Chapter 1 - SHINee's Taemin??

Life with SHINee

On a normal Monday morning, April, Sam, and Chloe were running around their shared apartment, brushing their teeth and pulling on their school uniforms at the same time. Just like every Monday morning, they were late for school.

 

"HURRY UP!" Chloe yelled at her dongsaeng-deul while grabbing three poptarts from the toaster. "WE'RE LATE!!!"

 

April and Sam ran out from the respective rooms, as neat as can be.

 

They each grabbed a poptart from the oldest's hands and all three of them began their walk to school.

 

"Unnie, let's listen to SHINee!" April said as they left the apartment, tugging on Chloe's sleeve.

 

The oldest girl quickly locked the door and pulled out an iPod touch, cover with pictures of SHINee!

 

April plugged in her headphones and cranked up the volume, turning on SHINee's Ring Ding Dong.

 

April's POV

 

I quickly plugged one earbud in my ear and gave the other to Chloe unnie. Sam wasn't a fan of SHINee.... she though that Justin Bieber was better than SHINee but it's her loss.

 

Anyways, Chloe, Sam, and I were students and SM Academy. A school for SME trainees. We all learned dance and took voice lessons. Sometimes we trained with the big artists but our dream was to meet SHINee.

 

"April! Watch where you're going!" Chloe snapped at me, pulling me away from the person I was about to bump into.

 

"Excuse me," I said while bowing towards the person.

 

"Oh, no! It was my fault. I should have been watching where I was going." the voice was strangely familiar and musical. Where have I heard that voice before.

 

Wait! That was SHINee's Taemin's voice. ZOMG. NO WAY!!