Chapter 4

A Wife's Love

7 years later...

Everything happened so fast, months after I met Minho's family, we got married. We decided to keep it a secret but we got caught going home to the same house and we had to admit what happened. Fans were insulted by the news and I lost my job as an idol, but I decided to pursue nursing. If I didn't become an idol, I would've been studying to become a nurse. Luckily, Minho was able to keep his job but he had to switch companies as per my father. My father handed SHINee over to JYP. 2 years into our marriage, I gave birth to our first baby boy.

It's also been many years since I saw Yoona, she stopped being an idol after her break up with Taecyeon and the last thing I heard from her was that she went to Paris to become a fashion designer. I really miss my best friend, after she left we lost contact because she got a new phone and she never contacted me.

...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Author's POV

"Papa Bear! Baby Bear! Breakfast is ready!" yelled Sulli in the kitchen as she finished cooking breakfast,

The two boys in her life, hurriedly ran downstairs.

"Good Morning Mama Bear!" says Minho and Jae Yeol.

"Good Morning. Now, take your seats and eat." said Sulli.

They nodded their heads and took their seat. Sulli looked at the clock and realized that she had to go.

"I have to go. Papa Bear, be careful when you take him to school." said Sulli as she stoood up to get her things.

"Mama Bear you need to eat. Take some of this food with you." said Minho.

"I don't have time to pack it Papa Bear." said Sulli as she grabbed the brownies she always baked before work.

"You don't but I do." says Minho as he stands up to get a lunch box form the kitchen.

Sulli walked over to Jae Yeol and gave him a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"Baby Bear, your lunch is on the kitchen counter, don't forget to take it with you to school okay?" said Sulli.

"Yes mommy." replied Jae Yeol.

"Papa Bear! I'm leaving!" said Sulli as she walked to the door.

"Wait!" said Minho as he ran to her with a lunch box in his hand.

He handed her the lunch box and gave her a quick peck on the lips before letting her go.

"I have a schedule today! Who's picking up Jae Yeol?" asked Minho before Sulli could go into her car.

"I will, since he gets out during my lunch break. I'll drop him off at your mother in law's." said Sulli.

She waved goodbye to him and drove off.

"I'm sorry for giving you such a hard time." said Minho as he watched Sulli drive away.

....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

"Alright kids. Today you guys have a schedule with fashion designer, Im Yoona." said SHINee's manager.

"Oooh I've seen her designs. She's really good." said Key.

"So, does she want us to model her new clothing line or something?" asked Minho.

"She needed men that shows of Korea's men because she's creating a male line here in Korea. So, she chose SHINee since you guys have been around for so long." explained SHINee's manager.

"Is she the Im Yoona that left SNSD?" asked Taemin.

"I belive so." replied the manager.

It took about 30 minutes but they finally reached the studio where they would meet Yoona.

Yoona was busy fixing the set when SHINee arrived.

"Ms.Im, SHINee has arrived." said her secretary.

"Thank you. Go ahead and bring them to me." replied Yoona.

3 minutes later the secretary came back. Yoona looked up from what she was doing and was surprised by the handsome boys. Well, one of the handsome boys. There was only one person that stood out to her and it was Minho. He was so handsome, she never thought that she would fall for anyone after Taecyeon but she just did.

She introduced herself to them and when she shook Minho's hand, she gained the feeling of not letting go.

"Ms.Im, the photographer is ready."

Yoona finally let go of his hand when her secretary snapped her out of her daze.

"Get these dressed." said Yoona to the stylists.

They nodded their heads and guided the boys to the dressing room. While getting makeup on their faces, Taemin teased MInho.

"Dude, she's totally in to you." said Taemin.

"Shut up Taem! I have a family okay." replied Minho.

"No lie Minho. I noticed it too." said Onew as he joined in.

"Just leave me alone you guys. I have Sulli and she's the only woman I will ever love." said Minho.

"You better. Noona, is really nice." replied Taemin.

......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Meanwhile, Sulli was on her way to pick up Jae Yeol when she got a phone call.

"Hello?" said Sulli as the number was unknown.

"Sulli."

She froze at the sound of the familiar voice.

"Dad?" she asked.

"Sulli, I need you, The company needs you. Please come back and help us, we need your skills. Your oppa has too much on his plate." said her father.

"Um, dad I'm on my way to pick up my son. I'll call you back later." replied Sulli.

She cannot believe that her father contacted her after so many years just to tell her that he needs her in the company. She felt sick of them but at the same time, she felt bad because it's her fault that the company started to fall.

She knew she had to make a decision but that would mean that she has to sacrifice again.

.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Minho's schedule ended at 9 pm and the guys invited him to the club to celebrate the success of their photo shoot. He only intended to take one drink but his friends pressured him into drinking more. He drank even more when he saw a text from Sulli talking about her father. When he saw that everyone was passed out, he left the club to go to one of the rooms in the club not being used by es and their men.

He went in thinkng that he was alone but when he stepped inside he heard the door lock. He turned and saw Yoona.

"Yoona-ssi, what are you doing here?" he asked.

"Just like you, I needed a place to escape." replied Yoona.

She sat next to Minho on the floor in front of the bed and gave him a glass of the wine she was drinking.

"Don't you wish you had your own place like this? A place where you can escape and forget about all of your problems?"  asked Yoona.

"You must have big problem. What is it?" asked Minho.

"I keep falling in love but no guy ever loves me as much as I love him. I guess I'm just not worth loving." said Yoona.

"That's not true. I'm pretty sure that you are lovable." replied Minho.

"You think so?" asked Yoona.

"Of course. You're beautiful, intelligent and..." Minho stopped talking. He couldn't finish because Yoona was suddenly so close to his face.

"I'm also good in bed." said Yoona as she placed her lips on Minho's lips. Minho tried to push her away but the thrill of kissing someone behind Sulli's back got to him.

At that moment, he really did escape the problems of the world.

 

A/N: New update! I hope you guys liked it! Kisses! xoxo❤❤❤