Chapter 2

A Wife's Love

I woke up from the blinding rays of the sun coming from the window. With my eyes still closed, I sat up and decided to go out and get some water. My plan was ruined when I felt that I was stuck on my bed. There was some kind of weight that was holding me down on my waist, I reached under the blanket and tried to find what was holding me down.

It was an arm and it was wrapped around my wais-

Wait a minute! My waist?!?

I opened my eyes and saw that I wasn't wearing any clothes. Worst of all, there was a man who was holding me on my waist. I turned to see who the man was and as I saw his face, I saw no other than Choi Minho.

He moved when the sun hit his face and I saw how he slowly opened his eyes. When he saw me, his eyes widened and I wrapped the blanket around my body.

"Wha-What happened last night?" I regretted asking.

He smiled at me and sat up.

"You really don't remember?" he asked me.

I shook my head in reply.

"I saw you at the bar and after I kissed you, we ended up here." he explained.

Suddenly, memories from last night came into my mind and I felt like such a fool.

"I-I-I'm sorry. Just forget that this happened. Don't tell anyone at work. I-I-I'm gunna go home now." I was about to leave when he held my wrist.

"Sulli, I don't want to forget that this happened."

I was surprised by what he said. Actually, my heart skipped a beat. I wasn't sure of it but I knew I somewhat had some feelings for Minho.

"Wh-Wh-Why not?" I fearfully asked.

He pulled me closer to him.

"Because I love you Choi Sulli."

I was shocked by what he just said. I couldn't process the fact that he didn't just like me but he loved me. I didn't know that he was actually saying the truth when he told me that he wanted me to be his girlfriend.

"But, we always argue. You always tease me."

"I always tease you because I never know what to say to you. I can never open up to you because I get nervous every time I'm around you."

I was taken aback by what he said. I don't see a reason why he would be nervous around me. I'm just one of the average girls in the agency. I am nowhere close to BoA-unnie or any of the SNSD unnies. Minho was one of the most handsome boys in the company, I can't believe that he would fall for someone like me.

"What's wrong Sulli?" he asked after noticing that I wasn't saying anything.

"I love you too." I quietly said.

"What did you just say?"

"I love you too." I said louder but much faster.

"Aish! That's not fair! You have to tell me clearly."

"I...love...you...too." I said loud and clear.

Minho's smiled up to his ears and pulled me into a tight hug which caused me to land on top of him. We looked into each other's eyes and before I knew it, our lips met.

..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

"f(x) Red Light final shoot start! Sulli, we need to film your solo clips."

I was having make up put on me by my makeup artist when the director called me to film my solo clips.

I walked over to where they were and stood in front of the camera.

"Alright! Everyone on stand by please."

The music started to play.

nun keuge ddeo
geogi chungdol jikjeon pokjureul meomchwo
byeonhwaui mokgyeokjaga doeneun geoya
mireodaedeon geochin kaeteopilleo
geu ape modu chimmol hal ddae

kyeojyeosseo Red light
seonmyeonghan Red light
seuseuro kyeojyeo geugeoseun Red light
kyeojyeosseo Red light
du gaeui Red light
bulgeun taeyanggwa ne apui Red light

"Cut!" said the director.

I walked over to the seat next to the camera and reviewed the footage we just filmed. Luckily, we didn't have to do repeats because all of the footage was good. Now it's time for the other members to film their separate clips so I get a break. When I turned around after getting up from my seat, I saw that my father and my brother were there.

"Appa. Oppa." I said to them as I hugged both of them.

They had serious looks on their faces so I led them to a place where the crew and other people couldn't hear us. I stood in front of them and crossed my arms.

"Is this about the wedding again?" I asked them.

"Yes. Sulli, Choiza and his company is an important asset to our business." said Heechul-oppa.

I've really had enough of Choiza and his family. I don't want to marry him, so I guess it's time for me to tell them about Minho.

"Appa. Heechul-oppa. I can't marry Choiza. I'm sorry."

"Why Sulli? He's a good guy and we're sure that he can give you a comfortable life." said my father.

"Appa, how do you know that? You've never seen how he really is when he is at home. Besides, I fell in love. I found the man that I want to marry."

"And who is this man, that you feel is worthy to be with you Choi Sulli." replied my father.

Just then, Minho walked out from the door behin them. It was as if fate was working with me. I walked over to him and hooked my arm with his. I walked him towards my brother and my father.

"Appa. Heechul-oppa. This is the man that has stolen my heart. Choi Minho is the man that I want to marry."

They were surprised at the sight of Minho and Minho grinned at them.

"Ssul, I haven't proposed to you yet." whispered Minho as he leaned toward my ear.

"Sssh. I know. Just go with it for now." I whispered back to him.

"You are marrying this man instead of Choiza? You want to marry a Kpop idol? Sulli, the only life he can give you is a life full of scandals. I don't approve." said my father.

"Appa, I love him! There's nothing you can do about that. I want to marry him." I told him.

My father shook his head in disbelief and he started to walk away. Heechul-oppa smiled at me and gave us a thumbs up before running to our father who told him to hurry up. When they were gone, there was silence between me and Minho. I knew that I should speak up first.

"I'm sorry. For, mentioning marriage earlier. I know we just started, but I had to come up with a good reason so that my father doesn't keep on forcing me to marry some guy that I don't know." I explained to him.

He smiled and walked over to me. He put his arm around my shoulders as we sat on a bench.

"I don't mind. I'll end up proposing to you anyway." he said to me.

"Are you sure about that?" I asked him.

"Of course. Sulli, you are the only girl in my life and you are the only girl I will love with all my heart. But I'm not gunna propose to you here. I need to make sure the time is right when I do propose to you."

I felt happy and secure with what he said. My happiness drove me to kiss him on the lips. We were about to deepen the kiss when I realized that Istill needed to look good because we were filming a music video. I pulled away from the kiss and fixed myself.

"Sorry oppa. I'll make it up to you later. I still need to look good for the rest of the music video." I said to him as I winked at him while I walked away. I admit it, Minho is the only man I will ever love for the rest of my life.

A/N: New update everyone! I'm finally back from my trip! Don't forget to comment, vote and subscribe. Kisses! xoxo ♥♥♥