The Boys Are Back

My Annoying Roommate

 

Chapter 18

The Boys Are Back


 

Kicking his blanket off his body, Sehun abruptly stood up and went to the bathroom, humming a happy tune. Hmm, just why was he so happy?

 

After a few minutes, Sehun got out whle flipping his hair to dry it a little and woke Aerin up.

"Yah, Stupid." He called as he shook her body lightly. Aerin groaned and pulled her blanket tighter. Sehun chuckled and pulled her blanket off her. "Yah, I'll leave you if you don't get up this instant."

Aerin groaned loudly and air-kicked like a whiny brat. "Go away, butthead." She mumbled tiredly and shifted to her right. "It's freaking Sunday!"

"Today's a special day. You won't regret it, I promise," Sehun said with a happy grin. "Be outside in 20." He ordered and went down, not forgetting to slap Aerin's arm once. Aerin grumbled and slowly sat up, yawning and stretching her arms beautifully as if she was filming a CF. Slowly opening her eyes, she reached out for her pink alarm clock from her nightstand and groaned loudly in annoyance when she saw the clock read 5.04 a.m. "What the hell is that butthead planning?!" She muttered and buried herself in her blanket.

 

---

 

At the same time, EXO-K got out from Kai and D.O's dorm when Aerin was locking her door. They greeted her with a very happy and excited grins all over their faces when they saw Aerin locking the door. Why do all of them look so happy today? Especially that butthead. Aerin thought and awkwardly greeted back because they hadn't been spending time together lately because of you know who. She silently cheered because Sora was nowhere to be seen.

"Yo, Aerin~" Kai greeted as he put an arm over her shoulder, earning a glare from Sehun. Aerin, being the  numb one, of course didn't catch it. Kai snickered at the latter and put his arm down. "Someone is jealous~" Kai cooed and hi-fived Chanyeol while smirking at Sehun, who just rolled his eyes and rubbed his face.

"Who's jealous?"Aerin innocently asked as they started heading towards the front gate. "Your butthead." D.O replied instead and winked at her.

"My butthead?" She blinked and blushed. "W-Why? And what's with the m-my?" She asked again, creasing her eyebrows.

Sehun walked over to her and glared at his hyungs. "Don't listen to them," he spoke. "They're crazy."

"Oh yeah, we are." Baekhyung retorted sarcastically. Suho snapped his fingers, gaining their attention. "Let's get going, guys."

 

They took two vans to go to who knows where. Baekhyung, Chanyeol and Suho were in a black one while Kai, D.O, Sehun and Aerin were in a white one. The vans and drivers belonged to Suho, the walking money-- that's what his kids called him.

Resting her head on the window, Aerin closed her eyes and sighed. "Where are we going exactly?" She asked Sehun, who was sitting beside her, with her eyes still closed. "I didn't wake up at 5 for nothing." She complained.

"They're coming back today," Sehun simply replied while playing with his phone. Aerin's eyes shot opened and glistened in excitement. "Really?!" She exclaimed happily, clasping her hands. "Finally! Oh gosh, I can't wait to meet Tao and Luhan oppa!" Sehun rolled his eyes and stabbed a finger on her forehead.

"Yeah, yeah. Just sleep, will you?" He snapped. Aerin pouted and looked back to where Kai and D.O were sitting.

"Mama Do!" Aerin feigned a cry. "Sehun hit me!" She pointed accusingly at the said male. D.O pretended to be mad and hit Sehun's head with a pillow. The latter just rolled his eyes and then glared at the girl beside him. "Grow up, Stupid." Aerin stuck her tongue out and giggle. Sehun silently chuckled at her cuteness and secretly watched her being hyper on the whole journey. But then, he sighed. I wish I could ever be the reason from that smile.

"I can't believe you made Sora cried two days ago," Kai said all of sudden. She barged into my room like a heartbroken little girl. You know, like that one whose eyeliner is like a mess on her face?" D.O nodded. "That was how she looked like."

"Really?" Aerin poked his head back and then looked at Sehun who was wearing a frown. Kai nodded in response. "Sora's tears were flowing like a waterfall, I swear. Just what did you say to her?" He asked Sehun from the back.

"She didn't tell you?" Sehun asked, slightly surprised.Sora was that type of girl who would spill anything. So, don't share your darkest secrets to her or else the whole world would even know the color of your you're wearing.

Kai shrugged and laid his head back. "She did, but... I don't understand any of it. She spoke an alien's language. Like, 'KWIM JONGUIN! OEWHUN *hiccuped* JUZZ YUELLD UAT *hiccuped* MEE. To be honest, I just understood the 'Me' part."

Aerin and D.O laughed while clutching on their stomachs while Sehun tried to hide his laughter so hard. "Alright," Sehun said as he calmed down. "I told her to get lost and I didn't know her anymore." The laughters immediately died down right when he admitted that. Aerin left gape opened.

