Chapter 17

A Wife's Love

Days have passed and Minho decided to focus on SHINee's new promotions. He's been staying in their dorm since he knew that Sulli didn't want to see him at all. He misses her and Jae Yeol so much. Yoona has been trying to get in touch with him but he's been ignoring her texts and calls because he didn't want to deal with her at the moment.

Minho was in their dressing room waiting for their turn to perform their comeback on Inkigayo. He's been doing alot of reflecting lately and he wanted to figure out a way to get his family back. He knew that he needs to do something big for Sulli to forgive him and it will also take alot of time for her to be able to forgive him.

"Hyung. Let's go." said Taemin, shaking Minho off of his train of thought.

"Okay." said MInho as he stood up to go out. Taemin patted his back as he followed him from behind.

......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Meanwhile, Yoona just stepped out of the doctor's office with a smile on her face. She was smiling at the piece of paper she was holding in front of her. She called Minho but once again he didn't answer his phone. She sighed and she decided to just leave a message.

"Minho, I have goods news for you. Please call me back, I'll wait for you outside of SHINee's dorm." said Yoona. She hung up and started to make her way to SHINee's dorm.

....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

"Mrs.Choi, how were the preparations for Red Velvet?" asked Suho.

"It was very stressful but at the same time it was all worth it. They are very talented ladies and I am thrilled to have them debut today here on Inkigayo." answered Sulli.

"And I'm sure that all of the fans and the other idols are excited to see what they have to offer. But before, we see them perform please enjoy SHINee's comeback stage." said Suho.

The interview ended and SHINee's comeback stage was shown on tv. Sulli teared up as she watched Minho perform. She still felt pain inside but she does miss him a lot. The house has been quiet with Jae Yeol and her being the only ones there.

"You can talk to him after the performance." said Taecyeon as he placed his hand on Sulli's shoulder.

"I don't know if I'm ready to talk to him yet. Taec, it hurts so much." replied Sulli.

"It will always hurt. But you just have to get past it and face him. Give him a chance because he's the father of your child. You know how miserable he's been these past few days. You could see it in the way he acts during his interviews. He needs his family back Ssul." adviced Taecyeon.

Sulli nodded her head and as SHINee's performance ended she stood up to go to the stage so that she could watch Red Velvet's debut stage.

As she was walking, Minho was right in front of her going back to their dressing room. She took a deep breath and kept walking forward. When she was closer to Minho she held his hand and whispered into his ear.

"We need to talk. Go home tonight." said Sulli. Minho couldn't say anything back to her because she quickly let go of him and ran to the stage.

Minho smiled, knowing that Sulli was willing to give him a chance since she wanted to talk to him.

......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Sulli just finished putting Jae Yeol to sleep when the doorbell rang. Minho didn't have his keys since he went straight to their house after his schedule instead of going back to the dorm so he had to have Sulli opend the door for him. Sulli opened the door and let Minho inside.

"Sit in the dining table." said Sulli.

She went to their kitchen and got a glass of water for both of them.

"What did you want to talk about Sulli?" asked a hopeful Minho.

"I just want to clarify that I let you come home for the sake of our son. I didn't want him to keep on being sad because you weren't here. I also wnated to tell you that I'm willing to give you a second chance but under certain conditions." said Sulli.

"What are they? I'm willing to follow them." said Minho.

"You are not to see or have any contact with Yoona. She cannot contact you either, you have to completely end anything you have that has to do with her. We're going to start fresh, I bought tickets for all of us to go to Japan for two months of vacation." said Sulli.

"If that's waht it takes for you to forgive me then I will cut all ties with her. I want to be with you and Jae Yeol." said Minho.

Sulli nodded her head and stood up.

"I'm gunna go sleep in Jae Yeol's room. You, go sleep in our room." said Sulli.

Minho nodded his head and followed Sulli up the stairs. Before going into the rooms they gazed at each other and Minho smiled at Sulli who just nodded her head with a straight expression on her face.

.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

On the other side of town, Yoona was in her car still waiting for Minho to get home. She smiled when she saw SHINee's van pull up in front of their dorm. But she became disappointed when the car left and Minho never came out with s.

While closing the door behind him, Taemin saw Yoona in her car and walked over to him.

"He's back home with Sulli and Jae Yeol." said Taemin.

Yoona had a furious expression on her face and drove away from Taemin who just shrugged the incident off and went inside their dorm.

Yoona started to cry while she was driving.

"How dare he just forget me. I will not let him leave me with you my baby, I promise that you'll have a father when you come out." said Yoona as she used one hand to rub her belly.

 

A/N: Hello everyone! I am so sorry for not updating in such a long time. School has started and I have been very busy. Updates will be once a week on the weekends now or whenever I have time to. Thank you for being patient with me. Kisses! xoxo 💕💕💕