Chapter 21

A Wife's Love

A/N: New update everyone! I'm so happy that I am able to update today. School has been a struggle for me and I needed a break. I hope you guys like this chapter and thank you for always reading! Kisses! xoxo <3 <3 <3

...................................................................................................................................................................

"Choi Jae Yeol. Wake up now." said Sulli as she opened Jae Yeol's door.

"I'll be right there mom." replied Jae Yeol as he took his glasses from the night stand.

"Shower and meet me downstairs for breakfast." said Sulli.

"Yes Mom." replied Jae Yeol as he got up to get some clothes.

Sulli came downstairs and saw that her daughter was already playing with her toys downstairs.

"Choi Jae Min, what are you doing? Didn't Momma tell you to eat breakfast before playing with your toys?" said Sulli.

"But Mommy, you were taking a long time so I decided to play while I wait for you." replied Jae Min.

"I'm so sorry Honey. You know it takes Mommy awhile to get ready and wake up your oppa." said Sulli.

"It's okay Mommy. Go ahead and make breakfast. I'll wait for you here." replied Jae Min.

Sulli was about to go to the kitchen to prepare some breakfast when the door bell rang.

"Who could be coming over to our house this early?" asked Sulli as she opened the door.

"I brought some breakfast." said Taecyeon, showing Sulli a bag of food that he brought along with him.

"You're just in time. Come on in." said Sulli as she took the bag from Taecyeon and let him come in.

"Uncle Taec!" said a cheerful Jae Min as she came over to give Taecyeon a hug on his leg since that's how far she could reach.

"Mom have you seen my- Uncle Taec!" said Jae Yeol as he made his way down the stairs.

Sulli looked at her children and saw how happy they were to see Taecyeon. Her kids have both grown up now. Jae Yeol was 10 and Jae Min was 5. It's been 5 years since they left Seoul to live in Los Angeles, California. She left with Jae Yeol a month after she came home from the hospital. She never said goodbye to Minho since she felt that he would end up talking her into staying with him. After a few months, Taecyeon followed them since he got a job offer to work at SM's branch in Los Angeles. He was able to buy a house next to Sulli's house and they have been neighbors since then. Sulli was really grateful to have had a close friend with her when she gave birth to Jae Min. Since her family was still busy at the time.

"Why are you here so early?" asked Sulli.

"It's my day off so I decided to come over and see how you guys were doing." explained Taecyeon.

"Why would you do that? You see us everyday already. Wait a minute, is there something that you need to tell me?" asked Sulli.

Taecyeon was quiet and Sulli already knew that it probably had something to do with her going back to Seoul.

"Let's bring, Jae Yeol and Jae Min to school first. Then, we can go to Starbucks so I can tell you the news." said Taecyeon.

Sulli nodded her head in agreement to his idea. After eating, Sulli cleaned up and they left.

................................................................................................................................................................

"My father wants me to go back and take care of the debut of a new group again? Why didn't he just tell me this himself?" asked Sulli.

"Yes and because he figured that it would be easier for you to hear a news like this from me. He didn't know how you would feel if he told you that he needed you to go back to Seoul." said Taecyeon.

"I figured that we're going to have to go back some day. I just didn't expect it to be so soon." said Sulli.

"I guess 5 years wasn't enough for you. You still say that it's so soon." said Taecyeon.

"No time will ever be enough to me. But I have to be ready any day for my kids." said Sulli as she drank coffee.

"And you're best guy friend will be here to help you." said Taecyeon as he passed Sulli a tissue to clean up the milk moustache on .

Sulli thanked him for the tissue and they spent the rest of the day together until they had to pick up the kids from school.

.................................................................................................................................................................

"Good Morning Mr. Choi." said Minho's secretary as he walked in.

"Good Morning." answered Minho as he went inside his office.

He was the new owner of JYP entertainment after JYP himself retired 2 years ago. JYP noticed how hard he worked and saw that Minho was worthy of replacing him.

"Mr. Choi, you have a meeting later to discuss the collaboration between JYP entertainment and SM entertainment. Mr. Choi of SM has told us that the special person he will put in charge of the project with us will be here by next Monday for the planning of promotions." explained Minho's secretary after following him inside of his office.

"Thank you Ms. Bae. Please tell Mr.Choi that I would like to have formal dinner between me and him on Sunday night." oredered Minho.

"Right away Sir." said Ms. Bae.

Minho sat in his desk and opened a drawer which had a picture of him with Sulli and Jaw Yeol.

"I've become the man that you want me to be Sulli. Come back to me now. I want to see you, Jae Yeol and our new child. 5 years has been too long for us to be apart. I still love you."

Suddenly, Minho's phone rang and he pressed on the speaker phone button to answer it.

"Mr. Choi, Ms. Im and Min Woo are here." said Ms. Bae.

"Let them in." answered Minho as he closed the drawer.

"Daddy!" said Min Woo cheerfully as he saw Minho. Yoona followed behind him.

"Hey Buddy." said Minho as he reached down to hug his son.

"Hey." said Yoona as she tried to kiss Minho on the cheek but Minho turned away from her.

"What are you guys doing here?" asked Minho.

"He wanted to see you. Also, I need to leave him here with you today because I have a photo shoot to do for my new collection. I'll see you guys later." said Yoona as she tried to hug Minho goodbye. Minho backed up from her and said goodbye to her so that she could leave.

Yoona was disappointed but she knew that it was better than nothing. She hated Sulli so much because even thought she has Minho to herself, Minho still had feelings for Sulli and she is trying so hard to change the way that MInho feels.