Chapter 15 - Stalking Kyuhyun and Stood Up Minho

Life with SHINee

Chloe's POV

 

~Flashback~

 

"His name is...."

 

~End Flashback~

 

".....Cho Kyuhyun," Charlene 언니 said, slightly blushing under our stare.

 

"KYUHYUN!!" April and I yelled. "Like Kyuhyun from Super Junior?!"

 

"Um... Yes...?"

 

April and I started spazzing and hyperventilating, clawing the air the way she always did when she was hyperventilating.

 

When April finally calmed down, we exchanged a mischievous glance.

 

The Next Day

 

We were silently walking down the streets, following a tall, skinny man by the name of Cho Kyuhyun. Yes, we were kinda stalking him... ^^ Hey, it was fun! You should try it sometime!

 

We had called Yumi along too! She had been accepted to JYPE and was quite close to 2AM's Jinwoon. Hmmm, I wonder if they were gonna start something romantic too....

 

Anyways, back to stalking Kyuhyun. He was wearing a pair of HUGE sunglasses and a hat, trying NOT to get noticed, I suppose... However.... I mean there was like no sun. You don't need sunglasses on a day with no sun. You wear sunglasses and people start to look at you funny.

 

Oh look! He's meeting someone... ZOMG! No way!! YESUNG!!!

 

The two figures turned their heads our way. Did I say that.... out loud? O____o Uh-oh!

 

"Um... Are you guys following us...? Kyuhyun asked, sweatdropping.

 

^o^ He's talking to us! OMG NO! I need to be calm! I iz the leader!

 

"Um hello! We are... Well.... Charlene 언니 is our mananger 언니! You're her boyfriend!! ^o^

 

Minho's POV

 

Today was the day. In ten minutes it would be 12o'clock PM. San would arrive then and I'd sweep her off her feet! ^^ I had rented out the whole Inter-Burgo hotel lobby café! O___o What if she forgets? T______T

 

Ten Minutes Later

 

I was still sitting alone, drinking my cup of coffee. *sigh* Did she forget? Or did she not want to come? Or... Maybe she's had some type of accident. I'd better call Chloe just to make sure.

 

After about 5 rings, she picked up, sounding slightly out of breath.

 

"Chloe? It's Minho 오빠. Is Sam there?" I was a little hopeful, wishing she was just running late.

 

"오빠, I'm so sorry. She called a couple minutes ago saying she had a date with Justin Bieber."

 

I felt like my whole world had come crashing down. She HAD forgotten and she hadn't wanted to come anyways.

 

"오빠? I'm so sorry. I tried to tell her she was supposed to meet you but she wouldn't listen."

 

"It's all right. Um... I won't be home for a while so tell Key not to worry if I'm not home for dinner."

 

"오빠-" I hung up on her just wanting to be by myself.

 

"Excuse me, sir," a pretty waitress said, gently tapping my shoulder. "Would you like anything else? The café will close soon."

 

I looked up and she gasped. Oops... I guess it wasn't wise to show her my face. I was SHINee's Flaming Charisma Minho, after all.

 

"Yes, I'd like another coffee, please." she scurried off, a blush quickly spreading across her cheeks. She was quite... pretty.

 

She came back with my cup of coffee and bowed quickly, turning to rush off. I grabbed her wrist and stopped her. "Would you like to sit, Miss...?"

 

"Mary. My name is Mary Kim. Um.... I have my break in 5 mins. I'll treat you then...?"

 

"Sure. I'll be waiting her... ^^ Mary...." I smiled sweetly at her, turning her cheeks red one last time.