Prologue

A Wife's Love

As a child, I had the perfect life. I was able to get everything that I wanted with the support of my family and my best friend, Yoona. Yoona and I were friends since birth, our mothers were the best of friends when they were younger so they made sure that me and Yoona were tied to the hip as we grew up. Me and Yoona are practically sisters even though we aren't related by blood.

"Sulli!"

I heard her call my name as she entered the cafe.

"Hey Yoon. So, what's up?"

"I'm going to visit Taec today." said Yoona.

Taecyeon has been her boyfriend for almost one year now. Yoona loves him so much that she is so ready to do anything with him, she really wants to get married to him.

"Are you sure about him? You did tell me that he loved someone else before you. He's ditched you on so many dates already, don't you think that something's going on?" I tell her.

"Ssul, his a great guy and I trust him with all my heart. I know that he's been over that girl in his past and I'm pretty sure that he just missed our dates because he's busy at work. I mean, he is a kpop star too. You understand right? You know how hard it is just for us to go out with friends what more for boyfriends." explains Yoona.

I know I should understand since me and Yoona are kpop idols as well, but I feel like there's something fishy about Ok Taecyeon.

"Ssul, please just support me with this?" says Yoona.

"Fine. But if he hurts you, call me so I can kick his ."

With that, the rest of our day together was filled with laughter.

End of Sulli's POV

That night, Yoona left practice early so that she could visit Taecyeon at his apartment. They haven't seen each other for about two months now because of their busy schedules.

She knocked at door and smiled brightly when she saw Taecyeon open the door. She quickly went in and gave him a hug, she started to kiss him on the lips but then he stopped it.

"Wait for me in my room, I need to shower first. I'm really sweaty from practice." says Taecyeon and Yoona did as she was told.

While waiting, Yoona heard a notification sound and she saw that it came from Taecyeon's computer. She looked at it and saw that he had a skype message.

Emma Wu: Hey Babe! Just wanted to tell you that my flight arrives tomorrow at 10 am. I'll meet you at the airport my love. Mwah!

Yoona started to tear up at the sight of the person's name who just sent the message.

"It's still her huh." she said while staring at the computer. When she got her guard back up, she grabbed her stuff and made her way out of Taecyeon's place.

In the car, Yoona planned to ruin a beautiful reunion at the airport tomorrow at 10 am.

The next morning, Yoona was at the airport waiting at the gate that Emma would come out of. As she expected, Taecyeon was already there.

After a few minutes, Emma was out and Taecyeon immediately went to her and embraced her. Yoona's heart started to sink, her heart drowned in pain when she saw Taecyeon kiss Emma. She slowly walked towards them.

"So, I guess we're breaking up?" says Yoona when she was finally close enough to them.

"Yoona. What are you doing here?" said a surprised Taecyeon.

"Apparently, breaking up with you. You were planning on doing it anyway right? Is this why you've missed all of our dates?" says a furious Yoona.

When Taecyeon had nothing to say, she slapped him on the face. That was when a bunch of reporters and fans recognized them and came to them.

"Say something you jerk. Tell me why you made me believe that you loved me while you were also busy with her." she said as she started to hit Taecyeon's chest with her fist.

"I'm sorry." said Taecyeon.

"That's all you're going to say.Two words that don't even mean anything to you! Attention everyone! Ok Taecyeon is a two timer. He was in a relationship with me while he had Ms. Emma here on the side." said Yoona as she turned to the reporters. With that, she quickly got into her car and made her way to Sulli's place.

..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Sulli and Yoona sat at the side of Sulli's swimming pool while eating brownies.

"I'm such a fool, Ssul. I should've listened to you the first time." said Yoona.

"Yoo, you are not a fool. The only thing you did was fall in love and hurting is just a part of that." said Sulli.

"At least I know that I'll always always have you." says Yoona.

"Of course! Come here." says Sulli as she pulled Yoona into a hug.

5 years later

Sulli took out the fresh batch of cookies she just made and left her house to go to work. They were filming a music video and she made more cookies than she usually does today.

"Sulli's cookies!" she said as she walked by the staff and her group members.

"Awesome! I reallly want some of that right now." says Krystal as she walked over to Sulli.

"Alright guys, I have an announcement to make. The guest stars in today's music video are the members of SHINee." announced the director.

That was when a guy took one of Sulli's cookies, took a bite and put it back in the container.

"Hyung! That's rude! Sulli-noona made these!" says Taemin as he took the cookie that Minho just bit.

Choi Minho always annoyed the heck out of Sulli. He always finds her annoyed face and angry expression entertaining.

"Sulli, the cookie was good." said Minho.

"I don't need to hear that from you of all people, you jerk!" said an annoyed Sulli.

"Alright. Let's start filming this. Everyone get into your positions." says the director.

As filming went on, Minho was caught in a trance of watching Sulli perform. The concept was y and to his luck he got Sulli as a partner. The filming ended and Minho walked up to Sulli before she could get into the car.

"Say it." says Sulli knowing that Minho had something to say.

"Ssul, I like you and you will be my girlfriend. Just wait and see." said Minho.

After he left, Sulli sat in her car trying to recall what just happened.

 

A/N: Hello everyone! In celebration of my one year, here on Asianfanfics. I decided to start this story. I hope that you guys liked it so far. Let me know what you think in the comments section. Kisses! xoxo💕💕💕