Chapter 13

A Wife's Love

Sulli was at work, trying to distract herself from thinking that Minho was actually cheating on her. She trusts and loves him too much to believe that he would do such a thing to her. She took the thought out of her mind and went back to what she was doing. A few minutes later, she got a phone call from the girl in the jewelry store telling her that her bracelet is ready for pick up.

After picking up her bracelet, Sulli was surprised by a person that she saw. She saw Taemin and Krystal out on a date. She clearly remembered Minho telling her that he won't be able to pick up Jae Yeol today because SHINee had a schedule and yet Taemin was on a date. She decided to hide in her car and call Taemin.

"Hey Ssul." said Taemin as he picked up the phone.

"Hey Taem. I just wanted to ask you if Minho is with you at the dorm right now."

"Uh-yeah. He can't talk to you right now though because he's taking a shower."

Sulli started to cry at Taemin's response. Taemin lied to her face even thought he didn't know that she was there. She was still holding onto the fact that maybe Minho was busy doing something else.

"Oh. Thanks Taem. Just tell him that I'll be home late tonight so he needs to pick up Jae Yeol from his mom's house." said Sulli, trying not to make it obvious that she was crying.

"Alright. Bye Ssul."

"Bye Taem."

Sitting in the driver's seat, Sulli decided to think first before crying. She didn't want to accuse Minho of something that he might not be doing. Suddenly, she remembered that Minho's phone had a tracker on it, they decided to put a gps tracker on their phones just in case something happens to either one of them. Sulli looked at his location on the phone and it seemed that he was somewhere close to the JYP building. Maybe he was doing something related to work.

It took her 15 minutes to get to where Minho was at and it seems that the tracker was showing Sulli that Minho was at the nearby park. She looked around and found Minho sitting on a blanket by a tree. She was about to walk over to him when she saw a girl go next to him. She couldn't see the girl's face because the next thing she saw was her kissing Minho passionately. And that was it, Sulli's tears flowed out of her eyes. There was no choice for her but to cry, her heart fell and broke into a thousand pieces. She walked into her car and drove fast all the way back to SM's parking lot and there she cried all she wanted.

Suddenly, there was a guy who was handing her his handkerchief by the window. She looked up and saw that it was Taecyeon, she gestured for him to step away and when she came out of the car she hugged Taecyeon and cried on his chest. Taecyeon was taken by surprised by Sulli's action but he saw how much pain was on her face and he knew that she just needed a shoulder to cry on at that moment.

......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

A month passed since the incident and Sulli never confronted Minho about it. For the sake of Jae Yeol, she didn't want to fight with Minho. She was okay with him hurting her as long as he doesn't do anything to jeopardize their son's life.

Sulli decided to focus on her work more and being a mother to Jae Yeol. She made sure that she never saw Minho, even if he was awake at night she would go to Jae Yeol's room and tuck him in eventually she would fall asleep next to her son. They never see each other in the morning since Minho would always wake up after she and Jae Yeol have left the house. As much as possible, she didn't want to see Minho, she didn't want Jae Yeol to see them arguing if she mentioned what she found out.

Since the incident, Taecyeon would always check up on Sulli. He's actually been good help in helping her forget since he would always maker her laugh or buy her food since she doesn't go out during her lunch breaks anymore. Taecyeon never bothered to ask Sulli what she was crying about but he was certain that he will be there for Sulli no matter what happens.

.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Yoona's fashion show was in 2 days and Sulli decided to call her about the details.

"Hey Yoon." said Sulli when Yoona answered the phone.

"Hey Ssul.  You're calling me about the fashion show right? I just wanted to tell you that SHINee will be joining to show the new clothing line I have for males." said Yoona.

"That's great. Why don't you call Minho and the two of you could go ahead of me so that he can help you with stuff and get his clothes fitted so that he can help you on the day of the fahsion show. You guys can leave tomorrow and then the next day, is when me and Taecyeon will be there." explained Sulli.

"Are you sure it's okay with you for it to just be me and your husband tomorrow?" asked Yoona.

"Of course. Call him now, I'm sure he's not doing anything."

Sulli ended the call and thought about her decision. She figured that it was the only way for Minho not to see his girl. Besides, she trusted Yoona with all her life because they are best friends. She thinks that Yoona would be able to remind Minho about how important he is to her.

 

A/N: New update everyone! Sulli finally found out that Minho is cheating on her. Watch out for the next chapter because it's an intense one. Kisses! xoxo ❤❤❤