Chapter 22 - Slumber Party (Part 2)

Life with SHINee

April's POV

 

"Yes!!! I yelled as my Yoshi crossed the finish line FIRST!!! In your face, all you other people that are most likely Japanese but you never actally can be sure about.. "I won, I won~!" I sang, dancing my winner's dance.  Everyone turned to look at me and I sat back down, giggling sheepishly.  "Sorry, continue on."

 

I could see Minho 오빠 and Sam frozen in place, then slowly backing away from each other.  Mary 언니, Chloe 언니, and Key 오빠, all shot laser glares at me (reference: Hello Baby Ep. 1 [Key's laser glare towards Jonghyun and Taemin]) *sweatdrops* O_________o

 

"미안! 미안!! 미안!!! (AN hehehe... Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry.....)" I yelled as Chloe 언니 chased me through the dorm. "언니!! I'm so sorry! Stop it!!! I'll make it up, 언니!! I'll set up a romantic date!!! Please have mercy!!!"

 

"YAY!!!" Chloe 언니 skipped back to where key 오빠 was sitting, continuing to watch Titanic.  "Can we watch Twilight now?? Jack died.......... T____________T"

 

"Fine," Everyone said, popping the Titanic DVD out and putting the Twilight DVD in.  All the girls (minus me and Sam) were all sighing over one guy or another.  Then of course, the huge argument broke out about who was a better match for Bella: Edward or Jacob.... I don't get these people.... (A.N. Hahaha!! I'm Team Jacob!!!!!!!!! Although.... Twilight is so old and boring now......and SHINee is so much better ㅋㅋㅋ) And when the girls talk about who's hotter.... the boys get pouty.... especially Key 오빠......... So Chloe 언니 was smart (finally) and chose not to join in.

 

After the Movies

 

The movies were long over now and we were all snuggled up in sleeping bags in the SHINee 오빠들's living room.  All the furniture was moved into the halls and we were spread out all over the floors.  Mary 언니 and Chloe 언니 had made sure to put Minho 오빠 and Sam in the exact center of our little sleeping bag pow wow, right next to each other!!! :O  I never knew 언니들 were so sneaky.....

 

And they put Taemin 오빠 and me right next to them too.... How was I gonna sleep knowing that Taemin 오빠 was right next to me???  ZOMG. He's gonna see my morning bed head.... Curse you, 언니들!!!!!!!!!!  But.... we were all sleeping in the same living room anyways so he'd see me anyway.... so it's better to sleep next to him, right???  All the others were sleeping in couple pairs too (Minus Jonghyun 오빠 and Julia.  Ariel had gone back home since she had classes in the completely opposite side of Seoul from us.)

 

Mary 언니 and Onew 오빠 had gotten pretty close since Minho 오빠 and Mary 언니 broke up.  They were already asleep, Onew 오빠's arm curled around Mary 언니's waist.  Minho 오빠 and Sam were lying down, staring at the ceiling.  Neither of them had said a single word to each other since I interrupted their moment... oops.....  Chloe 언니 and Key 오빠 were neither asleep nor awake.. weird... Chloe 언니 was using Key 오빠's right arm as a pillow and his left arm was around her waist.  Their eyes were closed and they wouldn't answer any of us but occasionally they'd whisper into each others' ears and giggle.  But of course, Taemin 오빠 and I were the absolute cutest.  Taemin 오빠 was hugging me from behind, his lips pressed against the back of my head.  He was softly murmuring a sweet bedtime story to me.  And soon, I was asleep.


G'night world!!!!!!!

 

The "Goodnight, April," from Taemin 오빠 was the last thing I heard before I drifted off into a sweet dreamless sleep.

 

Author's Note

Sorry, this was sort of a filler since I felt bad making you all wait...... I'll write more next time when I actually have ideas...