Chapter 9 - Amusement Park (Part 3)

Life with SHINee

Chloe's POV

 

Sam nearly sprinted all the way to the stage where Justin Bieber was supposed to be performing. Her excitement showed with every step. She was bouncing as she waited for us to catch up. It made me wonder, what's so great about this short, girly guy? Minho 오빠 was everything you could want in a guy, tall, manly, charismatic, and athletic (Have you seen Dream Team?). It made me so FRUSTRATED!

 

"언니! Hurry up! You're not old yet!" Sam yelled at me, pouting just a little bit. She knew I hated Justin Bieber yet she was doing this to me! WHY?! TT_____TT

 

"I'm coming, I'm coming. Sheesh!" I growled back, picking up the pace. I didn't realize I was no longer holding Key 오빠's hand until he reached out and grabbed my hand again, smiling at me in the sweetest way. I couldn't help but smile back at him, tightening my grip on his hand.

 

"언니! 오빠! 빨리와!! -______-" Sam said impatiently, tapping her foot and giving me a menacing look at which I glared back.

 

Sam started pushing her way to the front as soon as we got to the big crowd, using the "I'm short" excuse. The people grudgingly let us up to the front but that's when chaos ensured.

 

A man accidentally knocked off Minho 오빠's sunglasses and Key 오빠's hat revealing Minho 오빠's face and Key 오빠's colorful hair (Hello Baby styled with the blue and purple streaks)

"ZOMG! It's SHINee!" A girl screamed at the top of her lungs, reaching for the SHINee 오빠들.

 

Everyone else turned their heads towards SHINee, Justin Bieber being completely forgotten in all the chaos. "오빠! Sign this for me!" They screamed. "민호 오빠 짱!!" "태민 오빠 Dance for us!!"

 

"Let's get out of here." Key 오빠 draped his arm over my shoulders, pulling me close and covered his face with his hat, pushing through the crowd.

 

Fans reached out at the 오빠들, clawing out with their long nails at the 오빠들's clothes, hair, faces, and their arms and legs.

 

"Chloe, as soon as we make it out of the crowd, run as fast as you can. Okay? Run towards the car," Key 오빠 hissed into my ear. "Run!" We began running as fast a we could, Key 오빠 nearly dragging me along. When I turned around, it looked like we were being mobbed (which we technically were.)

 

Thankfully they didn't follow us out to the parking lot. Sigh.

 

"Well, wasn't that entertaining?" April giggled, "Let's just rent a movie and go home. 언니 will make popcorn and I'll make slushies! You guys can go play video games."

 

We all piled into the car, picking up a DVD on the way back to the dorm.

 

"Why Alvin and the Chipmunks, April?" Sam sighed, "We've watched it in English several hundred times!"

 

"But this is in Korean," April said innocently, hiding behind a nervous/scared Taemin 오빠. "It's different."

"Leave April alone, Sam. It's fun. You aren't even gonna be home tonight, remember?" I said, flicking her on the head, "You 바보."

 

"Why? Where am I going?" Sam tilted her head in confusion.

 

April flicked her on the head, rolling her eyes, "You're going on a date with Justin Bieber!"