Chapter 18

A Wife's Love

"Mama Bear! Mama Bear! Wake up!" said Jae Yeol while shaking Sulli.

Sulli opened her eyes and smiled as she looked at Jae Yeol, she patted his head and closed her eyes again.

"Mama Beeaaar." whined Jae Yeol as he pulled Sulli to sit up on the bed.

Sulli sat up and waited for what Jae Yeol was going to do next.

"Papa Bear! She's ready!" yelled Jae Yeol towards the door.

After awhile, Minho walked in wearing an apron. He was holding a tray full of food and had a smile on his face. He then, walked towards Sulli and placed the tray on the bed in front of her.

"What is this?" asked a surprise Sulli.

"I helped Papa Bear make breafast for you Mama Bear." said Jae Yeol.

Sulli looked at Minho and waited for his explanation.

"It's a peace offering. I wanted to show you that I really am willing to change and that I love the both of you so much." explained Minho.

Sulli slightly smiled and had an even bigger smile when she looked at Jae Yeol.

"Baby Bear, what did you make for me?" asked Sulli.

"I made the eggs Mama Bear. Papa Bear showed me how to crack them and then I helped him whip them to make scrambled eggs." said Jae Yeol excitingly.

Sulli took a fork and picked up some eggs with it. She smiled after putting the eggs in .

"Wow, Jae Yeol. I guess Papa Bear taught you well." said Sulli.

"Really Mama Bear? Yaaay!" said Jae Yeol as he hugged Sulli.

Minho took the fork from Sulli and got a piece of the waffle to feed her. Jae Yeol smiled at the sweetness of her parents. Sulli hesitated at first but Minho looked sincere so she smiled and ate the waffle.

"Papa Bear. Me too." said Jae Yeol.

"Baby Bear, this is for Mama Bear." replied Minho.

"Hey, cooking is hard work." answered Jae Yeol.

Minho and Sulli laughed at Jae Yeol's remark. Their laughing stopped when Minho's phone suddenly rang, he looked at who was calling him and he made a cold expression. Sulli took his phone and looked at who was calling.

"Answer it. You should properly end it with her." said Sulli as she gave Minho his phone back. Minho nodded his head and stepped outside to answer the call. Sulli went back to feeding Jae Yeol but she couldn't help but glance at the door every now and then. She decided to let Minho talk to Yoona since she wanted them to at least have a proper end. That was the last bit of care she had for Yoona taking over her.

Minho came back after the call and kissed Sulli on the lips. Sulli was taken aback since Jae Yeol was there too.

"What happened?" asked Sulli.

"She wants me to meet her at a restaurant right now." said Minho.

"Go see her and make sure you end it. We're going to Japan tomorrow at midnight." said Sulli.

Minho nodded his head and kissed Sulli.

"Wait." said Minho before leaving the room.

"I'll clean this up." replied Sulli, knowing that he was worried about cleaning up.

Minho sent her a flying kiss and she blushed as she sent one back.

......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

"What?!" asked Minho after hearing the news that Yoona just revealed.

"Shut up! We're in a public area. I just said that I'm pregnant and you're the father." replied Yoona.

"Are you sure that I'm the father?" asked Minho.

"Woooow Minho. Do you think that just because I'm in an affair with you, I'm the type of girl who just sleeps with any man?" said Yoona in disbelief.

"I'm sorry. It's just that I couldn't believe it." replied Minho.

"Well, what are we going to do now Minho-ssi?" asked Yoona.

"I won't leave you alone. I'll take care of the kid, I'll send you money and I'll buy him toys and clothes." said Minho.

"You think that's enough? I will not let my child grow up without knowing his father." said Yoona.

"If you're asking me to marry you or live with you, I'm sorry. I can't leave Sulli. I'm married to her." answered Minho.

"You can't just leave our kid." said Yoona.

"I'm sorry Yoona. I've already told you the most that I can do, I cannot do anything more than financial support. I want to start fresh with Sulli and Jae Yeol so let's end this here." said Minho stood up, leaving Yoona alone in the restaurant.

"I cannot let you leave me and our child Minho. You belong to us." said Yoona as she starts to tear up.

......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

The next day, Sulli was busy packing up their stuff to go to Japan. Minho had a quick schedule to do with SHINee, so he'll meet them when he comes back at 8 pm. While Sulli was in their room, she started to hear MInho's ringtone and when she looked at the bed, she found Minho's phone under the pillow. He was getting a call from Yoona and she pressed the red button to stop ringing.A few minutes later, Yoona sent a text message.

From: Im Yoona

Minho, please come and see me. You cannot leave me alone.

Sulli deleted the message and took the battery off of Minho's phone. Since she had some time, she decided to go and see Yoona.

She arrived at Yoona's office and when she walked in, she found Yoona picking up her things to leave.

"Are you really not going to leave my husband alone?" said Sulli as she walked towards Yoona.

"Leave me alone Sulli. I don't have time to waste with you." said Yoona.

"You have the nerve to say that! What do you want? You want to fight huh?!?" said Sulli as she pushed Yoona on the shoulders.

"Will you stop this Sulli! You doing this, won't make a difference!" answered Yoona.

"Leave my husband alone, you !" yelled Sulli as she pushed Yoona's shoulders again.

"You know what Sulli. You're just jealous because Minho loves me. You can't take the fact that he chose you because it's the right thing to do. You can't take the fact that he would choose me over you any day. You can't take the fact that Minho is mine. He's MINE! MINE! MINE!" replied Yoona.

Sulli slapped Yoona on the face.

"You own nothing Yoona! My husband is only mine. MINE!"

Sulli boiled with anger and she started to rip Yoona's hair out. Yoona tried to leave by going to the stairs but Sulli caught her by the hair. She was pushed against the rails and she was getting scared, she didn't want to fall.

"Sulli! Sulli! Stop! Stop! I'm-I'm pregnant."

 

A/N: Here is your new update everyone! I hope you guys like it! Kisses! xoxo ❤❤❤