Chapter 18 - Stalking in Everland

Life with SHINee

~Flashback~

 

~End Flashback~

 

"Oh, hi guys.... What are you doing here.... In a couples cafe???" Charlene 언니 chuckled nervously.

 

"We're here for hot chocolate...." Taemin 오빠 said in that "duh...." voice, his eyebrows were raised in that "oh... You've been caught, Missy" way.

 

"Kyuhyun 형.... You're really dating Charlene?!" Key 오빠 blurted (he is one very blunt child....) and Chloe 언니 smacked him across the head (sometimes I don't get how Chloe 언니 can even reach his head cuz he's so much taller than her....). "I mean.... Since when....?"

 

"Since I was a freshman in high school," Kyuhyun 오빠 said sheepishly, both him and Charlene 언니 blushing.

 

They looked so awkward with us so we very slowly (emphasis on very) backed away into a booth/table thing very far (emphasis on very) away from Charlene 언니 and Kyuhyun 오빠.

 

"Well... That was awkward.... T_____T" Chloe 언니 said in a sing-songy voice, burying her head into her arms. "If they've been dating for so long.... Why are they so awkward....? We're not awkward...."

 

"They're cute." Mary said, giggling. "They're so sweet together. ㅋㅋㅋ," leaning back, her head rested on Minho 오빠's shoulder.

 

They were cute too and Chloe 언니 didn't seem upset about bit having Sam and Minho 오빠 as a couple. She was, in fact, teasing Key 오빠 by not sharing her cupcake with him but with Jonghyun 오빠. Key 오빠 was pouting, his arms crossed, staring kingly at the cupcake and the overly whip creamed hot chocolate she was sharing with Onew 오빠. He seemed genuinely upset... Oh well. Yumi and Jinwoon 오빠 were cuddled together, feeding each other bites of yummy looking red velvet chocolate cake. Mary and Minho 오빠 were sharing a blueberry muffin named BOB (A.N. haha... ANISA!!! I miss you!!)

 

Yummm.... Taemin 오빠 fed me a piece of chewy chocolate chip cookie that felt so soft and chocolaty and melted in your mouth. He smiled sweetly at me, tilting his head to the side. "Did you like it?"

 

"Yes! Yum! I love it!" I kissed his cheek, smearing the chocolate that was already on his cheek.

 

"Taemin 오빠, you have chocolate on your cheek," Chloe 언니 laughed, handing me a napkin. I giggled too (laughs are contagious) while wiping the chocolate off his cheek.

 

Key 오빠 took advantage of the giggling Chloe and swiped a bite of her cupcake and a sip of hot chocolate. "Haha." he mocked through a mouthful of cupcake. "Yum... I'm gonna go get another and not give you any...."

 

"Meany." she stuck her tongue out at him and glared. Key 오빠 chuckled and tousled 언니 's unruly hair, kissing her forehead before getting up to get another cupcake. ^^

 

"언니! You way too much," I giggled, nudging her foot with mine.

 

"Do I? Really..... Hmm..... So that's why he's always pouting... Nah, I already knew... I feel bad occasionally but then.... It's way too fun!"

 

"What's too fun?" Key 오빠 slid back into his sear next to Chloe 언니, taking s bite out of his cupcake. ㅋㅋㅋ.... Chloe 언니's eye went round at the sight of the cupcake (A.N. Obviously my eyes can't really go round....) "Fine," Key 오빠 sighed, handing the cupcake over to Chloe.

 

"Thank you," she shot him her 눈웃음, giving him half the cupcake.

 

"ZOMG. LOOK!" I yelped suddenly. "They're leaving!!". Everyone looked up, seeing Charlene 언니 and Kyuhyun 오빠 leave, then turned back to me with a devious look on their faces.

 

"Everyone go change and meet back in 10 minutes. They're probably going to Everland now... To be away from us," Chloe said, getting up and grabbing her stuff.

 

10 Minutes Later

 

Taemin 오빠, Mary, Minho 오빠, and I were being ninja like and following Charlene 언니 and Kyuhyun 오빠from a safe distance. Chloe 언니, Key 오빠, and Jonghyun 오빠 were not far away, keeping tabs on us via cell phone. Yumi and Jinwoon 오빠 were walking next to Charlene 언니 and Kyuhyun 오빠, trying to eaves drop on their conversation and Onew 오빠 was somewhere eating chicken.

 

Charlene 언니 turned her head our way, seemingly meeting our eyes then turned back to Kyuhyun 오빠, giggling and leaning her head in his shoulder. *Sigh Dramatically*. Then they turned at a mysterious looking building, turning into a dark alley way. A tall figure came out from the shadows, carrying someone or something on their back.

 

"ZO-" Me

"M-" Chloe 언니

"G-" Mary

"Donghae-"

"And ___________________....." all of us echoed.

 

(To be continued....)

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Everland Outfits <------------------------------- Click Here for Image