiding something from me?" replied Sulli.

"What do you mean?" asked Minho.

Sulli became furious at Minho's act and threw the flowers on the night stand next to her at him.

"What was that for?" asked Minho.

"You dare to act like nothing happened? Fine! I'll tell you what happened! YOU IMPREGNATED YOUR !" yelled Sulli.

"Ssul, I-I'm-"

"No! Don't you dare apologize. I've heard enough from you. You know, I was going to keep on pretending I didn't know just so we can go on with our plan of leaving and forgetting all about this. But I felt guilty, I didn't want her child to not have a father. Also, I'm tired of playing dumb. I feel bad for my kids. I feel bad for them becuase their mom is so stupid."

"Wait! Did you just say kids? You mean..."

"Yes, Minho. I'm pregnant. I'm pregnat and so is Yoona!" yelled Sulli, now throwing a pillow at Minho.

Minho wanted to be happy but he couldn't. The guilt of him being the father of Yoona's child was getting to him.

"You weren't content with sleeping with my best friend that you just had to get me pregnant too!" said Sulli.

"But Ssul, you're my wife."

"You have the nerve to call me your wife?!?! I stopped being your wife the day you decided to eat Yoona and inject your into her behind my back. The two of you are such pigs!" yelled Sulli.

"What are we going to do Ssul?"

"WE?!? You mean, what are YOU going to do? I'm still going to leave with our kids. I need some time away from you and I need some time to make it up to Jae Yeol after putting him through all of this. I'm not going to make you choose but I might consider if you decide to go with us. But, I don't think that will happpen since you love her." explained Sulli.

"Sulli I choose you. I want to be with you guys. I don't love her." reasoned Minho.

"Yes you do. I've seen the way that you look at her, it's the same way you looked at me before we got married. Right now, you're choosing me because your guilt is telling you that this is the right thing to do. But, Minho I'm not going to let you do it. I want you to find your place so that one day, if we have the chance, I'll be able to come back to you with a clearer mind set. For now, we have to be separated from each other." said Sulli.

Minho was distraught. He had no idea what to say to Sulli since he knew that she was right. She was always right, he just didn't bother to listen because of his pride. That, he would be able to prove to anyone that he's capable of being successful. Now, all he wants is to go back and prove to Sulli how much she means to him, but he was too late. Which is why he decided to accept Sulli's condition.

"Fine. I'll give you your time. When I come back, I'll make sure that I am the man you want to have as the father of our children." said Minho.

Sulli smiled softly at him and nodded her head. Minho got closer to her and kissed her forehead as tears ran down both of their faces.

"I'll see you soon." said Minho as he opened the door and walked out.

A few minutes later, Taecyeon walked in with nothing in his hands. Sulli knew that he had been listneing all this time because he was the type of person who alway worried about her and that was one trait she loved about him.

"Are you okay?" asked Taecyeon as he walked closer to Sulli.

She shook her head and reached out for him with her hand, signaling him that she needed a hug. Sulli felt more settled as Taecyeon hugged her but there was only one person who could make her feel fully at ease and that person just left her grasps. Inside, she was really hoping that she and MInho would find their way back to each other. She can't imagine faliing for someone else, she knew they were meant to be but a dent formed in their love story and now they are trying to get over it.