Chapter 14 - Truth or Dare

Life with SHINee

Sam’s POV

 

Wah!!! I thought 유근이 was cute on TV! It turned out he was even cuter in real life. Those chubby cheeks, big eyes, perfect smile. That kid was going to break some hearts one day. Anyways… he was cute. ^^ He kinda looked like Minho 오빠…. O___________o Was I calling Minho 오빠 cute, then….? Aish… Whatever.

 

So… we had left 유근이’s house after he had fallen asleep so adorably on Chloe 언니 and Key 오빠’s gift (that thing could be a bed for the kid it was so big!) We had headed over to our (RAWR’s) new dorm! It was right next to the SHINee 오빠들’s dorm! Yay!

 

The 오빠들 were a little miffed that our dorm was so much “roomier” than theirs. Of course it was, I mean we only have four people (including Charlene 언니) and they have six (including their manager 오빠)

 

“I’m bored….” Jonghyun 오빠 whined. “Let’s play truth or dare!”

 

“Okay! Charlene 언니! You have to play too,” Chloe 언니 yelled, calling 언니 out from the empty kitchen.

 

Charlene 언니 sat down next to us with a sigh, mumbling something under her breath.

 

“I’ll go first,” Jonghyun 오빠 said mischievously. “Chloe, truth or dare?”

 

“Dare.” 언니 said immediately.

 

“I dare you… to… kiss… me,” he said, grinning ishly…. Poor 언니 and poor Key 오빠… Although they haven’t confessed yet… everyone knew they liked each other.

 

Chloe 언니, with a shrug, crawled over to Jonghyun 오빠 and kissed him, a short and simple peck on his lips… nothing more. However, to Key 오빠 it was a big deal….

 

He was fuming, his face turning a bright red. Chloe 언니’s cheeks were turning pink with a blush and as soon as it caught Key 오빠’s eye, he stormed out of the dorm, his fists clenched.

 

We were silent for a short while then there was a loud crash from the other room.

 

Chloe 언니 was the first to rush, most likely very worried about Key 오빠.

 

When we got in, we found Key 오빠 sitting there in a daze, his hand bleeding and a piece of glass wedged in his hand. Chloe 언니 was cleaning up the broken glass carefully, wrapping the pieces in newspaper and throwing them away. Then she began taking care of 오빠, gently pulling out the glass and stopping the rushing blood with a bandage. “Someone call the ambulance. I think he might need stitches.” Then she continued wrapping Key 오빠’s hand, scolding him, “Tsk, why would you punch a mirror? Were you that angry?”

 

Key 오빠 blushed shamefully, "You kissed 형."

 

“아 이고, 귀여워라,” 언니 kissed him on the forehead. “Would you like a kiss too?” She leaned down and kissed him on the lips, a little longer than she had kissed Jonghyun 오빠. Key 오빠’s face turned red and he couldn’t stop himself from grinning cutely.

 

“Let’s continue our game while we wait,” Jonghyun 오빠 said, “Chloe, your turn.”

 

"Um... Charlene 언니..... Truth or Dare?"

 

“Truth.”

 

“Do you… have… a boyfriend….?”

 

April’s POV

 

“Do you… have… a boyfriend….?” Chloe 언니 asked, still smirking evilly.

 

All eyes turned to Charlene 언니, eyes wide and expectant.

 

“Um… yes… I do have a boyfriend…..” 언니 blushed under our stares. “We’ve been dating since high school. BUT YOU CAN’T TELL ANYONE!!!!!!”

 

“Okay...,” we all eagerly pressed in to hear more, “What’s his name???”

 

“His name is....”