Chapter 27 - Secret Agent (Wo)man

Life with SHINee

1 Week Later

 

Chloe's POV

 

It's been a week since that first date, since his confession. Yet, I haven't even answered him. How could I say something when so much was going on with our debut stage tomorrow and the surprise visit of..... *shudders* Justin Beaver. Gross... why was he back?? That bastard, trying to steal Sam's heart.... again!!! Why is he back?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! He should've stayed in America selling his nail polish. What kind of guy endorses a nail polish line?! Why did he have to come back right before our debut stage?!

 

"언니!! 언니! 언니! 언니! 언니!" April jumped on my back, screaming into my ear. "Charlene 언니 is taking us shopping! It's been FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's gonna be so, so, so, so fun!!!! FUN! FUN! FUN! FUN! Let's go, go, go!!!!!!!!! We needd to go pick up Mary 언니 from her job and Yumi from JYP and then we're gonna go shopping by ourselves, Just the girls!!! YAY!! YAY!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!" She rambled on in one breath, making it super impossible to understand a thing she was saying......

 

"Ummm..... what?" I shook her off, lacing my shoes. "Let me get this straight, we're going shopping.... with Charlene 언니, Mary, and Yumi?? Without Sam?? Where is Sam??"

 

"Um.... well.... Sam was.... KIDNAPPED!! Yes! She was kidnapped by um.... Justin.... Beaver...... But Lee SooMan President let him......."

 

Chloe ---> -______________________-

 

At the Mall

 

April was nearly buried under a pile of shopping bags, struggling to keep her balance when it had only been about 30 minutes. We were walking past the cinema when Mary and I automatically stopped. HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS PART1!!!!!! :O

 

"ZOMG. Must. Watch. Movie. Malfoy is in there!!!!!!! I need to see him!!!!!" I said, stepping closer and closer to the theater.

 

"Haha!!! I knew you'd wanna watch!!!" Charlene 언니 laughed, pulling out 5 tickets! "I already bought tickets!! We're just in time!!!!!!!! Let's go!!!"

 

We slipped into the theater as quietly as we could and you'd never guess what we found. What I thought was the nastiest thing I had ever seen in my whole life. Justin Beaver had his arms wrapped around Sam's teeny tiny waist, his lips pressed at her jaw. Sam was hugging his neck, giggling uncontrollably... Would you ever want to see your 동생 being kissed by a gay looking wannabe skater??????????????????? I fought the urge to yell out and march over there to punch him in the face, cuz that wouldn't be nice and cuz our faces were all over the movie screen, advertising our debut tomorrow and if someone made the connection..... we were dead.

 

"언니," April whispered, dragging us into a seat a couple rows behind Sam and JBeaver, "Let's spy."

 

I was more interested in watching the movie than the couple 3 rows in front of us... however... they were pretty hard to ignore. Justin Beaver would let out a girlish shriek everytime the theater turn black or everytime someone spoke. Sam would so lovingly caress his cheek and hold his hand. Who wears the pants in that relationship?! And I thought Key 오빠 was bad............. 오빠, I shall see you as more of a man now......

 

I felt my phone vibrate in the front pocket of my jeans about half-way through the movie.

 

야!! Where are you??

~Kibummie 오빠

 

At the mall. We're watching a movie.... why??

~Chloe

 

President Lee is looking for you guys.

He says you need to get back in an hour or he's sending a search party.

~Kibummie 오빠

 

Psh.... we'll be there in time

LET ME WATCH MY MOVIE IN PEACE!!!!

I WANNA SEE DRACO MALFOY!!!!!!!

~Chloe

 

With that all settle, I watched the movie almost peacefully..... peacefully until Justin Beaver began kissing Sam..... in the most inappropriate way possible. His hands were all over her like tentacles.... That was no way to treat a 13 year old girl.... especially not when I'm sitting 3 yards behind them.....

 

I threw my unopened water bottle, hitting him directly on the head. Sam turned back to find the culprit but we ducked and crawled across the movie theater to a different row of seats but with an equally good view of Sam of JBeaver. ZOMG. Tom Felton!!! Draco!!

 

After the Movie

 

We casually walked out of the theater, being careful to avoid Sam and JBeaver. He had a large lump on his forehead that was bruising... ehehehehehehehehe I'm awesome. Anyways....

 

"I'm sorry, Justin. I have to go meet the President of the company. I'll see you later???" Sam said, wrapping her arms around his waist in a hug. He tilted her chin up and kissed her again.... and I gagged............................

 

*Ring Ding Dong*

 

"야!!! Where are you?! Oh my, God. He's getting ready to send out the search party!!! Why'd you have to leave now?! He gets paranoid on the night before debut stages!!!"   I could hear Key 오빠's frantic rambling and SooMan President's directions towards the security units.

 

"오빠, let me talk to him." The phone was switched over to SooMan President and I heard him cough, signaling for me to speak. "Hi, President!!! You have nothing to worry about. We'll be back in 10 minute tops. We didn't have a schedule today so we just had a girl's day out. We'll be there soon!!!"

 

"Hurry up, okay?? April and Sam are with you, right? Bye."

 

"Wait, 오빠. I have something to tell you later, okay?? Bye." I hung up quickly, sighing in relief to find April, Mary, Yumi, and Charlene 언니 watching me and Sam and JBeaver missing once again... .