Best Ever

My Annoying Roommate

 

Chapter 22

Best Ever


 

"You guys are in deep ."

Those 6 words totally made both Sehun and Aerin almost in their pants. Were they busted because they sneaked out yesterday night again?

They both stood in front of the principal's office, not daring to know what they had got themselves into. Aerin glanced at Sehun, who was also staring at her.

"Now, what did we do wrong?" Aerin said, only loud enough for Sehun to hear.

"I don't know," Sehun replied with the same volume. "Come on, it's going to be okay." Giving his roommate an assuring smile, Sehun knocked on the door and went in with Aerin.

Meeting Sora inside Mr. Lee's office was obviously what Aerin had not expected. Sora gleed in joy as her favorite oppa, Sehun, arrived and dragged him away from Aerin. Aerin just rolled her eyes and bowed as Mr. Lee came back from the restroom.

"Oh, you guys are here," he chimed and took a seat at his working desk. "Have a seat."

And added by the fact Mr. Lee laughed, made both Aerin and Sehun uneasy. Nevertheless! They awkwardly sat in front of him. Mr. Lee took a notice at theit tensed and uneasy face and chuckled. "What's with the face?" He joked. "Relax, it's nothing big." The couple sighed in relief and smiled at each other.

"So," Mr. Lee started. "The reason why I called you guys and Sora is because of the dance performance on our Christmas Day Party."

Aerin ceased her brows together, totally confused. "Why? Are we disqualified?" Mr. Lee shook his head, relieving Aerin.

"Both of you," he said, pointing at Aerin and Sora, "have the same partner and I just want to know, Mr. Oh, who is your actual partner? These two girls picked you as their dance partner?"

"I go with Aerin," Sehun confidently said and turned to Sora, who was literally pissed. She was pissed because Aerin was two steps ahead from her. She was also pissed because of Sehun's answer. Huffing, Sora crossed her arms over her chest, leaning on his father's table. "But I registered first," Sora defended, not wanting to lose.

"Sora," Mr. Lee sighed and rubbed his temple. "You should have asked Sehun beforehand. Now, you have to find another partner or else you will be disqualified."

"Sora stomped her feet and glared at Aerin who gladly glared at her back. "Fine," she said and left the room with a loud bang from the door.

"Sorry for that," Mr. Lee apologized. "She's always like this, stubborn as always."

Aerin shook her head and smiled as if it wasn't a big deal when it clearly was. But deep inside her, she was mentally throwing confetti to herself.

Sorry for the very lame, short and crappy chapter. School has been keeping me busy and now exams are coming. And about Luhan's lawsuit against SM, I had actually predicted it. Why, you ask? Because I think SM is quite a racist. Do you notice that artists who filled a lawsuit against SM were Chinese? I mean, why does SM treat Chinese artists so unfairly? If you would like to keep your company the best then treat your artists better! People aren't robots. That's for sure. Imagine that you're the one who's being tortured. How would you feel?

I am utterly disappointed at SM. So, so, disappointed. First Yifan, then Luge, who are such sweethearts. Then now there are only 4 members in EXO-M. There are now only 10 in EXO. I prefer them being solos, to be honest. You said we are one, but why are we losing one by one? But nevertheless, I'll still be supporting for our hardworking oppas! 加油! Berjuanglah! Fighting!

Again, I'm sorry for not updating quite often and for the short chapter that makes no sense and for the very long complaint about the lawsuit and for the endless 'and for'. I'm going to take a semi-hiatus because my second monthly exam is coming in a week and I have to study really hard bc it now has essays. Darn it. My school has 6 exams in a year. How cool is that :D

Also, thank you to the ones who subscribed, upvoted, and commented. AND TO MY LOYAL READERS ♡ All of you are loved. :)

Bye for now.