As much ad she hated Sora, she pitied her because Aerin understood her feelings. If she were Sora, she would've shed some tears too.

"But before you could snap or hit me," Sehun raised his both hands defensively. "Hear me out first."

They nodded their heads in unison. He took a deep breath and ran a hand through his hair. "I wasn't in the mood to talk to anyone, and she kept on clinging on me so--" "So you took it out on her?" Kai cut him off and Sehun nodded. Kai then hit Sehun's head with a pillow. "Die you, Oh Sehun. If Mr. Lee knows about this, you're dead."

"Why?" Aerin asked. It was like Sora was an Anak Emas (favorite child.)

"Sora is Mr. Lee's only daughter," D.O responded instead. "Mr. Lee loves her so much. She doesn't have a mother anymore. That's why she's treated like a princess."

Guilt washed over Aerin's soul. No wonder why Sora acted like a spoiled wicked witch. She grew up without a mother's figure.

"Did her mom pass away or..?" Aerin couldn't help the curiousity inside her but asked. D.O nodded. "Just as she gave birth to Sora." Aerin oh-ed and took a look at Sehun, who was still wearing a frown. She smacked his arm, making the latter shot an annoyed look at her. "What?!" He spat.

"Don't you 'what' me that loud, you poop." Aerin hissed as she fixed her navy blue sweater on her lap. "Go apologize to Sora."

"And who are you to order me around, Ms. Stupid?" Sehun retorted back. The other passengers at the back groaned. Here they go again...

Losing her patience, Aerin heartlessly pulled his brown hair with her both hands and the tortured male yelped in pain. "Holy Godzilla, get your hands off my hair!" He shouted. The driver told him to keep quiet and Sehun muttered a 'sorry' before yelping again.

"Not until you say yes." Aerin coolly said and smirked. Sehun shook his head furiously and tried to shake her grip on his hair off, causing Aerin to pull his hair harder. "Damn it, fine! I will!" He finally gave in.

Aerin wholeheartedly let go and patted his head. "That's a good boy," she cooed.

"I'm not a freaking dog!" Sehun scowled.

"Don't be a baby, you peasant maknae. Now tell us why you were mad." D.O clicked his tongue in annoyance.

Sehun puffed his cheeks as he glared at the girl beside him. "Just because, um," Sehun started. "I saw someone with someone doing something somewhere so yeah the end."

Kai rolled his eyes and hit his younger friend on the head with the pillow. "Seriously, dude? It's better if you didn't tell us a thing. What's with someone something somewhere? Even a 3-old-year kid could explain that to me."

"It's a secret!" Sehun protested. "We're here." The driver announced all of sudden.

Aerin happily jumped off the car and ran inside the Incheon Airport's arrival gate, impatiently waiting for EXO-M.

"Yah, Aerin-ah, you seem happy," Suho said while chuckling as he stood beside Aerin. She nodded and grinned. "I miss them so much. Have they arrived?"

Suho nodded and pointed at the arrival board in front of her. Aerin clasped her hands together and squealed lightly, making Sehun roll his eyes.

"Luhan oppa!" Aerin called all of sudden as she spotted him dragging his luggages and waved her hands, signaling him to come over. Luhan jerked his head towards the sound and waved back as he ran towards his brothers. Xiumin, Chen and Lay soon came out too.

"Oppa, where's Tao?" Aerin asked Luhan, curious of why he was the only one who hadn't come out. Pulling Sehun away from the hug, Luhan glanced back at the arrival gate and smiled as he glanced back at his confused brothers. "I have a surprise for you guys." He said and winked.

Soon, Tao walked out using a wheelchair, surprising the others. "Tao got injured is the surprise?" D.O narrowed his eyebrows at Luhan. The latter rolled his eyes. "The one who's dragging Tao is the surprise, you idiots." He replied and flipped his newly-dyed silverish-gray hair.

Their eyes one by one looked up to the guy Luhan had said. The guy waved his hand and smiled to them. Holy God... Why did you send a Prince Charming to me? Aerin thought as she swept the saliva that had come out of using the back of her hand.

"WUUUUUUUUUFAAAAAAN!" The boys all called and hugged, making the latter fell down to the ground and got squeezed by 6 bodies. Aerin chuckled and dragged Tao out of the chaos.

"What happened to you, Tao-ya?" She asked as she took a look at his swollen feet.

"A bug bit me when I was running because we won the game." he replied and pouted.

"Whoa, that bug is sure toxic," Aerin blew a raspberry. "You're fine, right?" Tao nodded and smiled.

"By the way, who's he?" Aerin asked him and pointed at the poor guy. "Oh. Yifan-ge? He's the one who we have told you before." He answered.

"Ah, that one," Aerin nodded as she recalled the scene inside her mind. "He's hot." She absent-mindedly mumbled. Tao chuckled. "Yep, he definitely is."

