Chapter 25

A Wife's Love

A/N: Wow everyone! This is the final chapter! Thank you so much for all of you who read from the beginning to the end. I have finished another MinSul story. But don't worry, I have another MinSul story in store for you guys and it will start in two weeks. Until then, Kisses! xoxo <3 <3 <3

.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Sulli was peacefully sleeping when her phone started to ring.

"Yoboseyo?" said Sulli as she answered her phone.

"Ssul, get up. Let's go out today. Just you and me." said Minho.

"You mean a date?" asked Sulli.

"Yes. I mean a date. I am asking you out Ssul." said Minho.

"Fine. But, who's taking care of the kids?" asked Sulli.

"Don't worry. I hired the best baby sitter in town. By the way you have 5 minutes to get ready because I am already outside your door." said Minho.

Sulli quickly got up, opened her door and there he was. Minho was standing in front of her door with his phone on his ear.

"Hey." said Minho.

"Who let you in?" asked Sulli.

"Our son. Now, go shower and put your face on. I'll wait for you downstairs." said Minho.

Sulli got ready and walked down the stairs to meet Minho. She wore white skinny jeans and a pale pink crop top. She had her long hair in a bun with a bow tied around it.

"So, Mr. Choi, where is this best baby sitter in town you are talking about?" asked Sulli as she sat beside Minho and played with Jae Yeol and Jae Min.

Minho was about to reply to her when the doorbell rang.

"That should be him." said Minho.

"Him?" said Sulli as she stood up to open the door.

"Are you kidding me?" said Sulli as she saw who the person at the door was.

"Uncle Taec!" said Jae Yeol and Jae Min as they ran towards Taecyeon.

"What?" replied Minho to Sulli.

"Since when were you and Taecyeon best friends?" asked Sulli.

"Hey. Just be happy that me and him became friends. Anyway, I told you I'd get the best baby sitter and I did." said Minho.

"Yeah, Ssul. Don't you trust me with the kids?" asked Taecyeon.

"Fine. Let's go Choi Minho." said Sulli as she kissed Jae Yeol and Jae Min.

Minho kissed the children and followed Sulli.

"Thanks Taec. Call, if anything happens." said Sulli before she stepped out of the door.

"I know. Don't worry we'll be okay. Go and enjoy your date." said Taecyeon.

Sulli kissed him on the cheek and followed Minho to the car.

.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Minho stopped the car in front of a park.

"What are we doing here?" asked Sulli.

"We're going on a date. A proper date." replied Minho.

He got out of the car and opened the door for Sulli.

"Thanks." said Sulli as she stepped out of the car.

Minho held his hand out for Sulli to take and he interlocked their fingers together. Sulli giggled at his cheesy moves.

They strolled around the park and looked at everything around them. They watched children playing, dogs playing and kites flying. Minho saw a cart selling icecream and decided to buy icecream for him and Sulli. As they were eating, Sulli put icecream on the tip of Minho's nose and in response, he put some on the tip of her nose as well. They got tissue to wipe away the icecream and laughed at each other.

As they were walking, Minho saw a man on a bicycle going at a fast speed towards them. He pulled Sulli away from the man on the bicycle and as the man passed them, Minho felt a pang of pain on the side of his stomach. He leaned on Sulli and Suli saw a knife on Minho's side.

"Minho! Help us! Everyone, that man just stabbed my husband!" yelled Sulli as she pointed towards the man on the bicycle.

The officers at the park quickly caught the man and brought him over to Sulli. Sulli was taking care of Minho at the time.

"S-S-Ssul." said Minho.

"Shhhshh. Don't say anything. We'll get you to the hospital." said Sulli.

She turned to the man and slapped him.

"Who told you to do this?" asked Sulli.

"I'm not allowed to say her name." replied the man.

Sulli knew who it was when the man said her. There was only one woman who wants her dead.

............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Yoona was putting her groceries away when she got a call from the man she hired.

