Chapter 22

A Wife's Love

A/N: Hello my wonderful readers! I am so sorry for not updating in such a long time. Anyway, here is the new update. School has kept me busy lately so I haven't had time to update. I hope you guys stay with me until the end of the story. Kisses! xoxo <3 <3 <3

.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

"Welcome back to Korea Ms. Sulli." says the employees of SM as Sulli walked in.

"Glad to be back." replied Sulli to each of them.

Sulli entered the elevator and watched as the number of the floors increased. She started to think about what she would do when she sees Minho today. She felt nervous but she knew that she had to stay strong for the sake of their children.

"Princess, you're back." said Mr. Choi as Sulli walked into his office.

"Giant Baby, you're here." said Heechul cheerfully at the sight of his sister.

"Appa! Oppa! I missed you guys." said Sulli as she ran to hug her father and her brother.

"5 years was such a long time." said Mr. Choi.

"Where are the children Ssul? I've missed my niece and nephew." said Heechul.

"They're at home sleeping. Mom is taking care of them since they are still a little bit jet lagged." explained Sulli.

"That's good. They need rest and your mother has been wanting to take care of them." replied Mr. Choi.

"So, Dad when is the meeting?" asked Sulli.

"In two hours and we really need to get going because they want us to meet them in a 5 star restaurant and we might run into some traffic on the way there." explained Mr. Choi.

Sulli nodded her head and grab the files that her father already prepared for her on his table and waited for them to get ready to leave.

.............................................................................................................................................................

Minho sat in his chair in the 5 star restaurant waiting for Sulli and her family. He loosened his tie since he felt like he was about to pass out. He started to sweat even though the place was freezing because of air conditioning. He was nervous about what he would do if he sees Sulli.

"Mr. Choi, the Choi family from SM are here." said the waitress as she lead the Choi's to MInho's table.

Minho's heart beats faster and faster as Mr.Choi and Heechul moves out of the way to let a beautiful woman come into his view.

"I'm sorry we're late Minho. There was sometraffic along the way." said Mr. Choi.

"Oh. No, it's okay Mr. Choi. I was just early. Please, go ahead and take your seats. The producers and writers will be here soon." said Minho to Mr. Choi and his family.

Minho stared at Sulli and felt awestruck at how beautiful she still looked after 5 years.

"Is there anything I can get for you guys?" asked the waitress.

"I think it's best for us to order so that the food will already be here when they get here." said Mr. Choi to Minho.

Minho nodded his head in agreement and gestured for Mr. Choi and his family to order first.

"I'd like a red wine." said Mr. Choi.

"I'm driving us home so I'd like an orange juice." said Heechul.

Minho stared at Sulli as it was her turn to order.

"I'd like a glass of your finest champagne please." said Sulli.

MInho was surprised at Sulli's choice for a drink. He knew that Sulli didn't drink much and when they went out in the past, she would always ask for water. The waitress then turned to Minho for his order.

"I'd like a glass of your finest champagne as well. For our meal, start us off with some salad and bread as appetizer please. We will ask for the main course when the others get here. Thank you." said Minho.

"Right away Sir. By the way, my name is Kim SoEun and I am your server for the day." said the waitress as she excused herself to get their orders.

Waiting for their order was awkward since Minho didn't know what to say because he couldn't believe that Sulli was actually back. Sulli noticed the awkward atmosphere and felt like she needed to talk to Minho so that the meeting would be okay.

She turned to Heechul as if asking him for permission to talk to Minho. Heechul shook his head and Sulli gave him a warm smile to assure him that she'll be okay.

"Mr. Choi, can we speak outside please?" asked Sulli.

Minho's eyes widened at Sulli's question and found it hard to reply.

"Uh-yea-yes. Let's go to the courtyard." said Minho.

Sulli stood up and Minho followed as she walked out.

"Do you think she's going to be okay?" asked Heechul.

"Your sister is already at her 30's, Heechul. She'll be fine." said Mr. Choi.

"Maybe I should follow them. Just to make sure she's okay." replied Heechul.

"Choi Heechul, you have been fired from your job as her protective older brother. It's time for her to solve this problem on her own terms." explained Mr. Choi.

Heechul nodded his head and went back to playing a game on his phone.

............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

"Minho-"

"I missed you."

Sulli was cut off by Minho pulling her in for a hug. Sulli felt so warm in his hug but she knew that she had to fight her feelings. It's not time for her to go back to Minho yet. There is still something she expects to happen before coming back to him.

"Minho, please don't do this." said Sulli as she pulled out of the hug.

"But why? Haven't I become the man you want me to be?" asked Minho.

Sulli saw the pain in his eyes and she remembers how much she missed him for the last 5 years.

"It's not time for us to be together again yet. There are stilll some things that we need to fix." said Sulli.

"What things?" asked Minho.

"I don't know yet. But, I'm not ready to go back to you yet." answered Sulli.

"Can I at least see my children?" asked Minho.

That was the question that nudged at the pain left in Sulli's heart. The pain of her children asking questions about why they had to leave their father and have no contact with him for 5 years. Sulli focused and considered Minho's feelings in her decision.

"You can. Go ahead and take them out with you. Give me your number so that I can call you about the details." said Sulli.

Minho took Sulli's phone and entered his number.

"Thanks. I'll call you some time tomorrow." said Sulli.

"Sulli,can we please talk about us?" asked Minho.

"I already told you why we can't come back to each other yet." said Sulli coldly.

"I understand. But I just- I want to know one thing." said Minho.

"What is it?" asked Sulli.

"Do you still love me?" asked Minho.

"You tell me first. Do you still love me?" answered Sulli.

"I always have and I always will." replied Minho.

"Then, what will you do if I told you I feel the same towards you?" asked Sulli.

"I'll do this."

Minho brought Sulli's face close to his and in less than a second his lips were on hers and they were putting all of their emotions in a kiss that they have been waiting to have after what seemed to be eternity of not being together.