Chapter 7

A Wife's Love

"Sulli." said Mr. Choi as Sulli walked in to their dining room with her family.

"Appa." replied Sulli. Sulli felt uncomfortable and so, she decided to hold Minho's hand.

Sulli's father saw Jae Yeol hiding behind Sulli and he smiled.

"Is that my grandson?" asked Mr.Choi.

Sulli nodded her head and pulled Jae Yeol in front of her with her hands on his shoulders.

"Jae Yeol, this is Omma's Appa. He is your Haraboji." said Sulli.

"Hi little man. Come and give Haraboji a hug." said Mr.Choi.

Jae Yeol looked up at his parents and they both nodded their heads, signaling that it's okay for him to give his grandfather a hug.

"Come, take your seats. The food is ready." said Mr.Choi as he carried Jae Yeol.

Sulli and Minho took their seats while Mr. Choi placed Jae Yeol in a high chair he prepared for him.

They started eating and their was an awkward atmosphere, no one had the courage to talk.

"Minho, how have you been?"

That was it, that was the question that surprised everyone. Neither Sulli nor Minho ever imagined Mr.Choi to acknowledge Minho.

"Um-I-I'm okay sir. We're doing good." replied Minho.

"I can see. You did a great job in taking care of my daughter and my grandson." said Mr.Choi.

That was another unbelievable statement, they never expected him to compliment Minho for everthying Minho has done.

"I owe everything to Sulli too Sir. She and Jae Yeol are my inspiration to work hard and Sulli also works hard." replied Minho.

"Keep doing what you're doing. You're a good man." said Mr.Choi.

That was they key, Minho remembered what he did the night before and his guilt started to eat him up again.

"Tha-Thank you Sir." replied Minho.

Sulli noticed that Minho felt uncomfortable and changed the subject.

"Appa, where's Omma and Heechul-oppa?" asked Sulli.

"Your Omma is currently holding auditions in Thailand and your Oppa is busy with work at the company." answered Mr.Choi.

"How's the company doing Appa?" asked Sulli.

"Hanging on a thread. Your brother's doing everything he can, but our partners are refusing to compromise with us." explained Mr.Choi.

"I'll see what I can do. I can start working there tomorrow. I've already explained my situation in the hospital and they allowed me to just work during the weekends." replied Sulli.

"That's great. Thank you so much Sulli and Minho thank you for letting her do this."

Minho and Sulli were once again surprised with Mr. Choi. It seems like he really is willing to patch things up with Minho.

"You are her father Mr. Choi. I can't let her do nothing when you need her." said Minho.

Mr.Choi nodded his head and they finished their food. After dessert, Mr. Choi walked Sulli and her family to their car.

"Take care." says Mr.Choi as he hugs Sulli.

"We will. Thank you for the meal Appa. I'll see you at the company tomorrow." said Sulli as she kissed her father on the cheek and went inside the car. Mr.Choi waved good bye to Jae Yeol, Minho and Sulli. He waited for their car to be out of his sight before going back inside the house.

In the car, no one said anything. The ride was quiet, specially because Jae Yeol has fallen asleep. Sulli decided to speak up first.

"Looks like my father finally accepts you Minho." said Sulli.

"I know. This is so wonderful, after everything that happened I never thought that he would accept me." said Minho.

"Well, now there really is no obstacle for the two of us." said Sulli, holding Minho's free hand.

"Mhmm." said Minho, not knowing what else to say because he felt so guilt about last night.

......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

It was already late at night, when Minho's phone rang.

"Hello?" asked Minho. He didn't sound sleepy at all, he was up all night feeling the guilt from cheating on Sulli.

"Hello sir. I would just like to inform you that I'm the bartender from the bar near Cheongdamdong and the owner of this phone is drunk. We are about to close and we would like it if you could come and pick her up. She says, her name is Im Yoona." said the guy on the other line.

"I-I'll be right there." says a Minho who was surprised at the name of the girl.

"What happened?" asked Sulli since she was woken up by the phone call to Minho.

"I received a call from manager-hyung. He says that I have to go the dorm, we have a schedule in two hours." lied Minho.

"Okay. Be careful. I have time to bring Jae Yeol to school today." said Sulli as she went back to sleep.

Minho kissed her on the forehead and quickly made his way to his car to get to the bar.

When he got to the bar, Minho saw a Yoona who was passed out on a table with bottles of beer by her head. He walked over to her and grabbed her by the arm to take her home.

"Ms. Im, let's go. I'll take you home. Where is your house?" asked Minho.

"I don't have a house here. I'm staying at the hotel near JYP." mumble Yoona.

Minho sighed and took her in his car. Looking at her sleeping, he admired her beauty. She looked so beautiful while she was sleeping, maybe that's why he did what he did. Her beauty was too mesmerizing to him.

They got to her hotel room and Minho laid her down on her bed. He took off her shoes and got a towel from the restroom and gave her a sponge bath. When he got to her arms, she pulled him close to her and opened her eyes so that he was looking into her eyes. Suddenly, a pair of lips met with another pair and the events of the other night is repeated.

 

Author's Note: Oh no! Minho and Yoona did IT again! Poor Sulli! I hope you guys liked this chapter. Kisses! xoxo ♥♥♥