Chapter 6

A Wife's Love

Sulli came home from picking up Jae Yeol and they found Minho watching TV when they walked in.

"Papa Bear! You're home!" said Jae Yeol as he ran to Minho to give him a hug.

Sulli didn't know what to say to Minho, so she took the groceries she bought after picking up Jae Yeol to the kitchen. Minho noticed that she didn't give him a kiss as usual and decided to help her with taking stuff out of the car. He decided to help her after she came out of the kitchen.

"Jae Yeol, go get changed. I'm going to help Mama Bear." said Minho as he followed Sulli outside.

When he got out, Sulli already took all the stuff out of the trunk and locked the car. He walked up to her and took the bags. Sulli didn't say anything and followed him inside.

Sulli decided to take out the stuff she bought for Minho and show them to him.

"Here. I bought these for you this morning. I thought that you needed more clothes." said Sulli.

"Thanks Ssul. I'm sorry for not coming home last night. I got tired from our schedule and I decided to sleep at the dorm." lied Minho.

"That's okay. I took the day off anyway. Are you okay? Do you want me to make you some tea,so that you could get some sleep tonight?" asked Sulli.

"No. I'm okay, thanks for asking. That's great you had a day off, what did you do all day?" asked Minho.

"Just went shopping. I also ran into my best friend, I haven't seen her in forever. She just came back from Paris. You should meet her one day." said Sulli.

"Of course! That would be nice, we can bring Jae Yeol too. Oh yeah, Ssul, about your text, did you accept your father's offer yet?" asked Minho.

"No. I was waiting for you to come home so that I can talk to you about it. What do you think I should do? Do you want me to accept it?" asked Sulli.

Minho felt a pang of guilt sink in and he remembered what happened last night. How he turned his phone off so that Sulli's calls won't disturb him. He really made a big mistake.

"Do you want to accept it? What about being a nurse?" he asked Sulli.

"I love being a nurse, I'll have to balance out my schedule with it. It's up to you to decide. I don't want to make a decision that wouldn't make you feel okay." said Sulli.

"Ta-take the job Ssul. I mean, he's your father. You have to be there when he needs you." said Minho as guilt eats up his inner self.

"Are you sure? What about Jae Yeol?" asked Sulli.

Thinking about his son, Minho started to feel more guilty about what he did the night before.

"Don't worry about him. I got it, I'll take care of him." said Minho.

"Are you really sure about this? I won't be home as much." replied Sulli.

"Yes I am. Go for it Sulli." replied Minho.

"Thanks Papa Bear." said Sulli as she hugged Minho. She looked up at him and gave him quick kisses on the lips. Minho remembered how much he loves Sulli and deepened the kiss. Sulli pulled away, thinking about Jae Yeol.

"Let's check on Jae Yeol first." said Sulli as she ran upstairs with a smile on her face.

Minho followed after her. When they saw that Jae Yeol was asleep, they closed his door and went back to whatever they were doing downstairs as they went inside their room.

.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

The next day, Sulli told her father about their decision ans her father invited her family for a dinner that night.

"Minho, are you ok?" asked Sulli, while they were in the car.

"Yeah I am. I guess, I'm just nervous since I never really spoke to your father." explained Minho.

"You'll be okay. I'm sorry about this by the way." said an apologetic Sulli.

"No, Ssul. It really is okay. I'm bound to face him one day and this is that day." replied Minho.

Sulli smiled at him and held his hand that wasn't on the steering wheel. The contact reminded Minho of Yoona's touch and felt guilt grow inside of him again. Luckily, he was making a turn so he was at the right place to let go of her hand.

Sulli didn't know why but Minho has been getting awkward with all the physical contact she's been doing to him these past few days. She let go of the thought and believed that it was all because of the stress he's been getting from work. She was hoping that his reason was work and nothing else.

 

A/N: Hello everyone! New update! I'm sorry if it's short, but I just wanted to give an update for you guys today. Kisses! xoxo♥♥♥