Chapter 1

A Wife's Love

I woke up to the ringing of alarms in our dorm. As always, me and Vic-umma were always the first ones to be up. Luna-unnie wakes up next followed by Amber-unnie and Baby Jung.

We made our way out and got into our van. Our manager has been waiting for us in the car.

"Good morning girls. Your schedule for today consists of your dance practice for Red Light and voice lessons for the otehr songs that you are recording for the new album. And Ssul, they are here to watch you guys prepare. They want to make sure that you are doing things right and they also want you to have lunch with them." said Manager-oppa.

By "they", he means my brother and my dad. Sadly, my father owns SM entertainment and my brother is his vice president. I haven't seen them since our last comeback. Its not that I don't want to see them, it's just that everytime they see me, they try to convince me to give up being a kpop idol and focus on managing the company. My brother wants me to be his vice president when he takes over the company.

After 3 hours of dance practice, I was left alone in our dance studio. Krystal and Vic-unnie had to go to script readings for their new dramas. While Luna-unnie had to go to her rehearsal for her new musical and Amber-unnie had to go to her new variety show.

I was the only one with no schedule outside of the company today. My schedule was cleared so that I would have my whole day for my brother and my father.

I saw the piano at the corner of the studio and I started to play a song that my mother used to sing to me when I was little. I rarely see my mother too because she is always busy with auditions for new trainees all over the world. But i never complained becuase I always felt that my family loves me.

As I stopped playing, I didn't realize that there were two people watching me until one of them spoke up.

"You play as well as your mother can sing." I heard my father say.

I looked near the door and saw that my father and my brother were there.

"Dad! Heechul-oppa!" I said cheerfully as I ran to both of them and hugged them.

"Aigoo. Princess Ssul, you are still sweaty." said Heechul while patting her on the hea

"Baby, are you sure you wanna keep on doing this? This job tires you out so much. I don't know why you choose to do this to yourself when you could just sit in the company with the AC and go home whenver you want." complained my dad.

I understood what he was saying, but honestly I love the job that I have now.

"Dad, after college, you told me to pursue something I love. I'm not saying that I don't love the company, it's just that I feel more passionate about dancing and singing than just sitting in the office." I explained to them.

There was a moment of silence between and it was obvious that none of us wnated to break it. Suddenly, my stomach grumbled and we were finally able to laugh.

"We shoulod go and get lunch. I'm starving already." I said as I linked arms with them and led them towards our car.

....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

When were done eating, I felt a serious atmosphere and the look on my brother's face showed that they were going to tell me something that I wouldn't want to hear.

"One of you say it. I know you have something big to tell me. So spill."

They both looked at each other as if trying to decide who would tell me the news.

"Mr. Choi Siwon and Choi Heechul. One of you better tell me what it is that's bothering you, what it is that you need to tell me."

They both looked at me, they knew that the way I adddressed them means that I was very irritated. I saw how both of them sighed deeply. When they weren't saying anything I stood up and tried to walk away when my brother spoke up.

"Ssul. You're getting married."

Did he just say what I thought he said?

"I'm getting married?!? To who? I don't even have a boyfriend!" I protested.

"There's an important merger with another company and the son of the owner likes you." explained Heechul.

"Who's the son?" I asked.

"Choiza." He answered.

"No! I will not get married to that jerk. He ruined our comeback last year because of the fake scandals he made about us. You cannot make me marry him." and with that I stormed out of the restaurant.

I really dislike the fact that they always make business interefere with our personal lives. I'm grateful that they cleared my schedule for the day because now, I could really use some alcohol.

I went into the club that I always went to and saw that the place was packed. I really needed something to help me forget what happened today so I headed straight to the bar.

As I sat down, I told the bar tender to get me the usual. When I finally got my drink, a person that I really didn't want to encounter at the moment sat beside me and got a drink.

"Never thought I'd see you here." He said to me.

"I'm always here Choi. You just don't have any idea because you are always in one of those rooms with your s."

The club that I always go to had rooms for those that get wasted overnight and for those that like to have one night stands.

I noticed that he didn't reply to me so I just kept on drinking. After awhile, I realized that he was staring at me.

"What's wrong? Is there something on my face?" I asked.

"I really wanna kiss you right now."

I didn't have a chance to reply to him because before I knew it, his lips were already on mine and I was responding to him.

 

Author's Note: So sorry if it took me a while to update everyone. Let me know what you thought of this chapter. I'd also like to say that I will not be updating next week due to the fact that I am going on a trip to Oskosh,Wisconsin. Thank you for being patient with me! Kisses! xoxo💕💕💕