Chapter 4 - First Kiss????

Life with SHINee

Sam's POV

 

Awwwww how cute...! April 언니 and Taemin 오빠 were both continuously sneaking glances at each other, their cheeks bright red.

 

Minho 오빠 and Key 오빠 were teaching Chloe 언니 the art of rapping! Although she does know how to rap...ㅋㅋㅋ. I guess they didn't know because they were pretty surprised when she started to rap....

 

"언니 is a rapper," I told them, giggling when they gave her a bewildered look. "Isn't she good? ^^"

 

Chloe 언니 gave them a sheepish smile. "Did I forget to mention that?"

 

"야! And we spent all this time TEACHING you!" Key 오빠 whined childishly.

 

"Awwww... I'm sorry, 오빠-deul. It was just funny cuz you two were being so serious about teaching me how to rap that I couldn't just say that I already knew how to." Chloe 언니 was saying innocently.

 

"It WAS funny," I laughed, leaning my head in between 언니 and Minho 오빠. "You guys were so IN to it and 언니 was very good at acting like she was listening."

 

"It was NOT funny," Key 오빠 pouted, crossing his arms over his chest.

 

I could see Minho 오빠 stifling his laughter and April 언니 and Taemin 오빠 were giggling.

 

"Hold on," SHINee's manager said over our chaos, "we're going over a speed bump."

 

And, just as he said, we did. We all flew up in our seats and when we landed there was a soft, stifled shriek.

 

Taemin's POV

 

We went over the speed bump, as predicted, and all of us flew up out of our seats. As we fell back down, I fell something soft against my lips.

 

I felt a soft shriek against my lips and, when I opened my eyes, I saw April staring back at me, her lips pressed against mine.