As the boys settled down, Aerin introduced herself to the tall guy. "Hello, I'm Kim Aerin," She said and held her hand out. "Nice to meet you." She smiled.

The latter smiled back and took her hand to shake. "Nice to meet you, Aerin-ssi. I'm Wu Yi Fan, they used to call me Kris, but I prefer Yi Fan now. Oh, and I have graduated."

"Ah, you're an oppa then? So, Yi--"

"Okay, enough with the introduction. Let's head home." Sehun cut her off and dragged her away from Yifan. He was so pissed because Aerin seemed to like his older brother a lot.

"Hey, I'm not done yet!" Aerin whined as she tried to loosen his grip on her shoulder. But that butthead gripped it harder.

"What's with that kid?" Yifan asked with a raised brow.

"Jealousy alert." Chanyeol said matter-of-factly.

Yifan smirked. "Oh, she's his girlfriend? Wah, our Sehun grew up already," he cooed. "Unlike these 10 jomblos (singles) around me."

The offended males glared at the latter.

"His crush," Baekhyun corrected. "Yah, hyung! I got myself one already!" He complained with a cute pout.

"Alright, 9 singles, there are." Yifan replied with an eyeroll. "Okay, let's get going." Suho said as he cleared his throat, trying to hide his offended side.

Since it was Sunday, the group booked a karaoke room at night. Of course they didn't intend to get drunk and get a hangover the next day. They were still minors anyway.

"Ugh, butthead! Give it back!" Aerin whined for the umpteenth time. Sehun stuck his tongue out and laughed while wagging Aerin's lollipop. Suho, Xiumin, Luhan and Lay face palmed themselves. While D.O, Baekhyun and Chen were singing whatever songs they played and the rest was enjoying themselves. And.... Yifan and Tao were like dating... TaoRis they said.

"Sehun," Suho scolded. "We came here to have fun. Give the lollipop back to her."

"Listen to your mom, poop." Aerin childishly smacked his head with her bag. Sehun shot her a look and unwrapped her lollipop then ate it.

Aerin dropped her bag and stared lifelessly at her precious lollipop. Flipping her hair in frustration, she let out a long sigh. "Be patient, Aerin-ah." Xiumin patted her back and semi-glared at Sehun.

"Okay, eat all you want, I don't care." She muttered. Sehun grinned in victory and continued to his stolen lollipop.

"So, Aerin-ssi, can you sing?" Yifan asked and shifted a little further from Tao on the sofa. Aerin vigorously shook her head.

"She sings like a duck." Sehun pointed out. "I do not! I can but it turns out to be bad." Aerin said defensively. "Pretty much the same, Ms. Stupid." Sehun shot back.

"Yeah, right. Whatever you say, Mr. Know-It-All." She rolled her eyes. "I just don't sing, but I dance." She admitted.

Everyone was slightly surprised. Aerin danced? "You dance?" Kai asked her. Aerin nodded and took a sip of her orange juice. "I dance ballet."

"I took ballet lesson when I was young too!" Kai beamed. "Show us what you got." He suggested.

"Yeah, we just knew you could dance." Lay added. Everyone encouraged her to dance for them, even D.O, Baekhyun and Chen stopped singing to see her dance. Seeing their pleading eyes, Aerin couldn't help but to agree with it.

"I'll just show you the simplest one since it's pretty strait here." She said as she took a position in front of them. The boys cheered her and gave her applause.

Slowly raising her both hands gracefully, she lifted her right leg and jerked forward. As she twirled once, her leg hit the wall but she shrugged it off. The second time she twirled, she stumbled a bit and lost her balance. She squeaked as she closed her eyes, ready to get the impact from the floor. But instead, she fell on someone's body with her lips on that someone's lips. The two of them widened their eyes, but because they were feeling too shocked to process what was happening, they hadn't freaked out. Not yet.

The SeRin shippers cheered loudly and made a komba dance as they hi-fived each other. Aerin abruptly pushed Sehun away and hid her red face with her bag. She was so embarrassed. So so embarrassed.

"Go date! Go date!" They chanted happily and grinned at the embarrassed couple.

Sehun blinked and unconsciously touched his lips. What the heck just happened? Did we just kiss?!

AND OUR GALAXY OPPA IS HERE EEEEP. Hello my dear readers. I just got home from my vacation yesterday so sorry for not updating :( Oh, Happy Eid Mubarak to my moslem readers or the ones who celebrated :) I visited Brastagi (not sure if you know this place or not, it's near Toba Lake) Damn it, my skin got tanned T_T Anw, this is Toba Lake :D *I captured it myself*

Leave some comments and subscribe juseyo~ upvotes are awesome! :D

CHECK OUT MY NEW STORY: Evanescence, featuring Oh Sehun again! *throws confetti* I don't know. I'm just so into Sehun these days :s hahaha! This time, it's an angst one ;) Please subscribe to it too :)