Chapter 30 - Epilogue

Life with SHINee

April's POV

 

It was the main topic of gossip. Why a three member group debuted with only two members and continued promotions with said two members. We were called to interviews and various TV shows, where all hosts were trying  to uncover the answers to the questions we were unauthorized to respond to. That is until that night.....

 

It was all over the web... Netizens had recognized Sam's face on Justin Beaver's new album and more questions were asked when we were guests on Star Golden Bell.

 

"Sam didn't feel comfortable in Korea," 언니 said, for that was our cover story. "SM arranged for her to continue her career in America." Although that's what we told everyone, people dug up the truth and Sam, being the silly child she is, told them everything.

 

President SooMan found us a new member though. He found Onew 오빠 and Mary 언니 one day, having their little secret lovey dovey moment, and decided that she was perfect for our new group member.

 

We had a comeback the next year as a three member group and we became really popular, especially thanks to Chloe 언니 being on We Got Married with Key 오빠 (<------ the youngest couple yet..... O_____o) and Mary 언니 and Onew 오빠 going public with their relationship. I became the new girl member of MakBanShi. (A.N. I always wondered why there was no girl member......)

 

Sam, you ask?? We didn't hear about her for awhile. But two years after our first comeback, Sam released an album with Justin Beaver. We bought one out of love for our former maknae. We couldn't tell who was Sam and who was Justin Beaver.... O____o Chloe 언니 laughed and threw it aways, saying it was damaging her ears. The 오빠들 found it the next morning, though, and played it to wake us up. They ended up cracking up on the floor.

 

Of course, more years passes after that as well. Soon, we were all 21. Onew 오빠 and Jjong 오빠 were 28, Key 오빠 and Minho 오빠 26, and Taemin 오빠 24. Chloe 언니 was the first to get engaged, then me and Mary 언니 last. We still continued on with our idol lives. Chloe 언니 was going solo as a singer, actress, and DJ. Mary 언니 was an MC and DJ. I was a singer and model. SHINee, I'm surprised, was still together and still going hard, the top idols in the industry. (A.N. I just couldn't split them apart!!!)

 

I heard Sam and Justin Beaver had eloped or something..... Nasty, huh??? They weren't gonna work. JB wasn't gonna be much anymore since he lost that girly voice and those girly looks.

 

All in all.... Life with SHINee was great. The best it could be!!!

 

Author's Note!!!

Mwahahahahaha THE END!!!

I'm so proud of myself for actually finishing the story!!!

Thank you for all the subscriber and supporters!!!

I couldn't have done it without you!!!

I mean, without y'all, I would've given up 20 chapters ago....

Happy belated Thanksgiving!!!

Please support my other story too!!!