Chapter 26 - He's Back

Life with SHINee

~Flashback~

I tore through the silver wrapping paper to find a black box which I carefully opened. A puzzle???

 

I looked up at Key 오빠 in confusion but he just grinned at me, nodding at the puzzle. Did he mean that I had to piece it together now?

 

I dumped the pieces on the table to find only about 20 pieces, not too hard. I shrugged and began the puzzle, starting in the upper-left hand corner and when I got to the end, I couldn’t believe what it said.

 

SeAh-yah, will you be my girlfriend?

 

~End Flashback~

 

I stared at the puzzle in shock. Was the Almighty Key asking me out through a puzzle??? Afdhshbvkjnlahfawhgidfhcvj

 

“Yah!! Are you okay? You don’t have to answer but don’t stare like that?!” Key 오빠 was yelling nervously. Wait. NERVOUSLY?!

 

Sam’s POV

“We’re here!!” Taemin 오빠 and Minho 오빠 yelled as I opened the door for them.

 

“언니!!! They’re here!!” I called and April 언니came dashing out of wherever she was hiding…..

 

“Taemin 오빠!!!” She tackled him, glomping him with her giant hug.  Taemin 오빠hugged her back with a chuckle (well… more like a giggle.)

 

Minho 오빠 stood awkwardly, watching April 언니and Taemin 오빠 hug and holding a giant box of PIZZA!!!! “ZOMG. PIZZA!! PIZZA!!! PIZZA!!!!!!! PIZZA!!! PIZZA!!!! PIZZA!!!” I spazzed out while dancing around and singing “PIZZA” to the tune of Pop goes the Weasel.  Taemin 오빠 and April 언니 finally broke apart from their hug, looking at me in a strange way. “LET’S GO EAT!!! LET’S GO EAT!! FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!” I dragged Taemin 오빠 and Minho 오빠 to the kitchen, slamming the door and locking it before April 언니 could come in. “Mwahahahahahah!!  언니 doesn’t get any pizza!!!!” The 오빠들 looked at me like I was crazy, slowly backing away from me. Nooooooooooooooooo!!! Don’t go!!! I LOVE YOU, 오빠들!!!

 

April’s POV

 

Sam has locked me out of the kitchen…….. MUST CALL CHLOE 언니!!!

 

*Ring Ding Dong*

*Click*

 

“NOOOOOO!! 언니!!! PICK UP!!! DON’T IGNORE ME!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! MUST CALL KEY 오빠!!!!!”

 

“야!!! What are you doing????” Mary 언니’s voice came out of nowhere. “Why are you spazzing on the floor???”

“Mary 언니!!! Save me!!! Sam locked me out of the kitchen and all the pizza is there with the 오빠들!!” I pouted cutely, tugging on her sleeves and kneeling in front of her. “I’m hungry and Chloe 언니 won’t pick up her phoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooone!!!”

 

Mary 언니 and Onew 오빠 sweatdropped. “You do know that the kitchen door has no lock, right?????” Onew 오빠 said, giving me the weirdest look. He reached for the doorknob and pulled, opening the door with ease.

 

“NOOOOOOOOOOOO!! Sam, you tricked me!!! Thank you, Onew 오빠!! I’ll buy you chicken tomorrow!!!” I dove into the kitchen, grabbing Sam in a headlock, like the way Chloe 언니 taught me, and gave her a noogie, rubbing my knuckles into her skull.  “You evil child!!! 너죽었어!!! (Translation: You’re dead!!!) Just wait until I tell Chloe 언니!!!” I was ready to claw her face out but Taemin 오빠 pulled me into his arms, holding me tight against his chest.

 

“Hehehehehe. 하지마…. (Translation: Don’t do it….)” He chuckled nervously, resting his chin on my head. “Let’s just eat, okay?? Then I’ll take you far, far away from Sam to the park!!!”

 

So that’s why we sat down peacefully and ate the pizza with Mary 언니 and Onew 오빠. Until the bell rang again, that is.

 

Sam dashed to open it and a strangely natural looking ginger brown head of hair. “Ummmm who are you?? I think you have the wrong apartment….” Sam said in English. The head raised to reveal a face that I knew I’ve seen before….. ZOMG….. that’s JUSTIN BEAVER!!!

 

“Sam, I love you,” he pulled Sam into a kiss, pressing his lips onto our precious (but evil) maknae’s lips……. Chloe 언니 was definitely gonna kill him when she got back….

 

To Be Continued…..

 

Author's Note

I'M SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS WAS KIND OF A FILLER CHAPTER...... I DIDN'T PLAN FOR IT TO BE ONE... BUT THEN IT WAS KIND OF RANDOM SO IT BECAME A FILLER.... I PROMISE THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE GOOD....

PLEASE COMMENT THOUGH AND THERE ARE ACTUALLY TWO SPOTS TO APPLY FOR!!! IF YOU PRESS THAT BUTTON THAT SAYS "Apply for this story>>" THEN THE INFO IS ALLLLLLL THERE!!!