Chapter 24

A Wife's Love

A week has passed since Yoona's encounter with Sulli. Today, she was planning something big. She wanted to make Minho feel how much she loves him so that he doesn't even think about contacting Sulli. She decided to cook lunch for him and bring it to his office. She walked in and went to the front desk to tell them that she is there to visit Minho.

"Good Morning Ms. Im." said the girl at the front desk.

"Hi. I'm here to see Minho. I brought him lunch." said Yoona as she showed the bag to the girl.

"I am so sorry Ms.Im. Mr.Choi is not in right now, he is currently on a one week leave." explained the girl.

"Did he mention where he was going?" said Yoona in disbelief.

"Yes. He is currently in the water park resort in Jeju Island with his children I believe." said the girl.

"Right. I completely forgot about that. Thank you for letting me know." said Yoona, pretending that she knew what Minho was doing.

She left the building with anger building up inside of her. She quickly went home to pick up Yunho and made her way to the resort in Jeju where Minho was.

..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

"Wow Dad! That slide was fun. Let's go back to the indoor pool." said Jae Yeol.

"Well, I'm glad that you are having a great time son." said Minho.

"Appa me too. I like being carried by you while we walk around the park." said Jae Min.

"Well, I am also happy to have the honor of serving you Princess Jae Min." replied Minho.

Jae Min giggled and kissed Minho on the cheek. Minho felt pure happiness at the moment. He was finally able to experience being a father to Jae Yeol and Jae Min. If only Sulli was there to make them complete.

Minho and the children were about to play in the indoor pool when...

"Minho!" called Yoona as she saw Minho near the pool. Yunho was next to her following every step she took.

"Yoona, what are you doing here?" asked Minho.

"Yunho wanted to go out and I was free so I decided to take him here. Oh my, are these Sulli's kids. Hi Jae Yeol and Jae Min I'm your Auntie Yoona and this is your brother Yunho." said Yoona.

"Dad, you have a kid with another woman. No wonder Mommy was crying back then. I hate you dad!" said Jae Yeol as he ran away from his dad.

"Oppa!" said Jae Min as she followed.

"We'll talk later. Jae Yeol! Jae Min!" yelled Minho as he ran after them.

Meanwhile, Sulli just arrived at the resort. She was suppose to be with them since the morning but something came up at work. She was checking in at the lobby when she saw Jae Yeol running and Jae Min just behind him.

"Jae Yeol. Jae Min." said Sulli as she rushed over to them.

"Omma!" said Jae Yeol and Jae Min.

She hugged both of them and she noticed that Jae Yeol has been crying.

"Jae Yeol what's wrong?" asked Sulli as she wiped her tears away.

"Omma, Auntie Yoona is here and she said that Yunho was me and Oppa's brother. Then, Oppa got mad at Appa and started to run away." explained Jae Min.

Sulli sighed and started to tear up a she hugged her children.

"Sulli." said Minho when he finally found Jae Yeol and Jae Min.

Sulli wiped her tears away and stood up.

"What happened? I thought that you were going to take care of them." said Sulli.

"I was, I didn't know that Yoona would show up." said Minho.

"Then I guess, it's time to explain it to them." said Sulli.

Sulli led Minho and the kids to her hotel room and sat them on the bed to explain what was going on. Jae Min was playing with her toys while Jae Yeol was still crying.

Sulli sat with him and wiped his tears away while Minho sat on his other side.

"Alright Jae Yeol, what questions do you have for mommy and daddy?"asked Sulli.

"Why did that woman say that Yunho was our brother?" asked Jae Yeol.

"Minho, I think you should explain that situation." said Sulli.

"Jae Yeol, in the past things were complicated between me and mommy. I was the one who was in the wrong because I fell in love with someone else while I was with your mommy and that is why Yunho is here." explained Minho.

"Is that why we left mommy? Is that why you cried all those nights?" asked Jae Yeol while hugging Sulli.

"Unfortunately baby, that is the reason for all of those things. But you and Jae Min listen to me okay. Yunho is also your brother so you have to be nice to him. Baby Yunho did not do anything okay? Don't be angry at him because he's just like you guys. Jae Yeol, you are the oppa and hyung so please understand that you have a responsibility to both Yunho and Jae Min, your dongsaengs." explained Sulli.

"Yes omma." said Jae Yeol and Jae Min.

Sulli sighed and hugged the two of them. She looked at Minho and saw the sadness in his eyes. Jae Min looked up and saw her dad. She stood up on the bed and walked over to Minho and hugged him. Minho cried as he finally felt that he has a connection with Jae Min. Jae Yeol looked at Sulli with a look on his face as if he was asking her if it was okay for him to go to Minho. Sulli nodded her head and let go of Jae Yeol. Jae Yeol went to Minho and hugged him with Jae Min.

"You raised them well Ssul." said Minho.

"Thanks." said Sulli.

"Omma. Appa." said Jae Min.

"Yes, Jae Min?" asked Sulli.

"When are we going to be a one big happy family? When are we going to live in our own house?" asked Jae Min.

"Um, Jae Min your questions are too difficult to answer now, but hopefully Omma will have answers for your questions soon." said Sulli.

Jae Min nodded her head and went back to hugging her dad.

The next day, they left Jeju and spent the rest of Minho's vacation back in Seoul. Yoona was very angry when she found out that Minho left Jeju to go back to Seoul with Sulli and her children.

Sulli and Minho were unaware of it but as they were having fun walking around the streets of Seoul, Yoona is speaking with someone on the phone while watching them.

"Make sure that she's dead. Don't let anyone find out that I hired you." said Yoona as she put her phone down on the table and took a sip of her coffee.

.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

A/N: Yay! New update! I am so sorry for the long wait everyone. School has been killing me. Anyway, we have one more chapter. I hope you guys liked this fanfic. Let me know if there are certain types of fanfics that you would like me to write. Kisses! xoxo <3<3<3