Chapter 5 - First Kiss???? (Cont.)

Life with SHINee

April's POV

 

We went over the speed bump, as SHINee's manager said, and all of us flew up out of our seats. As we fell back down, I fell something soft against my lips.

 

I let out a soft shriek, muffled by whatever my lips were against. I opened my eyes slowly to find Taemin 오빠's eyes staring directly into mine. His lips were pressed against mine in a kiss. Lee Taemin had stolen my first kiss!

 

Chloe's POV

 

I silently stared at the back row of seats, my jaws agape. April's head was tilted back, Taemin 오빠 leaning over her, their lips pressed together.

 

"OH" me

"MY" Key 오빠

"GOD" Sam

 

Minho 오빠, Onew 오빠, and Jonghyun 오빠 were staring wide eyed and mouths opened wide.

 

"What's going on back there?" Mr. Manager said, worriedly at the sudden silence.

 

"Taemin.... April.... Kiss...." Onew 오빠 muttered, shocked beyond shocked.

 

By now the two lovebirds were pulled away from each other, refusing to meet each other's eyes. Taemin 오빠's fair skin was turning red to the tips of his ears. April, luckily, was tanner, only flushing a little at her cheeks.

 

"They progressed quickly, didn't they?" Jonghyun 오빠 said ishly, raising his eyebrow suggestively. "And to think they just met...."

 

Taemin 오빠's face turned an even darker shade of red and even April's tan skin was turning red. Of course I knew it was because of that fangirly crush on Taemin 오빠 (mentioned in chapter 3 by April herself)!

 

She was a lucky ducky! She got to meet him and kiss him all in one day, better yet all in less than one hour! ^O^

 

"Awwww! Don't be so embarrassed," Sam giggled. "You guys were cute!"

 

"It WAS cute! And it was so 미남이시네요 styled! Except neither of you were drunk....." I added, a little less seriously than I meant to be.

 

I could tell that April was holding back a smile now as I compared their kiss to one of the cutest dramas ever.

 

Taemin 오빠 quickly broke out in a smile and even let out of small laugh. "I guess it was 미남이시네요 styled.^^" Then his serious face returned as he leaned in to whisper something in April's ear. Something that made her smile, her head duck instinctively, and her ears turn the slightest bit red. Something I assumed was sweet and romantic! (although I am a huge romantic ^^)