Chapter 3

Life with SHINee

April's POV

 

"ZOMG. We're huge fans of SHINee!!!!" I giggled fangirlishly after we finished skipping down the halls.

 

"We're REALLY huge fans." Chloe 언니 said, bouncing on her toes the way she almost always did.

 

"Really?? Okay! Let's go!" Taemin said, smiling that adorable smile in our direction.

 

"Taemin-씨, where are we going?" Chloe asked as we followed SHINee out of SM Academy.

 

"You can call us all 오빠 and we're going home." Taemin 오빠 replied.

 

Chloe and I exchanged a quick glance of excitement to which Sam rolled her eyes at. "Justin Bieber is much hotter," she mumbled under her breath.

 

We stuck our tongues out at Sam and the SHINee 오빠들 had to stifle their laughter to which the three of us burst out laughing.

 

SHINee looked at us a little strangely but shrugged it off and joined in on the laughing.

 

"Wait! We're not walking home, are we?" Sam said suddenly as we began walking farther away from the school.

 

"Nope! The car's just around the block. Don't worry, it's not far." Onew 오빠 said, a cute but goofy grin on his face.

 

'ZOMG!' My mind was screaming over his dorky cuteness!! ^^

 

"We should have a party," Key 오빠 said suddenly, as we neared the SHINee van. "A dance party!!!"

 

"With chicken!" Onew 오빠 exclaimed, an excited gleam in his eyes.

 

"Yay! Chicken!!" I yelled, nodding my head at his suggestion. We then all quickly piled into the van all excited (even Sam) for the dance party with chicken!

 

SHINee's manager was in the driver's seat with Onew 오빠 sitting shotgun and Jonghyun 오빠 between them. Chloe 언니, Key 오빠 and Minho 오빠 sat in the middle seats and Taemin 오빠, Sam, and I sat in theback! I sat in between Taemin 오빠 and Sam, my heart racing with excitement. I had the hugest fangirl crush on Lee Taemin ^^!

 

We sat in silence with Sam still mumbling about how Justin Bieber was so much better. :P Chloe 언니 turned back and raised her eyebrows at me, motioning with her head towards Taemin 오빠.

 

"Talk to him," she mouthed, smiling mischievously.

 

"So... um... Taemin 오빠, could you... um... teach me how to dance as well as you??" I blurted, I was sure my cheeks were turning a faint shade of pink.

 

"Okay," he said excitedly, grinning widely, his eyes crinkled into little half moons and it was adorable!! "You know, you're cute," he ruffled my hair and pinched my blushing cheeks.

 

I let out a relieved sigh. He thought I was cute!