The New Teacher

My Annoying Roommate

 

Chapter 8

New Teacher


 

 

Opening her eyes carefully, Aerin groaned softly and stretched her arms, making the blanket fell down on the floor. Sitting up on the bed, she felt unfamiliar. Why the hell were her feet on the floor?

Then, realization hit her. She wasn't in her dorm. She was in a room, a boy's room to be exact. Curiosity and anxiety built up around her. Why the hell was she in a boy's room?

Knock. Knock.

Aerin jumped in surprise and stood up. Her legs and hands were shaking as she slowly walked towards the door. Just when she was about to turn the door knob, the door opened.

And it smacked her.

Right on her nose.

Hard.

"OWWW!" Aerin yelped while putting her hands on her nose. She swore the person who opened the door almost broke her nose. Speaking of the devil, the person was laughing at her. Aerin instantly shot a deadly look at him and she gasped. "SEHUN?!" She yelled but sounded like 'SOEHUEN' because she was pinching her nose.

"Yes, yes, it's me. Save your questions later, we need to hurry back to our dorm." He explained while holding back his laughter and left.

Aerin scowled and followed him. She looked around the house, which she was sure it was Sehun's.

"Yah, Ugly. Stop admiring my house and greet my mom in the kitchen." He chortled and rolled his eyes.

"Yes, master." She replied sarcastically and went straight to the kitchen.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Auntie!" She bowed 90-degree to Sehun's mom, who was setting the table.

Mrs. Oh looked up to her and smiled. "You're awake, Aerin-ah? Come here, eat first before you go back." She gestured her to sit and Aerin obediently sat beside Sehun.

As she munched her toast, she turned to Sehun who was chugging the milk down in a speed. When he was done, a white mustache was formed above his lips and Aerin burst into laughter, confusing him.

"What are you laughing at?" He snapped. Aerin stopped her laughing and giggled. "Nothing," she said as she grabbed a tissue and wiped the stain on Sehun's lips.

Sehun was shocked, of course. There it goes again, his heart going budump budump which he didn't like at all. He just stared at her wiping his mouth. I can't like her, right? She's ugly, a bipolar, and...and... No, it can't be!

As for Aerin, it was a normal thing to do. She always wiped her little brother's lips after he finished eating. It was normal. .............Right?

After she was done, Aerin caught Sehun staring at her and she stared back too. And she just noticed that Sehun was this good-looking. No, scratch that. He is so freaking handsome. His perfect jawline, his sharp nose, his golden chocolate hair, his lips, his---

"Hunnie--- What are you guys doing?" Mrs. Oh shrieked.

Aerin and Sehun blinked at each other. Aerin dropped her hands from his lips and looked away first, feeling embarrassed. Sehun cleared his throat and stood up. "Finish your breakfast, school's in 30 minutes." He simply said and left the dining room.

When Sehun was out of sight, Mrs. Oh sat across Aerin grinning slyly at her. Aerin raised a brow, wondering why Mrs. Oh smiling like that at her.

"Do you perhaps...like Hunnie?"

Mrs. Oh's sudden question made Aerin choke on her toast and cough madly. Mrs. Oh grew panic and rushed to get a glass of water to Aerin. Aerin gulped it all and blinked at her aunt.

"It's only a normal question, Aerin." Mrs. Oh pouted and smiled again. "So, do you?"

"No, of course not!" Aerin quickly denied. "No offense, Auntie. But he's a stupid annoying lazyass, I tell you!" She laughed awkwardly.

Mrs. Oh wriggled her eyebrows. "Is that so?"

"Yah, Ugly! Can you hurry?!" Sehun hollered from the living room. Aerin jumped on her seat due to his sudden call. She quickly washed her plates and quickly got out from the dining room.

"Stop nagging, will you, ahjumma?" Aerin scowled at him and rolled her eyes.

Sehun glared at her before opening the front door. "Mom, we're leaving now!" He yelled.

"Geez, you're yelling at my ears, butthead!" Aerin hissed as she rubbed her right ear.

"Who told you stand beside me?" He rolled his eyes.

Aerin made a face and stood further from him.

Mrs. Oh got out from the kitchen and shook her head. Young kids these days. Aerin bowed to her aunt and bade a goodbye, followed by Sehun.

Mrs. Oh waved at them and only Aerin waved back. She smacked Sehun's arm for being so rude to his own mom, which made Mrs. Oh laughed and sighed at the scene.

Young kids in love...

 

 

"Butthead," Aerin called. They were sitting on a bus. "Did I fall asleep yesterday?" She asked while glancing at the glass mirror beside her.

Sehun hummed while playing with her phone. "I even hurt my back carrying you." He boasted. Of course, it wasn't true. She was as light as wind.

Aerin made a face. "Are you saying that I'm fat?"

"I didn't say anything." Sehun shrugged.

"You could've woken me up instead of bringing me at your house, you know." She complained.

"Be grateful, you Ugly. You looked so peaceful that I didn't have the nerve to wake you up." He retorted.

"Whatever," she rolled her eyes. "If we get into trouble, I'll seriously blame you."

The bus stopped and an old lady with her grandson went up. There were no seats left, so they had to stand. Sehun noticed it and stood up immediately, confusing Aerin, but she stood up as well.

"Please take my seat." Sehun told the old lady with a smile. A sincere one. Aerin gaped at him, mesmerized by his smile. She couldn't believe that Sehun, the ungrateful annoying brat, actually had a big heart for old people and kids. The old lady smiled back and nodded, taking his and Aerin's seats.

"Thank you very much, young man." She said. "By the way, you have a very pretty girlfriend." She laughed and smiled at Aerin. Aerin just stiffly smiled back and laughed awkwardly.

Sehun hugged her by waist, startling Aerin, but he could care less. "I know," Sehun laughed. "And I'm lucky to have her."

