Chapter 19

A Wife's Love

Lights flashed before her eyes. She feels herself go faster and faster. She had no idea where she was going to end up. After hearing the news from Yoona, Sulli quickly left her and drove away as fast as she could. Right now, she admits that she lost her sanity. Everything flashed before her eyes, her mind replayed scenes all the way back to the first time she met Yoona when she was 4, to her wedding day and to what just happened an hour ago. It was too much for Sulli to handle.

She reached a red light and she let all of the tears she's been holding inside of her flow out of her eyes. She heard her phone ring and found that it was Minho calling her, it was already 8 pm. She had been driving around all day because she didn't want to be in her world at the moment. The light turned green and she stepped on her gas pedal. Little did she know, that she the wrong lane and she was about to hit another car. Luckily, she looked up in time and drove away from the car but she did hit a lamp post. She hit her head on her dashboard and with the little energy she had left she called Taecyeon.

"Taec, help me. I'm at the coffee shop near your place." said Sulli.

"What happened Sulli?" asked Taecyeon.

But there was no reply, Sulli already passed out.

..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

After a few hours, Sulli started to gain her conciousness. She heard the voice of who seemed to be Taecyeon asking a question.

"So, how is she Dr. Park?" asked Taecyeon.

"She's fine Mr.Ok. Thank goodness, you brought her here right away. She had minor injuries on her face but she would have been in a life or death situation if we didn't get to get the baby in her stomach stable." explained Dr. Park.

Sulli couldn't believe it. She was pregnant, she started to tear up because she remembered that Yoona was pregnant too and her new baby and Jae Yeol would have to wait for Minho. Wait, for Minho to be able to see them when he's not with Yoona.

"Did I hear that right Dr.Park? She's pregnant?" asked Taecyeon in disbelief.

"I guess you guys are just finding out now. But yes. She is 3 weeks pregnant. I guess you are taking the responsibility to tell Mr,Choi." said Dr.Park.

Taecyeon nodded his head and Dr.Park bid him a goodbye since he needed to do his rounds.

"Don't tell him. He doesn't need to know." said Sulli after Dr.Park left.

"But Ssul, he's the father. He deserves to know." said Taecyeon.

"He stopped being the father of my children after he became the father of a different one." contradicted Sulli.

Taecyeon thought about what Sulli just said and realized what she meant. "He didn't." said Taecyeon still finding it hard to believe.

"Oh he did. He injected his into his 's egg." replied Sulli.

"What are you going to do Ssul?" asked Taecyeon taking a sit next to Sulli on the hospital bed.

Sulli sat up and leaned her head on Taecyeon's shoulder.

"Taec, why couldn't it be you? Why couldn't it be you that I fell in love with?" asked Sulli.

Taecyeon thought about it for awhile and chuckled at her question.

"If I were to confess to you right now, would you tell me you love me to?" asked Taecyeon.

Sulli sighed, realizing that she was nowhere close to being in love with him.

"I figured. That's why I never will. I'd rather be rejected indirectly than directly so that it wouldn't be awkward between us. Anyway, Sulli if you love him then fight for him. Sadly, you would have to just live your life in a situation where he doesn't always go home to you." adviced Taecyeon.

"And that is why I'm grateful for having a friend like you in my life. But Taec, I'm tired. I'm tired of fighting for something that I would have to be blind for. I'm tired of fighting for something that would leave me broken-hearted every single day of my existence. I don't want to fight for someone else who loves someone other than me after swearing in church that he loves me. I've seen the way he looks at her, it was the same way he looked at me before we got married. He loves her, I know he does and wether we like it or not. One of us has to let go." said Sulli.

"And you're the one who's lettig go." said Taecyeon as he turned his head to face Sulli so that he sees her expression when she answers him.

Sulli nodded her head and hugged Taecyeon as she cried. Taecyeon hugged her back to hide her from other people and the back of her head.

"If only you loved me Ssul. I would make you the happiest woman in the world." thought Taecyeon.

 

 

A/N: Yaaay! I still kept my word and updated during the weekend. I am so sorry you guys. I've been so busy with all my school work. But as you can tell I am almost done with this fanfic. Thank you so much to all of you who read from the beginning. So, tell me you guys. Are you in Team Minho or in Team Taecyeon? Also, give me ideas as to what kind of fanfic you guys want next. I am willing to write MinSul again, but please note that I also love TaeLli ahaha, hence my username. I am also open to other couples that you guys ship. If you like KaiStal, please check out my other fanfic as well. It's called Do You See Me? Kisses! xoxo ❤❤❤