Chapter 23

A Wife's Love

Sulli and Minho slowly pulled away from each other after the kiss and Sulli shyly turned away from him.

"I-I think we should go back inside. The producers and other deparment heads should be here by now." said Sulli.

"Yeah. Let's go." said Minho as he held Sulli's hand and started to walk back.

"What are you doing? What if they see us?" asked Sulli as she tried to get her hand out of Minho's grip.

"Just let me hold your hand until we get to the door." replied Minho.

Sulli sighed deeply and let Minho do what he wanted to do.

..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

"The meeting was great. Thank you for having us Mr.Choi and I look forward to the debut of our new group." said Mr.Choi.

"The pleasure is all mine Mr. Choi." replied Minho.

"We will take our leave then." said Mr.Choi.

"Please, let me walk you to your car." said Minho as he followed Mr. Choi, Sulli and Heechul to their car.

Once there, Minho opened the car doors for Mr.Choi and Sulli. Before going in, Sulli gave him a piece of paper that had her number.

"Call me. So we can talk about how we're going to arrange this." said Sulli.

Minho nodded his head and let Sulli go in. He waved good bye to her as he closed the door.

He couldn't stop the smile on his face and the same was happening for Sulli.

"What are you so happy about?" asked Mr.Choi.

"You better not be going back to Minho after just seeing him for 30 minutes after such a long time." said Heechul.

"I'm not. Why would you jump to that conclusion right away?" protested Sulli.

"I'm just saying. You are so sensitive little sis." replied Heechul.

Sulli rolled her eyes and looked out the window as she thought about her plans for her and her children.

.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

"Hey." said Yoona as she kissed Minho on the cheek as he entered the house.

"What are you doing here?" asked Minho.

"Do I not have the right to go into my husband's house anymore?" questioned Yoona.

Minho looked at Yoona with a questioning look.

"What? We'll be married one day anyway. Sulli's not coming back." said Yoona.

Minho eyed her and walked away from her.

"Minho!" said Yoona.

Minho ignored her and walked to where his son was playing in the loft.

Yoona followed Minho and started playing with her son as well. She watched Minho and saw how happy he made their son. She doesn't want to let him go. Now that Sulli is far from him, she doesn't want to miss her chance of being with him.

That night, after their son Yoonho went to sleep, Yoona decided that she would look her best so that she could lure Minho into falling for her again.

She wore a lingerie and her best smelling perfume. She then, curles her hair, making herself look like a Victoria's Secret model.

She goes to Minho's office where he was working on the collab with SM. Yoona walked in holding a bottle of wine and two glasses for them.

"What are you doing here?" asked Minho as he was typing.

"I just thought that you could use a break. Come over here, I got us wine." said Yoona.

"Not now. I'm busy." said Minho.

Yoona walked over to him and kissed him on the cheek which caught him by surprise.

"Is getting kissed by me that-what is this?" asked Yoona when he saw the names on what Minho was typing.

"None of your business." said Minho.

"Oh, I'm so sorry. I forgot that I had no right to ask about your business because I'm not your wife. But Minho, you owe me. You owe me the fact of telling me that Sulli came back. This way, I could prepare myself for whatever happens." argued Yoona.

"It's not like we're doing anything. This is for the company. Nothing personal." said Minho.

"Good. Because no matter what you do, the chapter between you and Sulli is over. There is no chance for you two to be together again." said Yoona.

"Get out! I don't want to hear anything you say about me and Sulli." said Minho.

Yoona slapped Minho in the face and walked out to her bedroom where she spent the rest of the night in tears.

..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Today was a lazy Sunday for Sulli and since her kids were spending time with their grandparents, she decided to go to the mall and buy them some toys. She walked in the store and found a cute teddy bear that she wanted to buy for Jae Min. But when she grabbed it, another person grabbed it. She looked up and quickly let go of the toy when she saw who it was.

"You can have it." said Sulli.

She walked away from the person and looked at the other toys in the store.

"You know Sulli, Minho is a great father. He's been so nice to our son Yoonho. He makes him so happy." said Yoona.

"What do you want from me?" asked Sulli sternly.

"Don't come back. End this project with Minho and leave." said Yoona.

"Who are you to tell me to leave? This is a matter of business, there is nothing personal." said Sulli.

"We've already moved on Sulli. Have you moved on?" argued Yoona.

"I came here for my family's company. I don't want to deal with whatever happened in the past. So, if you're asking me if I've already moved on. I can sleep without having nightmares each night. Can YOU?" said Sulli as she walked away from Yoona leaving her on the verge of tears.

 

A/N: Finally an update. Sorry for the long wait everyone, I have been really busy with school. I was suppose to finish this update last weekend but I had alot of homework to do. Anyway, I hope you guys enjoy this chapter and there are only 2 chapters left. Kisses! xoxo<3<3<3