"You are so stupid." said Yoona.

She gave the rest of the groceries to her made and quickly drove to the hospital that Minho was confined in. Littled did she know, Yunho was asleep in his car seat in the back.

She arrived at the hospital and quickly got out of the car to get to Minho. She locked her car wiht Yunho still inside. She got to Minho's room and cried as she saw him connected to a machine and the iv fluid.

Minho woke up and was surprised to see her.

"What are you doing here?" asked Minho coldly.

"I...Minho I...I'm so sorry." said Yoona as she cried.

"I don't want to see you Yoona. You almost killed Sulli. Leave us alone. Get out of here." said Minho.

Yoona nodded her head and left in tears. As she was walking back to her car, she saw a lot of doctors and nurses gathered aorund her car and Sulli standing next to a bed with Yunho in it. The bed was being rolled inside and Yoona ran after the doctors.

"What happened to my son?" asked Yoona in a panic.

"He passed out in the car and that lady saved him." said the doctor while pointing at Sulli.

Yoona made eye contact with her and looked away.

30 minutes later, Yoona was finally able to see her son. Sulli also walked over to where they were to hear Yunho's condition.

"How is my son Doc?" asked Yoona.

"He's okay. Thankfully, Ms. Sulli got him out of the car before any complications happened to him." explained the doctor.

"Thank you so muich Doc." replied Yoona.

The doctor excused himself and left. Meanwhile, Sulli turned was about to walk away when Yoona called her.

"Thank you for saving my son. Even though, I ruined your life, you still saved him. Thank you Sulli." said Yoona.

"Your kid didn't do anything to me. I actually feel bad for him because he has you for a mom. I can't believe you would put your son after Minho." said Sulli.

"I know and I am a horrible mother for doing that. More importantly, I am a horrible best friend. Sulli, I am so sorry for everything." said Yoona.

"Yoona, I forgave you a long time ago. I'll forgive you today too but that doesn't mean that we can bring back what we had. We just have to move on and I can't bring myself to be your friend again. Take care of your son, you're all he has." said Sulli as she left Yoona who was crying next to her son.

..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

2 years later...

"You may now kiss the bride." said the priest.

Everyone cheered as Minho and Sulli kissed passionately. They decided to fix their problems and renew their marriage vows. They didn't bother filing a lawsuit against Yoona because it would be sad for Yunho to lose his mother. Feeling full of shame and guilt, Yoona decided to go to Japan and leave Korea to raise Yunho where there was no trace of her past.

Sadly, Taecyeon couldn't join Minho and Sulli for their wedding because a job offer for him to work in a famous magazine company in New York came up. He moved to New York a month before the wedding.

SM and JYP join together and formed the ultimate entertainment company, which was further strengthened by Sulli and Minho's remarriage.

.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

"What are you doing?" said Minho as he hugged Sulli from the back.

"Just looking at the stars." replied Sulli.

They were currently on their honeymoon in a beach in Jeju.

"And what do you see?" asked Minho.

"Nothing. I just like the way they sparkle. Do you think they'll be there forever?" asked Sulli.

"They'll be there for as long as our love is around." answered Minho.

"So, forever?" asked Sulli.

Minho giggled and pushed the sleeve of Sulli's robe away, revealing her shoulder. He started to plant kisses on her shoulder all the way to her collar bone where he starts kissing her with passion. He took off Sulli's robe and turned her to face him. He toucher her lips with his thumb and kissed them passionately. Sulli rested her hands on his chest and as they kissed she pulled the string on his robe and took it off. Minho started directing them to the bed and their lips never parted. He gently laid Sulli down and strated planting kisses on her forehead to her nose to her chin to her neck and finally he poured out all the love he had for her as he kissed her lips.

.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

1 year later...

"Minho!" yelled Sulli.

"What is it? What happened?" asked Minho who quickly rushed in with Jae Yeol and Jae Min next to him.

"It's time. My water broke."

 

END