Chapter 29 - Hot Debut

Life with SHINee

Listen to Tomorrow by 4tomorrow - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPnr0sdlEf0

Chloe's POV

Hi, 언니들.

I'm gonna be a solo artist cuz I'm that great and I don't need you.

Justin and I are already on the plane by now and we are gonna be the best artists ever.

You'll be soooooooooooo jealous. Bye bye!!

Love,

Sam.

 

That was the rudest, shortest note I had ever gotten but I didn't have time to think about that now. I had a debut stage coming up in less than a minute.

 

"Here's what we're going to do. You two are going to split Sam's parts. Since April harmonizes the verse that Sam sings, you'll sing the melody, Chloe. Then Chloe will harmonize the Sam's chorus part and April will sing the melody. Do you think you can do this??" Charlene 언니 said nervously and we nodded determinedly. We could do this. If Sam didn't need us, we didn't need her.

 

Verse 1
Many times we stumble
And Once again we fall
We're always made to crumble
And pushed against the wall


Through the pain and heartache
We're reaching for the light
Though we hurt and tumble
The hope will never fade


Chorus
So don't give up
It's too late to fall back
Give it your all
We're face to face with the goal
Keep pushing on and don't give up
Cuz it'll all work out
Someday~


Rap
When we fall on our knees
We look up in the mirror
Thinking "I got that hope in me"
Stand for that ambition
and run, we’re chasing


Verse 2
We're running to the light
Fleeing from our failure
There's always more to reach for
So much to achieve


Though not made to succeed
We're always pushing on
Forever made to believe
In all that we can do

Chorus
So don't give up
It's too late to fall back
Give it your all
We're face to face with the goal
Keep pushing on and don't give up
Cuz it'll all work out
Someday~


Chorus 2
So don't give up
No matter what your doing
Give it your all
We're never gonna fail
We're pushing on and standing strong
Cuz it'll all work out for us
It'll all come through...
Someday

(parts when Chloe sings the melody and April harmonizes)

(parts when April sings the melody and Chloe harmonizes)

 

We took our bow and left, listening to the standing ovation. I could tell people were confused to see just the two of us but it didn't matter now. They would love us with or without Sam.

 

Right after we got back to the dressing room, April was pulled away to change into a pretty dress and heel (and oh how uncomfy she looked....) Of course, she didn't know who she was singing with but all the rest of us did. Oh, she was in for a huge surprise.

 

The 오빠들 and I sat in the front row, waiting for the music to begin.

Just the way you are by Bruno Mars - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjhCEhWiKXk

 

Taemin 오빠 came dancing on to stage, doing his specialty, singing with his smooth voice. The 1st chorus ended and from the other side of the stage came a beautiful girl, all dolled up and looking shy, April. She sang the 2nd verse, standing facing Taemin 오빠 when the chorus began.

"When I see your face, there's not a thing that I would change," 오빠 cupped April's chin, smiling at her as he sang. "Cuz you're amazing, just the way you are."

 

"And when you smile, the whole world stops and stares for a while," she giggled, poking his lips. "Boy, you're amazing, just the way you are."

 

I couldn't get over how cute they looked together and I must've looked like a mother, watching her daughter getting married or something.

 

"Girl, you're amazing, just the way you are," Taemin 오빠 sang on stage, his arms around April's waist, his chin resting on top of her head. Her head tucked in his chest. Both of them looking like they were the only two people on her.

 

"Girl, you're amazing, just the way you are," Key 오빠 sang, into my ear. And no matter what happened 10 minutes ago, this night was complete. The best. Amazing.

 

Author's Note

Yay!!!! Double post!!! The next chapter will be the epilogue!! I'm almost done!!!

Please comment and read my other story too!!!

Our Fairytale Ball (click here!!!)

Thank you!! Bye bye!!!