What the heck was he saying now?

Aerin stood there like a retard, mentally screaming her lungs out. Her heart just couldn't stop beating so fast that it crazed her. His words lies made her like that.

When the bus arrived at their destination, they hopped off together. Aerin slapped his hand away from her waist when they reached the ground.

"What the hell was that?!" She snapped.

"What the hell was what?" Sehun innocently asked. He honestly didn't know why he did that though. He just did.

"'I'm lucky to have her?'" She mimicked him.

"Yeah, lucky to have you as my.........slave." Sehun said and laughed. "You still have to grant 2 wishes from me." He reminded.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever you say." She waved him off. She looked at the front gate of her school and rubbed her temple. "How are we gonna get in? Climb and jump like yesterday?"

Sehun shook his head. "No. Come, follow me."

"Are you sure?" Aerin asked, feeling nervous about this. Sehun said the underground door in front of her was already abandoned by the school, so they wouldn't get caught.

"Just trust me with this, I've sneaked out numerous times using this door, I think everyone's forgotten about this." Sehun said while unlocking the door and stepped inside.

"You're dead if we're caught." Aerin warned as she followed him behind.

 

---

 

"DETENTION FOR A WHOLE MONTH?!" Aerin and Sehun shrieked. Mr. Lee clicked his tongue in annoyance.

"Lower down your voice." He hissed. "You broke the rule, so that's final. Now, you can go."

They both sighed and bowed before leaving Mr. Lee's office.

Aerin fiercely glared at her roommate and pulled his hair harshly.

"THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT, YOU PRICK!" Aerin shouted. Sehun yelped in pain and tried to pull her away.

"YAH! LET GO OF ME!"

"YOU SAID WE WOULDN'T GET CAUGHT!"

"HOW WOULD I KNOW?! IT REALLY WASN'T USED IN MANY YEARS!"

"CUT IT OUT, KIM AERIN AND OH SEHUN!" Mr. Huang appeared out of nowhere. They both stopped and apologized.

Mr. Huang shook his head and rubbed his temple. "You two. Don't skip my class and go change now!" He ordered and the latter obediently rushed out to their dorm.

 

 

 

"Whoa, what's up with this two?" Kai asked while plopping a cherry inside his mouth. Aerin sat further from Sehun than she usually did while Sehun was patting his hair.

"Ugh!" They both groaned in unison. EXO just ignored them and did their routine.

"Have you seen the new P.E teacher?" Lay started a topic, lightening the aura around them.

"I have," Chen answered. "Damn it, he's so cool."

"I haven't though, what does he look like?" Suho asked, slightly interested.

"This may sound crazy, but---"

"Annyeonghaseyo, seonsaengnim!" The girls squealed in delight when their new P.E teacher walked in the cafeteria. He waved them with a wink, making the girls fainted right in the place.

Sehun finally looked up to see the new teacher. Not bad. Ah, never mind. Whoever the teacher is, I'll always fail it though. He thought with a shrug.

"He is cool," Chanyeol awed. "But he kinda looks like someone."

They agreed, except for Aerin, who was still busying herself on her phone. Then, it snapped them, they turned their heads to her. Aerin felt someone-- ten pairs of eyes staring at her and put down her phone.

"What?" She asked. At the same time, the new teacher was walking past their table and when she and the new teacher met eyes, Aerin widened her eyes.

"Myungsoo oppa?!" She gasped while pointed at him.

The new teacher called Myungsoo smiled when he saw Aerin. "Lollipop Queen!" He beamed. The students were confused, including EXO, mainly Sehun. While the girls, scowling at Aerin. Why did every handsome boys lay their eyes on her?

She abruptly stood up and pulled him with her at the hallway.

"What are you doing here?" She asked, shocked but mostly happy.

"Teaching, of course." He answered while ruffling her hair.

"When did you come back from America?"

"Two days ago."

"I'm happy that you're back!" Aerin said happily while hugging him so tight that it might break his bones.

"Yeah, m-me too. But you're hugging me too tight." He said while patting her back, begging to let him go.

"Oops, sorry. I'm just too happy." She grinned sheepishly.

Back at the cafeteria, everyone was wondering who Aerin was to their new teacher.

"They really look alike," Tao admitted.

"Yeah, plus, Aerin looks really happy to see him." Baekhyun added.

"I wonder what their relationship is. Oh my God, don't let him be an obstacle to our ship!" Xiumin dramatically gasped like a teenage girl who just heard a big news.

"What ship?" Sehun innocently asked.

EXO just grinned and said nothing's. Sehun shrugged it off and ate his food. He was bothered too actually, but he didn't give a damn on it because he was still pissed of Aerin.

HIS HEAD WOULD BE BALD SOON IF HE STILL STAYED IN THE SAME DORM WITH HER.

Aerin then came back with a big smile appeared on her face. She slumped back down on her seat and continued to eat her food, not noticing the stares and whispers from the students.

Luhan, being the closest to her, asked, "Who is that new P.E teacher to you?"

"Myungsoo oppa?" She asked and Luhan nodded.

"He's my brother, 5 years older than me." She answered casually.

The EXO boys minus Sehun sighed in relief. It was totally a relief because if not, he would ruin their chances to fly to Jeju for free.

Little did they know, Sehun actually secretly smiled. He was relieved too that Myungsoo wasn't her best friend or her boyfriend, because it was supposed to be him, not Myungsoo, not Taehyung, not anyone.

Wait, what in the world was he thinking?!

 

 

[A/N]: Yo, yo, yo, man~ I'm sorry that this chapter is really lame or not funny enough or not fluffy enough :( someone's really bothering me lately, gahhhhh D: anyways, leave some comments and subscribe juseyo~ ;)